|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Martin Lodge?
(a) Detective Superintendent with Scotland Yard.
(b) An agent with Interpol.
(c) A CIA agent.
(d) An FBI agent.
2. What medical procedure is the Wolf having done in New York?
(a) A transfusion.
(b) An appendectomy.
(c) A tonsilectomy.
(d) Extensive plastic surgery.
3. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(b) Another bridge.
(c) None, the bomb was too small.
(d) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
4. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) The Badger.
(c) The Fox.
(d) The Weasel.
5. What is Alex's impression of his new, French partner, Etienne Marteau?
(a) He has been assigned to watch, not help.
(b) He is an incompetent investigator.
(c) He is a good cop.
(d) He has been assigned to stop Alex from finding anything.
6. How does the Wolf escape Alex as he leaves the doctor's office?
(a) Cops who delay Alex and his partner.
(b) He shoots Alex's partner.
(c) Bodyguards who box them in.
(d) He runs into a crowd.
7. How is the Wolf killed?
(a) He misses his destination and hits the ground.
(b) The driver of the car misjudges his speed.
(c) Alex shoots him and he falls from the roof.
(d) The helicopter pilot tips and he falls.
8. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Westminster Bridge.
(b) Louvre Museum.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Eiffel Tower.
9. Why does Alex show Joe Cahill a picture of Nikki Williams?
(a) Joe served with Nikki in the military.
(b) Joe was once involved with Nikki romantically.
(c) Joe hired Nikki to kill Weir.
(d) Joe is known to have worked with Nikki.
10. Who does Alex go to see after his visit with Alex Jr?
(a) Kayla Coles.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) Sandra Greenburg.
(d) Jamilla Hughes.
11. What information does Alex learn about Martin Lodge's wife that he was not aware of before?
(a) She is Italian.
(b) She is British.
(c) She is Russian.
(d) She is Chezch.
12. What woman in Alex's life, besides Nana Mama, intimidates him in this novel?
(a) Kayla Coles.
(b) Jamilla Hughes.
(c) His wife, Maria.
(d) Christine Johnson.
13. Why does the Weasel meet with his old war buddy, Henry Seymour?
(a) To warn him to get out of London.
(b) To reminisce about the past.
(c) To ask him to watch over his family.
(d) To hire him to blow up a public structure in London.
14. What item does Alex find in Corky Hancock's house that takes him to Switzerland?
(a) A letter from a bank.
(b) A bank book.
(c) A bank statement.
(d) Correspondence from several banks in the computer.
15. What unusual setting is the Wolf seen in when he arrives in Paris?
(a) A car race track.
(b) A dog race track.
(c) A nursery.
(d) A bath house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
2. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
3. What medication is used to make Joe Cahill talk about the Wolf?
4. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
5. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)