|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual setting is the Wolf seen in when he arrives in Paris?
(a) A bath house.
(b) A car race track.
(c) A dog race track.
(d) A nursery.
2. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Wolf.
(d) The Badger.
3. Why does Alex have Joe Cahill arrested?
(a) He is using illegal drugs.
(b) Alex dislikes him.
(c) He punches Alex.
(d) He refuses to answer questions.
4. What public structure is blown up with a car bomb in London?
(a) Westminster Bridge.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Westminster Abby.
(d) Big Ben.
5. What is Alex's impression of his new, French partner, Etienne Marteau?
(a) He is an incompetent investigator.
(b) He is a good cop.
(c) He has been assigned to watch, not help.
(d) He has been assigned to stop Alex from finding anything.
6. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
(a) Martin Lodge.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) Kayla Coles.
7. Who is Martin Lodge?
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) Detective Superintendent with Scotland Yard.
(d) An agent with Interpol.
8. Why does the Weasel meet with his old war buddy, Henry Seymour?
(a) To hire him to blow up a public structure in London.
(b) To reminisce about the past.
(c) To ask him to watch over his family.
(d) To warn him to get out of London.
9. With whom does the Wolf meet in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Mafia associates.
(b) al Qaeda associates.
(c) al Jihad associates.
(d) Red Mafiya associates.
10. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
(a) Unconscious from a drug overdose.
(b) Asleep on the couch.
(c) In bed with an Asian woman.
(d) Dead in his bed.
11. When Alex is released from his kidnappers, what item is handcuffed to his wrist?
(a) Another kidnap victim.
(b) The dead body of Tom Weir.
(c) A briefcase filled with more ransom demands.
(d) A suitcase nuke.
12. Why does Ron Burns send Alex Cross to Paris?
(a) To have a vacation.
(b) To investigate a possible bombing there.
(c) To investigate the Weasel's background.
(d) To investigate a connection between Weir and the Wolf.
13. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
(a) Arms dealer.
(c) College professor.
(d) French teacher.
14. What phone transcripts do Alex and Marteau review and discuss in their investigation?
(a) Transcripts of calls between an arms dealer and terrorists.
(b) Transcripts of calls between the Wolf and the Weasel.
(c) Transcripts of calls between a terrorist and a CIA agent.
(d) Transcripts of the calls made by the Wolf.
15. What happens ten minutes after the Wolf's deadline for the ransom payment?
(a) A bomb rocks Paris.
(b) A bomb rocks New York.
(c) Bombs rock Paris, London, and New York simultaneously.
(d) A bomb rocks London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Alex find in Corky Hancock's house that takes him to Switzerland?
2. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
3. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
4. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
5. What happens to the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account after the raid?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)