|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 and 100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Weasel retrained inside his house?
(a) He is hung upside down.
(b) He is duct taped to the couch.
(c) He is handcuffed to the bed.
(d) He is roped to a chair.
2. What vehicle pulls up beside Alex and his partner on the streets of Paris, forcing them to get inside?
(a) A grey Lotus.
(b) A blue Hummer.
(c) A black hearse.
(d) A white limo.
3. What does the Wolf do to Fedya Abramtsov when he and his wife return home?
(a) Embraces him as a brother.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Tortures him.
(d) Shares his plan with him.
4. Why is the apartment where the suspect was spotted under surveillance?
(a) Suspected al Jihad connections.
(b) Suspected al Qaeda connections.
(c) Suspected Mafia connections.
(d) Suspected Red Mafiya connections.
5. What message is given to Alex Cross when he returns to the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
(a) The Wolf warned him.
(b) The Wolf is coming back.
(c) The Wolf will kill him.
(d) The Wolf will bomb Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Frances and Dougie doing at the beginning of chapter 3?
2. Who does Alex go to visit after spending the evening with his family in chapters 33-39?
3. Who does Alex go to see after his visit with Alex Jr?
4. What does Alex recognize in the voice of this caller during his meeting with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
5. What was missing from the information the agencies were given prior to the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)