|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Wolf order the Weasel to visit while he is in London?
(a) His wife.
(b) His children.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His grandparents.
2. What happens ten minutes after the Wolf's deadline for the ransom payment?
(a) A bomb rocks Paris.
(b) Bombs rock Paris, London, and New York simultaneously.
(c) A bomb rocks London.
(d) A bomb rocks New York.
3. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
(a) A department store.
(b) A busy mall.
(c) A busy park.
(d) A parade route.
4. How does the Wolf escape Alex as he leaves the doctor's office?
(a) Cops who delay Alex and his partner.
(b) He runs into a crowd.
(c) Bodyguards who box them in.
(d) He shoots Alex's partner.
5. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
(a) A grey Lotus.
(b) A white limo.
(c) A blue Hummer.
(d) A black hearse.
6. What phone transcripts do Alex and Marteau review and discuss in their investigation?
(a) Transcripts of the calls made by the Wolf.
(b) Transcripts of calls between the Wolf and the Weasel.
(c) Transcripts of calls between an arms dealer and terrorists.
(d) Transcripts of calls between a terrorist and a CIA agent.
7. Why does Ron Burns send Alex Cross to Paris?
(a) To investigate the Weasel's background.
(b) To have a vacation.
(c) To investigate a connection between Weir and the Wolf.
(d) To investigate a possible bombing there.
8. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
(a) Over 5,000.
(b) Over 60,000.
(c) Over 6,000,000.
(d) Over 4,000,000.
9. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
(a) Not to kill them.
(b) Not to take them gifts.
(c) Not to tell them what he has been doing.
(d) Not to evacuate them from the city.
10. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
(a) In bed with an Asian woman.
(b) Dead in his bed.
(c) Asleep on the couch.
(d) Unconscious from a drug overdose.
11. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
(a) A suitcase nuke.
(b) An M-16 riffle.
(c) A surface to air missile.
(d) A Daisy Cutter bomb.
12. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
(a) The Weasel.
(b) The Badger.
(c) The Fox.
(d) The Wolf.
13. What information does Corky give agents about the Wolf?
(a) A name.
(b) A location.
14. With whom does the Wolf meet in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) al Qaeda associates.
(b) al Jihad associates.
(c) Red Mafiya associates.
(d) Mafia associates.
15. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
(a) To enter a helicopter.
(b) To land on a passing car.
(c) To jump to his death.
(d) To reach a neighboring building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Martin Lodge's final words to Alex?
2. Why does the Weasel meet with his old war buddy, Henry Seymour?
3. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
4. Where does Alex go to investigate the interesting transaction he found in Corky Hancock's bank account?
5. Who does the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping claims is responsible for the bombings?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)