|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
(b) Blows up the cabin.
(c) Calls the police.
2. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) Someone takes off in a car.
(b) Alex is trying to escape the carnage.
(c) Alex wants to warn Interpol that the Wolf was not located.
(d) Someone has threatened his family.
3. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
(a) A Daisy Cutter bomb.
(b) A surface to air missile.
(c) An M-16 riffle.
(d) A suitcase nuke.
4. What medication is used to make Joe Cahill talk about the Wolf?
(d) Truth serum.
5. What happens to the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account after the raid?
(a) It is hit with a missile.
(b) It explodes from a car bomb.
(c) Three men fire on it with rocket launchers.
(d) Three men open fire with machine guns.
6. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
(a) The Weasel.
(b) The Badger.
(c) The Fox.
(d) The Wolf.
7. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
(a) Over 60,000.
(b) Over 4,000,000.
(c) Over 6,000,000.
(d) Over 5,000.
8. How does the Wolf escape Alex as he leaves the doctor's office?
(a) He shoots Alex's partner.
(b) He runs into a crowd.
(c) Bodyguards who box them in.
(d) Cops who delay Alex and his partner.
9. What is Alex's impression of his new, French partner, Etienne Marteau?
(a) He has been assigned to stop Alex from finding anything.
(b) He is an incompetent investigator.
(c) He is a good cop.
(d) He has been assigned to watch, not help.
10. Why does Alex have Joe Cahill arrested?
(a) Alex dislikes him.
(b) He refuses to answer questions.
(c) He punches Alex.
(d) He is using illegal drugs.
11. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
(a) Unconscious from a drug overdose.
(b) In bed with an Asian woman.
(c) Dead in his bed.
(d) Asleep on the couch.
12. How much time has the Wolf given world leaders before he will cause worldwide destruction?
(a) 96 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
13. What are Martin Lodge's final words to Alex?
(a) This was my piece of the puzzle.
(b) Take care of my children.
(c) I'm sorry.
(d) Protect my wife.
14. Which agent has flown to Paris in chapter 83 to give an update on the case, surprising Alex?
(a) Sandra Greenburg.
(b) Ron Burns.
(c) Martin Lodge.
(d) Monnie Donnelly.
15. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Wolf.
(d) A party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
2. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
3. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
4. Why does the Weasel meet with his old war buddy, Henry Seymour?
5. What information does Alex learn about Martin Lodge's wife that he was not aware of before?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)