|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(a) St. Michael's, Maryland.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
2. What happens ten minutes after the Wolf's deadline for the ransom payment?
(a) A bomb rocks New York.
(b) A bomb rocks London.
(c) Bombs rock Paris, London, and New York simultaneously.
(d) A bomb rocks Paris.
3. What medical procedure is the Wolf having done in New York?
(a) Extensive plastic surgery.
(b) A tonsilectomy.
(c) A transfusion.
(d) An appendectomy.
4. What is the name of Alex's new partner in the French police?
(a) Maud Boulard.
(b) Etienne Marteau.
(c) Rene Martineque.
(d) Jean Luc Picard.
5. Who does the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping claims is responsible for the bombings?
(a) The United States government.
(b) al Qaeda.
(c) al Jihad.
(d) Muslims in general.
6. With whom does the Wolf meet in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) al Jihad associates.
(b) Red Mafiya associates.
(c) Mafia associates.
(d) al Qaeda associates.
7. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Tom Weir.
(b) Monnie Donnelly.
(c) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
(d) Martin Lodge.
8. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
(a) Over 6,000,000.
(b) Over 4,000,000.
(c) Over 60,000.
(d) Over 5,000.
9. How does the Wolf escape Alex as he leaves the doctor's office?
(a) Cops who delay Alex and his partner.
(b) He runs into a crowd.
(c) Bodyguards who box them in.
(d) He shoots Alex's partner.
10. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
(a) Arms dealer.
(c) College professor.
(d) French teacher.
11. Why does Ron Burns send Alex Cross to Paris?
(a) To have a vacation.
(b) To investigate the Weasel's background.
(c) To investigate a possible bombing there.
(d) To investigate a connection between Weir and the Wolf.
12. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
(a) To jump to his death.
(b) To enter a helicopter.
(c) To reach a neighboring building.
(d) To land on a passing car.
13. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
(a) The German president.
(b) The English prime minister.
(c) The French president.
(d) The American president.
14. How much time has the Wolf given world leaders before he will cause worldwide destruction?
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 96 hours.
15. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
2. Why does Alex have Joe Cahill arrested?
3. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
4. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
5. Who does the Wolf order the Weasel to visit while he is in London?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)