|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 and 119.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wolf tell the investigators is his reason for blowing up his next target?
(a) His deadline passed without action.
(b) They are too stupid to catch him.
(c) They continued to investigate despite his warnings.
(d) They came too close to the Weasel.
2. Why is Alex Cross called to Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
(a) To rescue a friend.
(b) To rescue a kidnap victim.
(c) To investigate a kidnapping.
(d) To investigate a bomb.
3. Who announces the payment of the ransom to the Wolf?
(a) The English prime minister.
(b) The American president.
(c) The German president.
(d) The French president.
4. Whose family does the Wolf consider killing while walking through the streets of Washington DC?
(a) Alex Cross's.
(b) Ron Burns'.
(c) Tom Weir's.
(d) John Sampson's.
5. What is a mujahid?
(a) A terrorist for Red Mafiya.
(b) A warrior for al Jihad.
(c) A terrorist for al Qaeda.
(d) A warrior for Islam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people does the Weasel target when he commits murder?
2. What does Jamilla Hughes do for a living?
3. What price does the caller ask for to make him go away, ending his reign of terror?
4. What does the Weasel hear in the bushes as he approaches his house in the beginning of the novel?
5. What does Christine Johnson do for a living?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)