|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yelizaveta Abramtsov Americanize her name?
2. What attitude does the press and the American public take toward the threat of violence presented by the Wolf?
(a) Panic, everyone believes the Wolf is very serious.
(b) Panic, no one wants another terror attack.
(c) Passive, they are used to high alerts issued by Homeland Security.
(d) Passive, no one believes an attack will happen on a holiday weekend.
3. What name does the mastermind of this plan call the men carrying out his plan?
(a) Angels of Hell.
(b) Angels of Heaven.
(c) Angels of Destruction.
(d) Angels of Death.
4. What PMC does the Weasel work for?
(a) Junk Force International.
(b) Main Force International.
(c) Military Junk International.
(d) Sudden Force International.
5. What does the Weasel hear in the bushes as he approaches his house in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Children playing.
(b) The wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a mujahid?
2. What does Dougie do that causes him to get shot?
3. Who is the director of the CIA?
4. Why does Alex stuff the phone in an oven mitt when he returns home in chapters 40-45?
5. What are Frances and Dougie told to do in chapters 3-5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Wolf warn the law enforcement officials not to do?
2. Why is Dougie Puslowski killed during the evacuation of Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
3. What cities does the Wolf tell law enforcement that he will be targeting?
4. What item was sent to the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security after the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
5. What are PMCs and what do they have to do with the investigation?
6. What interrupts Alex Cross's vacation?
7. What do the pictures retrieved by police over the hills of Sunrise Valley reveal about the crime scene?
8. Who is the Weasel?
9. Who does the Weasel take home with him on the night in which the novel opens?
10. What happens to Nikki as she finishes her job and goes to leave the helicopter?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)