|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
(a) A parade route.
(b) A department store.
(c) A busy mall.
(d) A busy park.
2. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
(a) In bed with an Asian woman.
(b) Unconscious from a drug overdose.
(c) Asleep on the couch.
(d) Dead in his bed.
3. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
(a) Martin Lodge.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) Kayla Coles.
4. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
(a) Over 5,000.
(b) Over 60,000.
(c) Over 6,000,000.
(d) Over 4,000,000.
5. What medication does the Wolf refuse to have?
(a) Pain medication.
(d) A sedative.
6. Why does Alex wander out into the backyard of the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) To look for Martin Lodge.
(b) To check out the garage.
(c) To look for more suspects.
(d) To avoid the gun fight.
7. What vehicle nearly knocks Alex down on his walk to the Prefecture de Police in chapter 77?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A van.
(c) A bus.
(d) A motorcycle.
8. What phone transcripts do Alex and Marteau review and discuss in their investigation?
(a) Transcripts of the calls made by the Wolf.
(b) Transcripts of calls between the Wolf and the Weasel.
(c) Transcripts of calls between an arms dealer and terrorists.
(d) Transcripts of calls between a terrorist and a CIA agent.
9. What happens ten minutes after the Wolf's deadline for the ransom payment?
(a) A bomb rocks Paris.
(b) A bomb rocks London.
(c) Bombs rock Paris, London, and New York simultaneously.
(d) A bomb rocks New York.
10. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
11. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
(a) He is a retired CIA agent who handled the Wolf.
(b) He is known to have inside information on all CIA cases.
(c) He is suspected to be the Wolf.
(d) His is known to have personal knowledge of Weir's private affairs.
12. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(b) None, the bomb was too small.
(c) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(d) Another bridge.
13. What unusual setting is the Wolf seen in when he arrives in Paris?
(a) A nursery.
(b) A car race track.
(c) A bath house.
(d) A dog race track.
14. Why does Alex show Joe Cahill a picture of Nikki Williams?
(a) Joe was once involved with Nikki romantically.
(b) Joe is known to have worked with Nikki.
(c) Joe hired Nikki to kill Weir.
(d) Joe served with Nikki in the military.
15. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
(a) A white limo.
(b) A blue Hummer.
(c) A grey Lotus.
(d) A black hearse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
2. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
3. What is La Crim?
4. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
5. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)