|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disguise does Alex recall the Weasel once used while moving from America to England?
(a) White hair and a beard.
(b) A broken limb.
(c) A wheelchair.
(d) Hobo clothing.
2. Who is the director of the FBI?
(a) Geoffrey Safer.
(b) Ron Burns.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) Thomas Weir.
3. What item does the Wolf squeeze in his hand in chapters 25-32?
(a) A volley ball.
(b) A golf ball.
(c) A black ball.
(d) A tennis ball.
4. What vehicle is found by the FBI that is important to the case?
(a) Dougie's motorcycle.
(b) Frances' station wagon.
(c) The Weasel's Bronco.
(d) The military vehicles.
5. What does the Weasel use to blow up the bridge?
(a) Cell phone.
(c) Remote control.
(d) Car bomb.
6. What is the name of the charity supposedly run out of the suspect apartment?
(a) New York Grant a Wish Charity.
(b) Alabama Childen's Charity.
(c) Afghan Charities.
(d) Afghan Children Assistance.
7. Who is Nikki Williams?
(a) An ex-military captain and assassin.
(b) Someone the Weasel has hired to fool Alex Cross into believing she is the Weasel.
(c) A girlfriend of Alex Cross.
(d) John Sampson's new wife.
8. Who does the caller refer to as liars?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Law Enforcement agents in general.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) The FBI.
9. What attitude does the press and the American public take toward the threat of violence presented by the Wolf?
(a) Panic, no one wants another terror attack.
(b) Panic, everyone believes the Wolf is very serious.
(c) Passive, no one believes an attack will happen on a holiday weekend.
(d) Passive, they are used to high alerts issued by Homeland Security.
10. Who is Monnie Donnolley?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A Homeland Security agent.
(d) An Interpol agent.
11. What holiday weekend takes place as the Wolf's four day deadline passes?
(a) Fourth of July.
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) Veterans Day.
(d) President's Day.
12. What does Allah Akbar mean?
(a) God is Good.
(b) God is Fake.
(c) God is Great.
(d) God is Real.
13. What identity does this interviewee at Gitmo give to Alex in regards to the Wolf?
(a) The Wolf is an ex-KGB agent.
(b) The Wolf is a Czech woman.
(c) The Wolf is an ex-FBI agent.
(d) The Wolf is a Russian woman.
14. Who does Alex learn was spotted in a New York City apartment?
(a) The Weasel.
(b) The Wolf.
(c) The Fox.
(d) The Badger.
15. What does Christine Johnson do for a living?
(a) School principal.
(b) Private detective.
(c) Homicide detective.
(d) School teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did each director of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security receive after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
2. Who does Alex Cross recognize in the photos?
3. What happened to the girl who accompanied the Weasel home?
4. Why does Alex stuff the phone in an oven mitt when he returns home in chapters 40-45?
5. What are Frances and Dougie doing at the beginning of chapter 3?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)