|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 and 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a mujahid?
(a) A warrior for Islam.
(b) A terrorist for Red Mafiya.
(c) A warrior for al Jihad.
(d) A terrorist for al Qaeda.
2. Who calls during a meeting Alex attends with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
(a) The Badger.
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Wolf.
(d) The Fox.
3. What does the Wolf do to Yelizaveta Abramtsov upon her arrival back to her own home?
(a) Makes her dinner.
(b) Rapes her.
(c) Breaks all her fingers.
(d) Embraces her as a sister.
4. What does Alex advice a Washington, D.C. homicide cop about his current homicide victim?
(a) The Weasel killed her.
(b) The Wolf killed her.
(c) Elizabeth Cassady killed her.
(d) Tom Weir killed her.
5. Who is watching this apartment where a suspect is spotted?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are PMCs?
2. What item did each director of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security receive after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
3. Who is Monnie Donnolley?
4. Who is the woman found killed in the woods of northern Virginia?
5. What does Jamilla Hughes do for a living?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)