|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ron Burns send Alex Cross to Paris?
(a) To have a vacation.
(b) To investigate a possible bombing there.
(c) To investigate the Weasel's background.
(d) To investigate a connection between Weir and the Wolf.
2. What transaction in the bank account connected to Corky Hancock does Alex find interesting?
(a) The purchase of an antique bridge.
(b) The purchase of three homes.
(c) The purchase of an island.
(d) The purchase of four race cars.
3. Where does Alex go to investigate the interesting transaction he found in Corky Hancock's bank account?
4. Which agent has flown to Paris in chapter 83 to give an update on the case, surprising Alex?
(a) Monnie Donnelly.
(b) Martin Lodge.
(c) Ron Burns.
(d) Sandra Greenburg.
5. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) A party.
(c) The Weasel.
6. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(b) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(c) Another bridge.
(d) None, the bomb was too small.
7. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
(a) Dead in his bed.
(b) Unconscious from a drug overdose.
(c) Asleep on the couch.
(d) In bed with an Asian woman.
8. What public structure does the Wolf appear to favor in his destructive behavior?
(c) Government buildings.
(d) Residential homes.
9. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Wolf.
(d) The Badger.
10. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) St. Michael's, Maryland.
11. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
(a) A Daisy Cutter bomb.
(b) An M-16 riffle.
(c) A suitcase nuke.
(d) A surface to air missile.
12. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
13. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
(a) A remote explosive device.
(b) A car bomb.
(c) A missile.
(d) A suitcase nuke.
14. What medical procedure is the Wolf having done in New York?
(a) A transfusion.
(b) A tonsilectomy.
(c) Extensive plastic surgery.
(d) An appendectomy.
15. Why does Alex wander out into the backyard of the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) To look for more suspects.
(b) To check out the garage.
(c) To look for Martin Lodge.
(d) To avoid the gun fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
2. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
3. What medication is used to make Joe Cahill talk about the Wolf?
4. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
5. What information does Corky give agents about the Wolf?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)