|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
(a) Arms dealer.
(b) French teacher.
(c) College professor.
2. What medication does the Wolf refuse to have?
(a) Pain medication.
(c) A sedative.
3. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) Someone takes off in a car.
(b) Someone has threatened his family.
(c) Alex is trying to escape the carnage.
(d) Alex wants to warn Interpol that the Wolf was not located.
4. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
(a) A busy mall.
(b) A department store.
(c) A parade route.
(d) A busy park.
5. Why does Alex have Joe Cahill arrested?
(a) Alex dislikes him.
(b) He punches Alex.
(c) He is using illegal drugs.
(d) He refuses to answer questions.
6. Which agent has flown to Paris in chapter 83 to give an update on the case, surprising Alex?
(a) Monnie Donnelly.
(b) Ron Burns.
(c) Martin Lodge.
(d) Sandra Greenburg.
7. Why does Ron Burns send Alex Cross to Paris?
(a) To investigate the Weasel's background.
(b) To investigate a connection between Weir and the Wolf.
(c) To have a vacation.
(d) To investigate a possible bombing there.
8. What are Martin Lodge's final words to Alex?
(a) Protect my wife.
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) Take care of my children.
(d) This was my piece of the puzzle.
9. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
(a) Not to kill them.
(b) Not to tell them what he has been doing.
(c) Not to take them gifts.
(d) Not to evacuate them from the city.
10. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
(a) Dead in his bed.
(b) In bed with an Asian woman.
(c) Asleep on the couch.
(d) Unconscious from a drug overdose.
11. What public structure is blown up with a car bomb in London?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Westminster Bridge.
(d) Westminster Abby.
12. Who does Alex go to see after his visit with Alex Jr?
(a) Kayla Coles.
(b) Sandra Greenburg.
(c) Christine Johnson.
(d) Jamilla Hughes.
13. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Wolf.
(c) The Weasel.
(d) The Badger.
14. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
(a) A building across the street.
(b) A gate at the front of the building.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A sign.
15. What woman in Alex's life, besides Nana Mama, intimidates him in this novel?
(a) Christine Johnson.
(b) Jamilla Hughes.
(c) His wife, Maria.
(d) Kayla Coles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alex's impression of his new, French partner, Etienne Marteau?
2. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
3. How is the Wolf killed?
4. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
5. What phone transcripts do Alex and Marteau review and discuss in their investigation?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)