|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
2. What public structure does the Wolf appear to favor in his destructive behavior?
(a) Residential homes.
(c) Government buildings.
3. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) The Weasel.
(c) The Wolf.
(d) A party.
4. Why does Alex wander out into the backyard of the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) To avoid the gun fight.
(b) To look for more suspects.
(c) To check out the garage.
(d) To look for Martin Lodge.
5. Which agent has flown to Paris in chapter 83 to give an update on the case, surprising Alex?
(a) Ron Burns.
(b) Martin Lodge.
(c) Monnie Donnelly.
(d) Sandra Greenburg.
6. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
(a) The French president.
(b) The American president.
(c) The English prime minister.
(d) The German president.
7. What vehicle nearly knocks Alex down on his walk to the Prefecture de Police in chapter 77?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A bus.
(d) A van.
8. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
(a) A missile.
(b) A car bomb.
(c) A suitcase nuke.
(d) A remote explosive device.
9. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
(a) Over 6,000,000.
(b) Over 60,000.
(c) Over 5,000.
(d) Over 4,000,000.
10. What public structure is blown up with a car bomb in London?
(a) Westminster Abby.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) London Bridge.
(d) Westminster Bridge.
11. What is Alex's impression of his new, French partner, Etienne Marteau?
(a) He has been assigned to stop Alex from finding anything.
(b) He has been assigned to watch, not help.
(c) He is an incompetent investigator.
(d) He is a good cop.
12. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Blows up the cabin.
13. What transaction in the bank account connected to Corky Hancock does Alex find interesting?
(a) The purchase of an island.
(b) The purchase of four race cars.
(c) The purchase of three homes.
(d) The purchase of an antique bridge.
14. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
(a) Not to evacuate them from the city.
(b) Not to kill them.
(c) Not to take them gifts.
(d) Not to tell them what he has been doing.
15. Why does Alex have Joe Cahill arrested?
(a) He is using illegal drugs.
(b) He refuses to answer questions.
(c) Alex dislikes him.
(d) He punches Alex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What damage is caused by this explosion?
2. What is the name of Alex's new partner in the French police?
3. What is La Crim?
4. Who does Alex go to see after his visit with Alex Jr?
5. Why does the Weasel meet with his old war buddy, Henry Seymour?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)