|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
(a) The German president.
(b) The French president.
(c) The American president.
(d) The English prime minister.
2. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
(a) Over 60,000.
(b) Over 4,000,000.
(c) Over 6,000,000.
(d) Over 5,000.
3. Which agent has flown to Paris in chapter 83 to give an update on the case, surprising Alex?
(a) Ron Burns.
(b) Martin Lodge.
(c) Monnie Donnelly.
(d) Sandra Greenburg.
4. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
(a) A remote explosive device.
(b) A missile.
(c) A car bomb.
(d) A suitcase nuke.
5. What is La Crim?
(a) An old police station.
(b) A painting in the Louvre.
(c) A political group.
(d) A crime novel in French.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has the Wolf given world leaders before he will cause worldwide destruction?
2. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
3. What information does Alex learn about Martin Lodge's wife that he was not aware of before?
4. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
5. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alex lead a raid on the Aglionby home?
2. What do bombs destroy is Paris?
3. Who does the Wolf blow up in Long Island?
4. Where does the reader see the Wolf in chapter 70? What does this say about the Wolf?
5. What does Alex find when the home of Cahill's partner is searched?
6. What is Alex Cross' experience with the French police?
7. Why is Joe Cahill arrested?
8. Why does Alex Cross fly to Paris? What does he find there?
9. What transaction noted in a Swiss bank account leads Alex to Nice?
10. Who is driving a car that Alex believes belongs to the Wolf when it crashes over a cliff?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)