|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 and 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people does the Weasel target when he commits murder?
(a) Poor single mothers.
(b) Rich bussinessmen.
(c) Poor prostitutes.
(d) Rich widows.
2. What does the pilot of the aircraft say to Nikki Williams just before he shoots her?
(a) This is his piece of the puzzle.
(b) This is not his idea.
(c) This is his revenge.
(d) This is a regretful act.
3. Why does Frances go into the house in chapters 3-5, leaving Dougie outside?
(a) To get the meat for the barbecue.
(b) To change her clothes.
(c) To get more beer.
(d) To get the kids.
4. Who is Nikki Williams?
(a) An ex-military captain and assassin.
(b) John Sampson's new wife.
(c) Someone the Weasel has hired to fool Alex Cross into believing she is the Weasel.
(d) A girlfriend of Alex Cross.
5. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
(b) Tom Weir.
(c) Monnie Donnelly.
(d) Martin Lodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martin Lodge?
2. What do Frances and Dougie see coming down the road toward them in chapter 3?
3. How is the Weasel retrained inside his house?
4. What unusual setting is the Wolf seen in when he arrives in Paris?
5. Why does Alex stuff the phone in an oven mitt when he returns home in chapters 40-45?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)