|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 and 100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Alex witnesses a wheelchair-bound man entering Dr. Cassady's apartment and he goes to arrest him?
(a) The Weasel shoots him.
(b) It is not the Weasel, but an actor.
(c) The Weasel escapes through a window.
(d) He arrests the Weasel.
2. Who does the Wolf call in chapter 53 that allows the reader to know how he has gotten some of his information on the investigation?
(a) A senior FBI agent.
(b) Alex Cross.
(c) A New York City cop.
(d) A senior CIA agent.
3. What does the pilot of the aircraft say to Nikki Williams just before he shoots her?
(a) This is a regretful act.
(b) This is his piece of the puzzle.
(c) This is not his idea.
(d) This is his revenge.
4. What identity does this interviewee at Gitmo give to Alex in regards to the Wolf?
(a) The Wolf is an ex-FBI agent.
(b) The Wolf is an ex-KGB agent.
(c) The Wolf is a Russian woman.
(d) The Wolf is a Czech woman.
5. What is the name of the town where Dougie and Frances live?
(a) Sunrise Valley.
(b) Sundrenched Hills.
(c) Sunset Meadow.
(d) Sunlight Community.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolf tell the investigators is his reason for blowing up his next target?
2. Who lives in Salvador, Brazil?
3. What PMC does the Weasel work for?
4. Who is Monnie Donnolley?
5. What does the Wolf believes is his Achilles heel?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)