|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 and 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What identity does this interviewee at Gitmo give to Alex in regards to the Wolf?
(a) The Wolf is an ex-KGB agent.
(b) The Wolf is a Russian woman.
(c) The Wolf is a Czech woman.
(d) The Wolf is an ex-FBI agent.
2. Who is the director of the FBI?
(a) Thomas Weir.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Ron Burns.
(d) Geoffrey Safer.
3. What items do the local police give investigators when their chief finally arrives?
(a) Photos of the town before the attack.
(b) Photos of a man taking photos of the bombing.
(c) Photos of the victims.
(d) Photos of the man resposible for the crime.
4. What does Christine Johnson do for a living?
(a) Private detective.
(b) Homicide detective.
(c) School principal.
(d) School teacher.
5. What aircraft passes over the Hoover Building during the commotion of the alarm?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) An passenger airplane.
(c) A medical helicopter.
(d) An airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex go to visit after spending the evening with his family in chapters 33-39?
2. Why does Monnie theorize that the Wolf chose the Weasel to work with on this terror plan?
3. What message is given to Alex Cross when he returns to the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
4. How is the Weasel retrained inside his house?
5. What does the pilot of the aircraft say to Nikki Williams just before he shoots her?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)