|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex go to investigate the interesting transaction he found in Corky Hancock's bank account?
2. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
(a) Not to take them gifts.
(b) Not to tell them what he has been doing.
(c) Not to kill them.
(d) Not to evacuate them from the city.
3. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
(a) He is a retired CIA agent who handled the Wolf.
(b) His is known to have personal knowledge of Weir's private affairs.
(c) He is known to have inside information on all CIA cases.
(d) He is suspected to be the Wolf.
4. With whom does the Wolf meet in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) al Jihad associates.
(b) Mafia associates.
(c) Red Mafiya associates.
(d) al Qaeda associates.
5. Which agent has flown to Paris in chapter 83 to give an update on the case, surprising Alex?
(a) Ron Burns.
(b) Monnie Donnelly.
(c) Sandra Greenburg.
(d) Martin Lodge.
6. What medication does the Wolf refuse to have?
(a) Pain medication.
(c) A sedative.
7. What is La Crim?
(a) A political group.
(b) A painting in the Louvre.
(c) An old police station.
(d) A crime novel in French.
8. What are Martin Lodge's final words to Alex?
(a) Take care of my children.
(b) Protect my wife.
(c) I'm sorry.
(d) This was my piece of the puzzle.
9. Who is Martin Lodge?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) Detective Superintendent with Scotland Yard.
(c) An agent with Interpol.
(d) A CIA agent.
10. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(b) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(c) None, the bomb was too small.
(d) Another bridge.
11. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
(a) A suitcase nuke.
(b) An M-16 riffle.
(c) A Daisy Cutter bomb.
(d) A surface to air missile.
12. What is Alex's impression of his new, French partner, Etienne Marteau?
(a) He is an incompetent investigator.
(b) He has been assigned to stop Alex from finding anything.
(c) He has been assigned to watch, not help.
(d) He is a good cop.
13. What woman in Alex's life, besides Nana Mama, intimidates him in this novel?
(a) Kayla Coles.
(b) Jamilla Hughes.
(c) Christine Johnson.
(d) His wife, Maria.
14. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Martin Lodge.
(b) Tom Weir.
(c) Monnie Donnelly.
(d) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
15. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
(a) A white limo.
(b) A blue Hummer.
(c) A black hearse.
(d) A grey Lotus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle nearly knocks Alex down on his walk to the Prefecture de Police in chapter 77?
2. Where does the Wolf lead Alex in a foot race?
3. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
4. How do agents find Corky Hancock when they enter his house?
5. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)