|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 and 119.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nikki Williams?
(a) John Sampson's new wife.
(b) An ex-military captain and assassin.
(c) Someone the Weasel has hired to fool Alex Cross into believing she is the Weasel.
(d) A girlfriend of Alex Cross.
2. What holiday weekend takes place as the Wolf's four day deadline passes?
(a) President's Day.
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) Memorial Day.
(d) Veterans Day.
3. What transaction in the bank account connected to Corky Hancock does Alex find interesting?
(a) The purchase of an antique bridge.
(b) The purchase of three homes.
(c) The purchase of four race cars.
(d) The purchase of an island.
4. What is a mujahid?
(a) A warrior for Islam.
(b) A warrior for al Jihad.
(c) A terrorist for al Qaeda.
(d) A terrorist for Red Mafiya.
5. What public structure has Bill Capistran been hired to blow up in chapter 54?
(a) Brooklyn Bridge.
(b) Queensboro Bridge.
(c) Westminster Bridge.
(d) Golden Gate Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dougie's current employment status?
2. What does the Wolf tell the investigators is his reason for blowing up his next target?
3. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
4. Who are the two men who caused the alarms at the Hoover Building?
5. What phone transcripts do Alex and Marteau review and discuss in their investigation?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)