|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 and 100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the Hoover Building and tells the FBI director that he was the intended target of the assassination attempt?
(a) The Weasel.
(b) The Fox.
(c) The Badger.
(d) The Wolf.
2. What items do the local police give investigators when their chief finally arrives?
(a) Photos of the victims.
(b) Photos of the town before the attack.
(c) Photos of a man taking photos of the bombing.
(d) Photos of the man resposible for the crime.
3. Who lives in Seattle, Washington?
(a) Nana Mama.
(b) Jamilla Hughes.
(c) Christine Johnson and Alex Cross Jr.
(d) Jannie and Damon.
4. Why is the apartment where the suspect was spotted under surveillance?
(a) Suspected Red Mafiya connections.
(b) Suspected Mafia connections.
(c) Suspected al Qaeda connections.
(d) Suspected al Jihad connections.
5. From where did the caller make his calls?
(a) The Holiday Inn Hotel.
(b) The Plaza Hotel.
(c) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Frances and Dougie told to do in chapters 3-5?
2. Who is Monnie Donnolley?
3. What are Frances and Dougie doing at the beginning of chapter 3?
4. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
5. How is the Weasel treated while he is restrained inside his house?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)