|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex show Joe Cahill a picture of Nikki Williams?
(a) Joe is known to have worked with Nikki.
(b) Joe was once involved with Nikki romantically.
(c) Joe hired Nikki to kill Weir.
(d) Joe served with Nikki in the military.
2. What information does Alex learn about Martin Lodge's wife that he was not aware of before?
(a) She is Italian.
(b) She is Chezch.
(c) She is British.
(d) She is Russian.
3. What transaction in the bank account connected to Corky Hancock does Alex find interesting?
(a) The purchase of an antique bridge.
(b) The purchase of an island.
(c) The purchase of four race cars.
(d) The purchase of three homes.
4. Where does Alex go to investigate the interesting transaction he found in Corky Hancock's bank account?
5. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
6. Why does Alex have Joe Cahill arrested?
(a) He is using illegal drugs.
(b) Alex dislikes him.
(c) He punches Alex.
(d) He refuses to answer questions.
7. Who does the Wolf order the Weasel to visit while he is in London?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) His wife.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His children.
8. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
(a) Not to tell them what he has been doing.
(b) Not to take them gifts.
(c) Not to kill them.
(d) Not to evacuate them from the city.
9. Why does the Weasel meet with his old war buddy, Henry Seymour?
(a) To warn him to get out of London.
(b) To hire him to blow up a public structure in London.
(c) To reminisce about the past.
(d) To ask him to watch over his family.
10. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
(a) A building across the street.
(b) A sign.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A gate at the front of the building.
11. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Tom Weir.
(b) Martin Lodge.
(c) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
(d) Monnie Donnelly.
12. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) St. Michael's, Maryland.
(c) New York.
13. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) Alex wants to warn Interpol that the Wolf was not located.
(b) Alex is trying to escape the carnage.
(c) Someone takes off in a car.
(d) Someone has threatened his family.
14. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
(a) Christine Johnson.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Martin Lodge.
(d) Kayla Coles.
15. Who does Alex go to see after his visit with Alex Jr?
(a) Jamilla Hughes.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) Sandra Greenburg.
(d) Kayla Coles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
2. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
3. With whom does the Wolf meet in Montauk, Long Island?
4. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
5. When Alex is released from his kidnappers, what item is handcuffed to his wrist?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)