Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Alex learn about Martin Lodge's wife that he was not aware of before?
(a) She is Chezch.
(b) She is Russian.
(c) She is Italian.
(d) She is British.
2. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
(a) The American president.
(b) The English prime minister.
(c) The French president.
(d) The German president.
3. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) None, the bomb was too small.
(b) Another bridge.
(c) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(d) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
4. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) Someone takes off in a car.
(b) Alex wants to warn Interpol that the Wolf was not located.
(c) Alex is trying to escape the carnage.
(d) Someone has threatened his family.
5. Who is Martin Lodge?
(a) An agent with Interpol.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) Detective Superintendent with Scotland Yard.
(d) An FBI agent.
6. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
(a) Over 60,000.
(b) Over 5,000.
(c) Over 6,000,000.
(d) Over 4,000,000.
7. What woman in Alex's life, besides Nana Mama, intimidates him in this novel?
(a) Christine Johnson.
(b) His wife, Maria.
(c) Kayla Coles.
(d) Jamilla Hughes.
8. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
(a) French teacher.
(b) College professor.
(d) Arms dealer.
9. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
(a) The Badger.
(b) The Fox.
(c) The Weasel.
(d) The Wolf.
10. Where does Alex go to investigate the interesting transaction he found in Corky Hancock's bank account?
11. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
(a) Not to evacuate them from the city.
(b) Not to take them gifts.
(c) Not to tell them what he has been doing.
(d) Not to kill them.
12. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Louvre Museum.
(b) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Westminster Bridge.
(d) Big Ben.
13. Why does Alex wander out into the backyard of the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) To look for more suspects.
(b) To look for Martin Lodge.
(c) To check out the garage.
(d) To avoid the gun fight.
14. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
(a) He is known to have inside information on all CIA cases.
(b) His is known to have personal knowledge of Weir's private affairs.
(c) He is suspected to be the Wolf.
(d) He is a retired CIA agent who handled the Wolf.
15. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(b) St. Michael's, Maryland.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Alex find in Corky Hancock's house that takes him to Switzerland?
2. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
3. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
4. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
5. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)