|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 and 119.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wolf tell the investigators is his reason for blowing up his next target?
(a) They came too close to the Weasel.
(b) They are too stupid to catch him.
(c) His deadline passed without action.
(d) They continued to investigate despite his warnings.
2. What happens when Alex witnesses a wheelchair-bound man entering Dr. Cassady's apartment and he goes to arrest him?
(a) It is not the Weasel, but an actor.
(b) The Weasel shoots him.
(c) He arrests the Weasel.
(d) The Weasel escapes through a window.
3. Why does Alex stuff the phone in an oven mitt when he returns home in chapters 40-45?
(a) Someone keeps calling and laughing in his ear.
(b) Someone keeps calling and hanging up.
(c) Someone keeps calling and making crude jokes.
(d) Someone keeps calling and saying vulgar words.
4. Who is watching this apartment where a suspect is spotted?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(d) Homeland Security.
5. What attitude does the press and the American public take toward the threat of violence presented by the Wolf?
(a) Passive, no one believes an attack will happen on a holiday weekend.
(b) Passive, they are used to high alerts issued by Homeland Security.
(c) Panic, everyone believes the Wolf is very serious.
(d) Panic, no one wants another terror attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the caller when he joins an associate in a white van?
2. What is Dougie's current employment status?
3. What does the caller insist the federal agents not do in his case when he calls back later in the evening?
4. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
5. What do Frances and Dougie see coming down the road toward them in chapter 3?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)