|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 and 100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mastermind think of himself in this plot?
(a) An artist.
(b) A madman.
(c) A brilliant man.
(d) A hero.
2. Who lives in San Francisco, California?
(a) Nana Mama.
(b) Jannie and Damon.
(c) Jamilla Hughes.
(d) Christine Johnson and Alex Cross Jr.
3. What does Allah Akbar mean?
(a) God is Real.
(b) God is Fake.
(c) God is Good.
(d) God is Great.
4. How many children does Alex Cross have?
5. What event does John Sampson claim has made him happy for the first time in years?
(a) A successful case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolf do to Yelizaveta Abramtsov upon her arrival back to her own home?
2. What is the occupation of the man who impersonated the Wolf during Alex's kidnapping?
3. Why is the apartment where the suspect was spotted under surveillance?
4. Who does the Wolf order the Weasel to visit while he is in London?
5. What public structure has Bill Capistran been hired to blow up in chapter 54?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)