|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Badger.
(d) The Fox.
2. What is La Crim?
(a) A painting in the Louvre.
(b) A crime novel in French.
(c) An old police station.
(d) A political group.
3. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
(a) To reach a neighboring building.
(b) To land on a passing car.
(c) To jump to his death.
(d) To enter a helicopter.
4. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) Another bridge.
(b) None, the bomb was too small.
(c) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(d) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
5. Who does Alex go to see after his visit with Alex Jr?
(a) Kayla Coles.
(b) Sandra Greenburg.
(c) Jamilla Hughes.
(d) Christine Johnson.
6. What medical procedure is the Wolf having done in New York?
(a) A transfusion.
(b) Extensive plastic surgery.
(c) An appendectomy.
(d) A tonsilectomy.
7. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Blows up the cabin.
(c) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
(d) Calls the police.
8. Where does Alex go to investigate the interesting transaction he found in Corky Hancock's bank account?
9. What vehicle nearly knocks Alex down on his walk to the Prefecture de Police in chapter 77?
(a) A bus.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A van.
10. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
(a) Over 4,000,000.
(b) Over 5,000.
(c) Over 6,000,000.
(d) Over 60,000.
11. Who does the Wolf order the Weasel to visit while he is in London?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His wife.
(d) His children.
12. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
(a) He is suspected to be the Wolf.
(b) His is known to have personal knowledge of Weir's private affairs.
(c) He is known to have inside information on all CIA cases.
(d) He is a retired CIA agent who handled the Wolf.
13. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
(a) A surface to air missile.
(b) A suitcase nuke.
(c) An M-16 riffle.
(d) A Daisy Cutter bomb.
14. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(b) New York.
(c) St. Michael's, Maryland.
(d) San Francisco.
15. What item does Alex find in Corky Hancock's house that takes him to Switzerland?
(a) A letter from a bank.
(b) A bank statement.
(c) A bank book.
(d) Correspondence from several banks in the computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
2. What transaction in the bank account connected to Corky Hancock does Alex find interesting?
3. What public structure does the Wolf appear to favor in his destructive behavior?
4. Why does Alex wander out into the backyard of the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
5. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)