|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
2. Who does the Wolf order the Weasel to visit while he is in London?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) His children.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His wife.
3. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) The Badger.
(c) The Fox.
(d) The Weasel.
4. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(b) Another bridge.
(c) None, the bomb was too small.
(d) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
5. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) Someone takes off in a car.
(b) Someone has threatened his family.
(c) Alex is trying to escape the carnage.
(d) Alex wants to warn Interpol that the Wolf was not located.
6. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(b) Blows up the cabin.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
7. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
(b) French teacher.
(c) Arms dealer.
(d) College professor.
8. What phone transcripts do Alex and Marteau review and discuss in their investigation?
(a) Transcripts of calls between the Wolf and the Weasel.
(b) Transcripts of calls between a terrorist and a CIA agent.
(c) Transcripts of calls between an arms dealer and terrorists.
(d) Transcripts of the calls made by the Wolf.
9. How does the Wolf escape Alex as he leaves the doctor's office?
(a) Cops who delay Alex and his partner.
(b) He runs into a crowd.
(c) He shoots Alex's partner.
(d) Bodyguards who box them in.
10. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
(a) A suitcase nuke.
(b) A surface to air missile.
(c) An M-16 riffle.
(d) A Daisy Cutter bomb.
11. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) The Wolf.
(c) A party.
(d) The Weasel.
12. What happens to the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account after the raid?
(a) It is hit with a missile.
(b) It explodes from a car bomb.
(c) Three men fire on it with rocket launchers.
(d) Three men open fire with machine guns.
13. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
(a) A missile.
(b) A remote explosive device.
(c) A car bomb.
(d) A suitcase nuke.
14. What public structure is blown up with a car bomb in London?
(a) London Bridge.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) Westminster Abby.
(d) Westminster Bridge.
15. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Monnie Donnelly.
(b) Tom Weir.
(c) Martin Lodge.
(d) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Alex learn about Martin Lodge's wife that he was not aware of before?
2. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
3. What is the name of Alex's new partner in the French police?
4. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
5. Why does Alex show Joe Cahill a picture of Nikki Williams?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)