|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Weasel meet with his old war buddy, Henry Seymour?
(a) To ask him to watch over his family.
(b) To reminisce about the past.
(c) To hire him to blow up a public structure in London.
(d) To warn him to get out of London.
2. What is Alex's impression of his new, French partner, Etienne Marteau?
(a) He is a good cop.
(b) He has been assigned to stop Alex from finding anything.
(c) He has been assigned to watch, not help.
(d) He is an incompetent investigator.
3. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(b) Another bridge.
(c) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(d) None, the bomb was too small.
4. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) Alex is trying to escape the carnage.
(b) Someone takes off in a car.
(c) Someone has threatened his family.
(d) Alex wants to warn Interpol that the Wolf was not located.
5. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
(a) To jump to his death.
(b) To enter a helicopter.
(c) To land on a passing car.
(d) To reach a neighboring building.
6. What medical procedure is the Wolf having done in New York?
(a) An appendectomy.
(b) Extensive plastic surgery.
(c) A transfusion.
(d) A tonsilectomy.
7. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) St. Michael's, Maryland.
8. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Badger.
(c) The Weasel.
(d) The Wolf.
9. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
(a) A busy mall.
(b) A busy park.
(c) A parade route.
(d) A department store.
10. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
11. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
(c) Blows up the cabin.
12. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
(a) French teacher.
(c) College professor.
(d) Arms dealer.
13. What unusual setting is the Wolf seen in when he arrives in Paris?
(a) A nursery.
(b) A dog race track.
(c) A bath house.
(d) A car race track.
14. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
(a) He is suspected to be the Wolf.
(b) His is known to have personal knowledge of Weir's private affairs.
(c) He is known to have inside information on all CIA cases.
(d) He is a retired CIA agent who handled the Wolf.
15. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
(a) A car bomb.
(b) A suitcase nuke.
(c) A missile.
(d) A remote explosive device.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
2. Where does Alex go to investigate the interesting transaction he found in Corky Hancock's bank account?
3. When Alex is released from his kidnappers, what item is handcuffed to his wrist?
4. What medication does the Wolf refuse to have?
5. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)