|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phone transcripts do Alex and Marteau review and discuss in their investigation?
(a) Transcripts of calls between an arms dealer and terrorists.
(b) Transcripts of calls between a terrorist and a CIA agent.
(c) Transcripts of the calls made by the Wolf.
(d) Transcripts of calls between the Wolf and the Weasel.
2. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Louvre Museum.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) Westminster Bridge.
(d) Eiffel Tower.
3. When Alex is released from his kidnappers, what item is handcuffed to his wrist?
(a) Another kidnap victim.
(b) The dead body of Tom Weir.
(c) A briefcase filled with more ransom demands.
(d) A suitcase nuke.
4. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
(a) A remote explosive device.
(b) A missile.
(c) A suitcase nuke.
(d) A car bomb.
5. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
(a) The English prime minister.
(b) The German president.
(c) The French president.
(d) The American president.
6. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(b) The Wolf.
(c) A party.
(d) The Weasel.
7. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) Alex is trying to escape the carnage.
(b) Someone has threatened his family.
(c) Alex wants to warn Interpol that the Wolf was not located.
(d) Someone takes off in a car.
8. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
9. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
(a) Martin Lodge.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) Kayla Coles.
10. What happens to the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account after the raid?
(a) Three men open fire with machine guns.
(b) It explodes from a car bomb.
(c) It is hit with a missile.
(d) Three men fire on it with rocket launchers.
11. What medication is used to make Joe Cahill talk about the Wolf?
(a) Truth serum.
12. Why does Alex have Joe Cahill arrested?
(a) He punches Alex.
(b) He refuses to answer questions.
(c) Alex dislikes him.
(d) He is using illegal drugs.
13. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Blows up the cabin.
(b) Calls the police.
(d) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
14. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Badger.
(d) The Fox.
15. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
(a) In bed with an Asian woman.
(b) Asleep on the couch.
(c) Unconscious from a drug overdose.
(d) Dead in his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
2. Which agent has flown to Paris in chapter 83 to give an update on the case, surprising Alex?
3. Where does Alex go to investigate the interesting transaction he found in Corky Hancock's bank account?
4. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
5. What information does Alex learn about Martin Lodge's wife that he was not aware of before?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)