|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the charity supposedly run out of the suspect apartment?
(a) New York Grant a Wish Charity.
(b) Afghan Children Assistance.
(c) Afghan Charities.
(d) Alabama Childen's Charity.
2. What one question plagues Alex Cross about the Sunrise Valley site?
(a) Why only one casualty?
(b) Why so little destruction?
(c) Why this town?
(d) Why a bomb?
3. Why did the girl accompany the Weasel to his home?
(a) To make him dinner.
(b) To lure him into a trap.
(c) To show him her record collection.
(d) To spend the night.
4. Who is Monnie Donnolley?
(a) An Interpol agent.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A Homeland Security agent.
(d) A CIA agent.
5. What happened to the girl who accompanied the Weasel home?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She is beaten.
(c) She is restrained as well.
(d) She is paid and leaves.
6. What does the Wolf tell the investigators is his reason for blowing up his next target?
(a) His deadline passed without action.
(b) They came too close to the Weasel.
(c) They continued to investigate despite his warnings.
(d) They are too stupid to catch him.
7. What happens to a woman during the raid on the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
(a) She jumped out a window.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was a kidnap victim.
(d) She was tazered by police.
8. What holiday weekend takes place as the Wolf's four day deadline passes?
(a) President's Day.
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) Memorial Day.
(d) Veterans Day.
9. What rumor does Alex hear after the alarm is over in the Hoover Building?
(a) Ron Burns is dead.
(b) The Weasel is in the building.
(c) The Wolf is in the building.
(d) Tom Weir is dead.
10. What does Alex see out his window when an alarm sounds in the Hoover building?
(a) Two men fighting on the lawn.
(b) Two men climbing the side of the building.
(c) Two men carrying rocket launchers.
(d) Two men running across the inner courtyard.
11. What is Dougie's current employment status?
(a) Full time employment.
(b) Temporary employment.
(d) Part-time employment.
12. What group does Fedya Abramtsov belong to?
(a) The Russian Red Mafiya.
(b) al Jihad.
(c) al Qaeda.
(d) The American Mafia.
13. Who does Alex Cross recognize in the photos?
(a) Tom Weir.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) The Weasel.
(d) The Wolf.
14. What weapon is in a plane flying over Frances and Dougie's hometown?
(a) Surface to air missile.
(b) Atomic bomb.
(c) BLU-96 Daisy Cutter bomb.
(d) M-16 military riffle.
15. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Two FBI agents.
(c) Tom Weir.
(d) Two San Francisco cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl the Weasel brings home with him at the beginning of the novel?
2. Why does Alex go to Gitmo?
3. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
4. What happens when Alex witnesses a wheelchair-bound man entering Dr. Cassady's apartment and he goes to arrest him?
5. What is Gitmo?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)