|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 and 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jamilla Hughes do for a living?
(a) School teacher.
(b) School principal.
(c) Private detective.
(d) Homicide detective.
2. Who does Alex go to visit after spending the evening with his family in chapters 33-39?
(a) Kayla Coles.
(b) Elizabeth Cassady.
(c) Geoffrey Safer.
(d) John Sampson.
3. What does the caller insist the federal agents not do in his case when he calls back later in the evening?
(a) Not return to Sunrise Valley.
(b) Not deliver his ransom.
(c) Not arrest him.
(d) Not investigate him.
4. Who is the director of the FBI?
(a) Ron Burns.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Thomas Weir.
(d) Geoffrey Safer.
5. What are Frances and Dougie told to do in chapters 3-5?
(a) Evacuate the area.
(b) Give up their children.
(c) Organize a party.
(d) Serve dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alex stuff the phone in an oven mitt when he returns home in chapters 40-45?
2. What items do the local police give investigators when their chief finally arrives?
3. Who does Alex Cross recognize in the photos?
4. Who is Monnie Donnolley?
5. What does Alex think the Federal government is obsessed with?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)