|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message is given to Alex Cross when he returns to the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
(a) The Wolf is coming back.
(b) The Wolf will bomb Paris.
(c) The Wolf warned him.
(d) The Wolf will kill him.
2. What does Alex find when he arrives in Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
(a) Hysterical townspeople.
(b) Complete destruction.
(d) Minor damage.
3. What does the Wolf do to Yelizaveta Abramtsov upon her arrival back to her own home?
(a) Breaks all her fingers.
(b) Makes her dinner.
(c) Embraces her as a sister.
(d) Rapes her.
4. Who tells the Weasel he has found him and can find him again?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) The Beaver.
(c) Alex Cross.
(d) The Fox.
5. Where did a similar bombing to the Sunrise Valley bombing take place in which the citizens were not evacuated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude does the press and the American public take toward the threat of violence presented by the Wolf?
2. What vehicle is found by the FBI that is important to the case?
3. What identity does this interviewee at Gitmo give to Alex in regards to the Wolf?
4. What does Alex recognize in the voice of this caller during his meeting with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
5. What do Frances and Dougie see coming down the road toward them in chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to a woman inside the building when the law enforcement agents raid the apartment?
2. What disguise does Alex Cross remember the Weasel used that he hopes will help them catch up to him?
3. Who was killed by Nikki Williams? Who was the intended victim?
4. Who does Frances Puslowski see coming toward her trailer park as she hangs out the laundry?
5. Why does the Wolf break into the home of the Red Mafiya couple in chapter 12?
6. What question about the bombing in Sunrise Valley plagues Alex Cross the most?
7. Who is John Sampson? Why does Alex Cross tell him about the Weasel and the Wolf's ransom demands?
8. Who is the Weasel?
9. What interrupts Alex Cross's vacation?
10. Why does Alex Cross place Elizabeth Cassady under surveillance?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)