|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Finsbury Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rita is dating a white man who is a/an _____________________.
(b) Television actor.
2. To what city does Lisa accompany her lover who is on a business trip?
(d) New York.
3. How does Frankie anger the narrator's husband?
(a) She laughs at his baby picture.
(b) She chews with her mouth full.
(c) She never repays borrowed money.
(d) She gossips about everybody.
4. Frankie often turns to the unnamed narrator who rescues her from _____________________.
(a) Scam artists.
(b) Bad relationships.
(c) Wrongful arrests.
(d) Bad investments.
5. The main subject of "Notting Hill Gate" is __________________.
(a) The quest for love.
(c) Racial perceptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rita borrow from her friend, Lilly?
2. Vera had a wretched _________________.
3. Who is the unnamed narrator's husband?
4. What are the narrator and her husband doing when Frankie drops in?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that upsets the narrator regarding temp workers?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)