|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex wander out into the backyard of the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) To check out the garage.
(b) To look for more suspects.
(c) To avoid the gun fight.
(d) To look for Martin Lodge.
2. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) Martin Lodge.
(d) Kayla Coles.
3. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
(a) A busy mall.
(b) A parade route.
(c) A department store.
(d) A busy park.
5. When Alex is released from his kidnappers, what item is handcuffed to his wrist?
(a) Another kidnap victim.
(b) A suitcase nuke.
(c) The dead body of Tom Weir.
(d) A briefcase filled with more ransom demands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Corky give agents about the Wolf?
2. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
3. Who is Martin Lodge?
4. What happens to the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account after the raid?
5. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alex find when the home of Cahill's partner is searched?
2. What happens in Paris after the president pays the Wolf's ransom?
3. Why is Joe Cahill arrested?
4. How much time does the Wolf give the leaders of the United States, England, and Germany before he will create another explosion?
5. What transaction noted in a Swiss bank account leads Alex to Nice?
6. What does the Wolf blow up at Scotland Yard?
7. Who lures Alex Cross out of his hotel room in London? For what purpose?
8. What is the real identity of the man Alex was told was the Wolf?
9. Why does Alex Cross fly to Paris? What does he find there?
10. Why is Alex Cross kidnapped? What is cuffed to his wrist when he is released?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)