|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medication does the Wolf refuse to have?
(a) Pain medication.
(c) A sedative.
2. What information does Corky give agents about the Wolf?
(b) A location.
(d) A name.
3. Who is Martin Lodge?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) Detective Superintendent with Scotland Yard.
(c) An agent with Interpol.
(d) A CIA agent.
4. What item does Alex find in Corky Hancock's house that takes him to Switzerland?
(a) A letter from a bank.
(b) A bank book.
(c) Correspondence from several banks in the computer.
(d) A bank statement.
5. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(b) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(c) None, the bomb was too small.
(d) Another bridge.
6. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Monnie Donnelly.
(b) Martin Lodge.
(c) Tom Weir.
(d) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
7. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
(a) A missile.
(b) A car bomb.
(c) A suitcase nuke.
(d) A remote explosive device.
8. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
(a) A white limo.
(b) A black hearse.
(c) A blue Hummer.
(d) A grey Lotus.
9. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
(a) Not to kill them.
(b) Not to take them gifts.
(c) Not to tell them what he has been doing.
(d) Not to evacuate them from the city.
10. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
(a) A department store.
(b) A busy mall.
(c) A parade route.
(d) A busy park.
11. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
(a) The American president.
(b) The English prime minister.
(c) The German president.
(d) The French president.
12. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
13. What is the name of Alex's new partner in the French police?
(a) Rene Martineque.
(b) Etienne Marteau.
(c) Jean Luc Picard.
(d) Maud Boulard.
14. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
(a) To reach a neighboring building.
(b) To land on a passing car.
(c) To enter a helicopter.
(d) To jump to his death.
15. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) St. Michael's, Maryland.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
2. Why does Ron Burns send Alex Cross to Paris?
3. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
4. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
5. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)