|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
(a) Over 5,000.
(b) Over 4,000,000.
(c) Over 6,000,000.
(d) Over 60,000.
2. What medication does the Wolf refuse to have?
(b) Pain medication.
(c) A sedative.
3. What item is shown to Alex, telling him it has been planted in all the target cities throughout the world?
(a) A Daisy Cutter bomb.
(b) A suitcase nuke.
(c) An M-16 riffle.
(d) A surface to air missile.
4. Why does the Wolf jump off the roof of the building where he has tried to lose Alex?
(a) To land on a passing car.
(b) To jump to his death.
(c) To reach a neighboring building.
(d) To enter a helicopter.
5. What happens ten minutes after the Wolf's deadline for the ransom payment?
(a) A bomb rocks New York.
(b) A bomb rocks Paris.
(c) Bombs rock Paris, London, and New York simultaneously.
(d) A bomb rocks London.
6. What unusual setting is the Wolf seen in when he arrives in Paris?
(a) A dog race track.
(b) A nursery.
(c) A bath house.
(d) A car race track.
7. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
(a) A black hearse.
(b) A white limo.
(c) A blue Hummer.
(d) A grey Lotus.
8. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
(a) Christine Johnson.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Kayla Coles.
(d) Martin Lodge.
9. Why does Alex wander out into the backyard of the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account?
(a) To look for more suspects.
(b) To avoid the gun fight.
(c) To check out the garage.
(d) To look for Martin Lodge.
10. What medication is used to make Joe Cahill talk about the Wolf?
(d) Truth serum.
11. What medical procedure is the Wolf having done in New York?
(a) A transfusion.
(b) Extensive plastic surgery.
(c) A tonsilectomy.
(d) An appendectomy.
12. What item does Alex find in Corky Hancock's house that takes him to Switzerland?
(a) A letter from a bank.
(b) Correspondence from several banks in the computer.
(c) A bank statement.
(d) A bank book.
13. What happens to the house connected to the car purchases in Hancock's Swiss bank account after the raid?
(a) Three men fire on it with rocket launchers.
(b) It explodes from a car bomb.
(c) It is hit with a missile.
(d) Three men open fire with machine guns.
14. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) Westminster Bridge.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Louvre Museum.
15. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
(a) Arms dealer.
(b) French teacher.
(c) College professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
2. What explodes at Scotland Yard during a meeting Alex is attending in chapter 64?
3. How much time has the Wolf given world leaders before he will cause worldwide destruction?
4. Who does Alex go to see after his visit with Alex Jr?
5. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)