|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Martin Lodge's final words to Alex?
(a) I'm sorry.
(b) This was my piece of the puzzle.
(c) Take care of my children.
(d) Protect my wife.
2. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
3. Who does the Wolf order the Weasel to visit while he is in London?
(a) His children.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His wife.
(d) His grandparents.
4. What information does Alex learn about Martin Lodge's wife that he was not aware of before?
(a) She is British.
(b) She is Chezch.
(c) She is Italian.
(d) She is Russian.
5. What woman in Alex's life, besides Nana Mama, intimidates him in this novel?
(a) Kayla Coles.
(b) Jamilla Hughes.
(c) Christine Johnson.
(d) His wife, Maria.
6. What public structure is blown up with a car bomb in London?
(a) Westminster Abby.
(b) Westminster Bridge.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) London Bridge.
7. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Martin Lodge.
(b) Tom Weir.
(c) Monnie Donnelly.
(d) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
8. What medication is used to make Joe Cahill talk about the Wolf?
(a) Truth serum.
9. How is the Wolf killed?
(a) He misses his destination and hits the ground.
(b) The driver of the car misjudges his speed.
(c) The helicopter pilot tips and he falls.
(d) Alex shoots him and he falls from the roof.
10. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) A party.
(b) The Wolf.
(d) The Weasel.
11. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
12. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Badger.
(d) The Wolf.
13. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Westminster Bridge.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Louvre Museum.
14. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
(b) Calls the police.
(d) Blows up the cabin.
15. What medication does the Wolf refuse to have?
(b) A sedative.
(d) Pain medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
2. What vehicle nearly knocks Alex down on his walk to the Prefecture de Police in chapter 77?
3. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
4. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
5. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)