|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
(a) A building across the street.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A gate at the front of the building.
(d) A sign.
2. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
3. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(b) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(c) None, the bomb was too small.
(d) Another bridge.
4. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Kayla Coles.
(c) Martin Lodge.
(d) Christine Johnson.
5. What information does Alex learn about Martin Lodge's wife that he was not aware of before?
(a) She is Italian.
(b) She is British.
(c) She is Russian.
(d) She is Chezch.
6. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(c) St. Michael's, Maryland.
7. What medication does the Wolf refuse to have?
(a) A sedative.
(b) Pain medication.
8. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
(a) An M-16 riffle.
(b) A Daisy Cutter bomb.
(c) A suitcase nuke.
(d) A surface to air missile.
9. What medication is used to make Joe Cahill talk about the Wolf?
(b) Truth serum.
10. Why does Ron Burns send Alex Cross to Paris?
(a) To investigate a possible bombing there.
(b) To investigate a connection between Weir and the Wolf.
(c) To have a vacation.
(d) To investigate the Weasel's background.
11. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
(b) Martin Lodge.
(c) Tom Weir.
(d) Monnie Donnelly.
12. Who does the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping claims is responsible for the bombings?
(a) al Jihad.
(b) al Qaeda.
(c) The United States government.
(d) Muslims in general.
13. Who is Martin Lodge?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) Detective Superintendent with Scotland Yard.
(c) A CIA agent.
(d) An agent with Interpol.
14. How does the Wolf escape Alex as he leaves the doctor's office?
(a) He shoots Alex's partner.
(b) Cops who delay Alex and his partner.
(c) Bodyguards who box them in.
(d) He runs into a crowd.
15. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(b) The Wolf.
(c) The Weasel.
(d) A party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What transaction in the bank account connected to Corky Hancock does Alex find interesting?
2. What public structure does the Wolf appear to favor in his destructive behavior?
3. Where does Alex go to investigate the interesting transaction he found in Corky Hancock's bank account?
4. What woman in Alex's life, besides Nana Mama, intimidates him in this novel?
5. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)