|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping claims is responsible for the bombings?
(a) al Jihad.
(b) The United States government.
(c) al Qaeda.
(d) Muslims in general.
2. Why does Alex show Joe Cahill a picture of Nikki Williams?
(a) Joe served with Nikki in the military.
(b) Joe was once involved with Nikki romantically.
(c) Joe is known to have worked with Nikki.
(d) Joe hired Nikki to kill Weir.
3. What medication does the Wolf refuse to have?
(b) Pain medication.
(d) A sedative.
4. Which agent has flown to Paris in chapter 83 to give an update on the case, surprising Alex?
(a) Martin Lodge.
(b) Ron Burns.
(c) Sandra Greenburg.
(d) Monnie Donnelly.
5. What public structure is blown up with a car bomb in London?
(a) Westminster Abby.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) Westminster Bridge.
(d) London Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
2. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
3. How is the Wolf killed?
4. What transaction in the bank account connected to Corky Hancock does Alex find interesting?
5. What are Martin Lodge's final words to Alex?
Short Essay Questions
1. How much time does the Wolf give the leaders of the United States, England, and Germany before he will create another explosion?
2. What does Alex find when the home of Cahill's partner is searched?
3. Who is driving a car that Alex believes belongs to the Wolf when it crashes over a cliff?
4. Why does Alex visit Joe Cahill?
5. What is Alex Cross' experience with the French police?
6. Why does Alex lead a raid on the Aglionby home?
7. Why does Alex Cross fly to Paris? What does he find there?
8. How does the Wolf die in chapter 119?
9. Where does the reader see the Wolf in chapter 70? What does this say about the Wolf?
10. What does the Wolf blow up at Scotland Yard?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)