|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(b) Another bridge.
(c) None, the bomb was too small.
(d) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
2. Why does Alex have Joe Cahill arrested?
(a) He punches Alex.
(b) Alex dislikes him.
(c) He is using illegal drugs.
(d) He refuses to answer questions.
3. Why does Alex wander out into the backyard of the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) To look for Martin Lodge.
(b) To check out the garage.
(c) To avoid the gun fight.
(d) To look for more suspects.
4. How does the Wolf escape Alex as he leaves the doctor's office?
(a) Cops who delay Alex and his partner.
(b) Bodyguards who box them in.
(c) He shoots Alex's partner.
(d) He runs into a crowd.
5. What is Alex's impression of his new, French partner, Etienne Marteau?
(a) He has been assigned to stop Alex from finding anything.
(b) He is an incompetent investigator.
(c) He is a good cop.
(d) He has been assigned to watch, not help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ron Burns send Alex Cross to Paris?
2. What information does Corky give agents about the Wolf?
3. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
4. What medical procedure is the Wolf having done in New York?
5. What item does Alex find in Corky Hancock's house that takes him to Switzerland?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alex do once he returns home from Paris?
2. Who does the Wolf blow up in Long Island?
3. Why does Alex visit Joe Cahill?
4. How much time does the Wolf give the leaders of the United States, England, and Germany before he will create another explosion?
5. What happens in Paris after the president pays the Wolf's ransom?
6. What medical procedure does the Wolf undergo without benefit of anesthesia?
7. What transaction noted in a Swiss bank account leads Alex to Nice?
8. Why is Alex Cross kidnapped? What is cuffed to his wrist when he is released?
9. How does the Wolf die in chapter 119?
10. Who is driving a car that Alex believes belongs to the Wolf when it crashes over a cliff?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)