|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was missing from the information the agencies were given prior to the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
(a) The motive.
(b) The location.
(c) All of the above.
(d) The when.
2. Who lives in Seattle, Washington?
(a) Jamilla Hughes.
(b) Jannie and Damon.
(c) Christine Johnson and Alex Cross Jr.
(d) Nana Mama.
3. What one question plagues Alex Cross about the Sunrise Valley site?
(a) Why only one casualty?
(b) Why a bomb?
(c) Why this town?
(d) Why so little destruction?
4. Why is the apartment where the suspect was spotted under surveillance?
(a) Suspected Red Mafiya connections.
(b) Suspected al Jihad connections.
(c) Suspected al Qaeda connections.
(d) Suspected Mafia connections.
5. Who does Alex go to visit after spending the evening with his family in chapters 33-39?
(a) Geoffrey Safer.
(b) Kayla Coles.
(c) Elizabeth Cassady.
(d) John Sampson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Wolf call in chapter 53 that allows the reader to know how he has gotten some of his information on the investigation?
2. What does one of the terrorist tell Alex the Weasel wanted in their apartment?
3. Why has Alex Cross come to Seattle?
4. Who does Alex find at home with Nana Mama when he goes home the night covered in chapters 33-39?
5. What happens to a woman during the raid on the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alex Cross blame the Weasel for the custody fight he is now involved in with Christine Johnson over his son, Alex Jr.?
2. Who is the Weasel?
3. What does Alex dislike about the prescribed protocol to deal with the Wolf and the aftermath of any bombing?
4. How does Alex learn the Weasel escaped the building during the raid?
5. What do the pictures retrieved by police over the hills of Sunrise Valley reveal about the crime scene?
6. What question about the bombing in Sunrise Valley plagues Alex Cross the most?
7. What does Alex learn the Weasel was attempting to sell the terrorists during his visit to the apartment?
8. Who else lives on the West Coast that Alex Cross hopes to see?
9. What does the Wolf warn the law enforcement officials not to do?
10. What comes up missing from an Air Force base in New Mexico?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)