|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Corky give agents about the Wolf?
(c) A name.
(d) A location.
2. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Westminster Bridge.
(b) Louvre Museum.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Eiffel Tower.
3. How much time has the Wolf given world leaders before he will cause worldwide destruction?
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 96 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
4. What causes Alex to jump into a patrol car and rush from the scene of the raid on the house connected to car purchases from Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) Alex wants to warn Interpol that the Wolf was not located.
(b) Someone has threatened his family.
(c) Alex is trying to escape the carnage.
(d) Someone takes off in a car.
5. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
(a) New York City.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Washington, D.C.
6. What do Alex and his partners find when the raid the house connected to car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) The Wolf.
(c) The Weasel.
(d) A party.
7. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Tom Weir.
(b) Monnie Donnelly.
(c) Martin Lodge.
(d) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
8. What unusual setting is the Wolf seen in when he arrives in Paris?
(a) A bath house.
(b) A dog race track.
(c) A nursery.
(d) A car race track.
9. What woman in Alex's life, besides Nana Mama, intimidates him in this novel?
(a) His wife, Maria.
(b) Kayla Coles.
(c) Jamilla Hughes.
(d) Christine Johnson.
10. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
(a) A grey Lotus.
(b) A black hearse.
(c) A white limo.
(d) A blue Hummer.
11. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(b) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(c) None, the bomb was too small.
(d) Another bridge.
12. Who does Alex go to see after his visit with Alex Jr?
(a) Sandra Greenburg.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) Jamilla Hughes.
(d) Kayla Coles.
13. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
(a) Not to evacuate them from the city.
(b) Not to take them gifts.
(c) Not to tell them what he has been doing.
(d) Not to kill them.
14. Who does the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping claims is responsible for the bombings?
(a) al Qaeda.
(b) al Jihad.
(c) Muslims in general.
(d) The United States government.
15. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medication is used to make Joe Cahill talk about the Wolf?
2. How does the Wolf escape Alex as he leaves the doctor's office?
3. What vehicle nearly knocks Alex down on his walk to the Prefecture de Police in chapter 77?
4. What item does Alex find in Corky Hancock's house that takes him to Switzerland?
5. What is the name of Alex's new partner in the French police?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)