|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 and 100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the caller insist the federal agents not do in his case when he calls back later in the evening?
(a) Not deliver his ransom.
(b) Not investigate him.
(c) Not return to Sunrise Valley.
(d) Not arrest him.
2. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
(a) To hire someone to bomb the Queensboro Bridge.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To kill someone.
(d) To kill Alex Cross.
3. What holiday weekend takes place as the Wolf's four day deadline passes?
(a) Veterans Day.
(b) President's Day.
(c) Fourth of July.
(d) Memorial Day.
4. What disguise does Alex recall the Weasel once used while moving from America to England?
(a) White hair and a beard.
(b) A broken limb.
(c) Hobo clothing.
(d) A wheelchair.
5. What damage is caused by this explosion?
(a) Residential homes are destroyed and a bridge collapses.
(b) Another bridge.
(c) The historic site is demolished, but nothing else is harmed.
(d) None, the bomb was too small.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
2. What item did each director of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security receive after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
3. What is the name of the girl the Weasel brings home with him at the beginning of the novel?
4. Why does the Wolf break into the home of Fedya and Yelizaveta Abramtsov?
5. Where did a similar bombing to the Sunrise Valley bombing take place in which the citizens were not evacuated?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)