|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman found killed in the woods of northern Virginia?
(a) Nikki Williams.
(b) Kayla Coles.
(c) Christine Johnson.
(d) Jamilla Hughes.
2. How is the Weasel retrained inside his house?
(a) He is handcuffed to the bed.
(b) He is duct taped to the couch.
(c) He is hung upside down.
(d) He is roped to a chair.
3. How does Yelizaveta Abramtsov Americanize her name?
4. What disguise does Alex recall the Weasel once used while moving from America to England?
(a) A wheelchair.
(b) A broken limb.
(c) White hair and a beard.
(d) Hobo clothing.
5. What animal does the Weasel chase from his doorstep as the novel opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in San Francisco, California?
2. Who lives in Seattle, Washington?
3. Why has Alex Cross come to Seattle?
4. What identity does this interviewee at Gitmo give to Alex in regards to the Wolf?
5. Who do the two men tell Alex hired them to cause a diversion at the Hoover Building?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alex dislike about the prescribed protocol to deal with the Wolf and the aftermath of any bombing?
2. Who is at Alex's house when he returns home, causing him some discomfort?
3. What do the pictures retrieved by police over the hills of Sunrise Valley reveal about the crime scene?
4. Who else lives on the West Coast that Alex Cross hopes to see?
5. Why does Alex Cross go to Seattle while on vacation on the West Coast?
6. What does the Wolf warn the law enforcement officials not to do?
7. What comes up missing from an Air Force base in New Mexico?
8. What weapon is being prepared to be launched against Sunrise Valley, Nevada? For what purpose?
9. Who does Alex Cross go to investigate at Gitmo?
10. Why is Dougie Puslowski killed during the evacuation of Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)