|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Louvre Museum.
(b) Westminster Bridge.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Big Ben.
2. Why does Alex show Joe Cahill a picture of Nikki Williams?
(a) Joe served with Nikki in the military.
(b) Joe was once involved with Nikki romantically.
(c) Joe hired Nikki to kill Weir.
(d) Joe is known to have worked with Nikki.
3. Who is Martin Lodge?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) Detective Superintendent with Scotland Yard.
(d) An agent with Interpol.
4. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
(a) A missile.
(b) A remote explosive device.
(c) A car bomb.
(d) A suitcase nuke.
5. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
(a) He is known to have inside information on all CIA cases.
(b) His is known to have personal knowledge of Weir's private affairs.
(c) He is a retired CIA agent who handled the Wolf.
(d) He is suspected to be the Wolf.
6. What is the name of Alex's new partner in the French police?
(a) Jean Luc Picard.
(b) Maud Boulard.
(c) Etienne Marteau.
(d) Rene Martineque.
7. Why does Alex have Joe Cahill arrested?
(a) Alex dislikes him.
(b) He refuses to answer questions.
(c) He is using illegal drugs.
(d) He punches Alex.
8. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
(a) A busy park.
(b) A busy mall.
(c) A parade route.
(d) A department store.
9. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
10. What happens to the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account after the raid?
(a) Three men open fire with machine guns.
(b) It explodes from a car bomb.
(c) It is hit with a missile.
(d) Three men fire on it with rocket launchers.
11. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Badger.
(d) The Wolf.
12. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) St. Michael's, Maryland.
13. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
(a) Unconscious from a drug overdose.
(b) Asleep on the couch.
(c) In bed with an Asian woman.
(d) Dead in his bed.
14. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
15. What public structure is blown up with a car bomb in London?
(a) London Bridge.
(b) Westminster Bridge.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Westminster Abby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle nearly knocks Alex down on his walk to the Prefecture de Police in chapter 77?
2. What information does Corky give agents about the Wolf?
3. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
4. What woman in Alex's life, besides Nana Mama, intimidates him in this novel?
5. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)