|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Weasel hear in the bushes as he approaches his house in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Children playing.
(c) The wind.
2. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
(a) Tom Weir.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Two FBI agents.
(d) Two San Francisco cops.
3. Who does the Wolf call in chapter 53 that allows the reader to know how he has gotten some of his information on the investigation?
(a) A New York City cop.
(b) Alex Cross.
(c) A senior FBI agent.
(d) A senior CIA agent.
4. Who does Alex Cross recognize in the photos?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Tom Weir.
(d) The Weasel.
5. What does the Wolf do to Fedya Abramtsov when he and his wife return home?
(a) Shares his plan with him.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Embraces him as a brother.
(d) Tortures him.
6. What is Gitmo?
(a) A state prison.
(b) A federal prison.
(c) A psychiatric hospital.
(d) Guantanamo Bay.
7. What is the Weasel's real name?
(a) Alex Cross.
(b) Geoffrey Shafer.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) Thomas Weir.
8. What group does Fedya Abramtsov belong to?
(a) The Russian Red Mafiya.
(b) al Jihad.
(c) al Qaeda.
(d) The American Mafia.
9. Who does Alex learn was spotted in a New York City apartment?
(a) The Badger.
(b) The Wolf.
(c) The Weasel.
(d) The Fox.
10. What public structure has Bill Capistran been hired to blow up in chapter 54?
(a) Brooklyn Bridge.
(b) Queensboro Bridge.
(c) Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) Westminster Bridge.
11. What do Frances and Dougie see coming down the road toward them in chapter 3?
(a) Police cars.
(b) Military vehicles.
(c) Luxury cars.
(d) Mobile homes.
12. What animal does the Weasel chase from his doorstep as the novel opens?
13. Why does Monnie theorize that the Wolf chose the Weasel to work with on this terror plan?
(a) His connection to Alex.
(b) His ability to disguise himself.
(c) His military experience.
(d) His psychopathic behaviors.
14. What does Alex tell John Sampson even though he knows he should not?
(a) About the threat against Washington and the ransom.
(b) About his crush on Kayla Coles.
(c) About his affair with Jamilla.
(d) About his fight over Alex Jr.
15. What disguise does Alex recall the Weasel once used while moving from America to England?
(a) A wheelchair.
(b) A broken limb.
(c) Hobo clothing.
(d) White hair and a beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is in a plane flying over Frances and Dougie's hometown?
2. What does Alex find when he arrives in Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
3. What happens to the caller when he joins an associate in a white van?
4. Who are the two men who caused the alarms at the Hoover Building?
5. Why does Alex go to Gitmo?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)