|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
(a) The American president.
(b) The German president.
(c) The English prime minister.
(d) The French president.
2. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
(a) A sign.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A gate at the front of the building.
(d) A building across the street.
3. What information does Corky give agents about the Wolf?
(a) A name.
(d) A location.
4. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Fox.
(d) The Badger.
5. How is the Wolf killed?
(a) The helicopter pilot tips and he falls.
(b) He misses his destination and hits the ground.
(c) The driver of the car misjudges his speed.
(d) Alex shoots him and he falls from the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
2. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
3. Who is Martin Lodge?
4. What phone transcripts do Alex and Marteau review and discuss in their investigation?
5. With whom does the Wolf meet in Montauk, Long Island?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alex lead a raid on the Aglionby home?
2. Why does Alex visit Joe Cahill?
3. What is Alex Cross' experience with the French police?
4. What does the Wolf blow up at Scotland Yard?
5. What is the real identity of the man Alex was told was the Wolf?
6. What do bombs destroy is Paris?
7. What does Alex find when the home of Cahill's partner is searched?
8. How much time does the Wolf give the leaders of the United States, England, and Germany before he will create another explosion?
9. Why does Alex Cross fly to Paris? What does he find there?
10. Who does the Wolf blow up in Long Island?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)