|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 and 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attitude does the press and the American public take toward the threat of violence presented by the Wolf?
(a) Passive, no one believes an attack will happen on a holiday weekend.
(b) Panic, no one wants another terror attack.
(c) Passive, they are used to high alerts issued by Homeland Security.
(d) Panic, everyone believes the Wolf is very serious.
2. When Alex is released from his kidnappers, what item is handcuffed to his wrist?
(a) The dead body of Tom Weir.
(b) Another kidnap victim.
(c) A suitcase nuke.
(d) A briefcase filled with more ransom demands.
3. Why did the girl accompany the Weasel to his home?
(a) To show him her record collection.
(b) To spend the night.
(c) To make him dinner.
(d) To lure him into a trap.
4. Why does Frances go into the house in chapters 3-5, leaving Dougie outside?
(a) To get the kids.
(b) To get the meat for the barbecue.
(c) To get more beer.
(d) To change her clothes.
5. What type of people does the Weasel target when he commits murder?
(a) Poor prostitutes.
(b) Rich bussinessmen.
(c) Rich widows.
(d) Poor single mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
2. What does Christine Johnson do for a living?
3. Who is watching this apartment where a suspect is spotted?
4. What is the name of the town where Dougie and Frances live?
5. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)