|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 and 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Alex Cross with a message when he returns to the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
(a) A boy.
(b) A woman.
(c) The Wolf.
(d) The Weasel.
2. What phone transcripts do Alex and Marteau review and discuss in their investigation?
(a) Transcripts of calls between an arms dealer and terrorists.
(b) Transcripts of calls between the Wolf and the Weasel.
(c) Transcripts of the calls made by the Wolf.
(d) Transcripts of calls between a terrorist and a CIA agent.
3. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Blows up the cabin.
(d) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
4. Where did a similar bombing to the Sunrise Valley bombing take place in which the citizens were not evacuated?
5. What happens to the caller when he joins an associate in a white van?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is paid and sent on his way.
(c) He is allowed to go free.
(d) He is beaten and left to die on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yelizaveta Abramtsov Americanize her name?
2. What is a mujahid?
3. What message is given to Alex Cross when he returns to the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
4. Why does Alex go to Gitmo?
5. What public structure is blown up with a car bomb in London?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)