|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 and 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Two FBI agents.
(c) Tom Weir.
(d) Two San Francisco cops.
2. What one question plagues Alex Cross about the Sunrise Valley site?
(a) Why so little destruction?
(b) Why only one casualty?
(c) Why a bomb?
(d) Why this town?
3. What does Alex find when he arrives in Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
(a) Hysterical townspeople.
(b) Complete destruction.
(d) Minor damage.
4. What happens to a woman during the raid on the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
(a) She jumped out a window.
(b) She was tazered by police.
(c) She was a kidnap victim.
(d) She was shot.
5. What event does John Sampson claim has made him happy for the first time in years?
(d) A successful case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What humiliating act does the caller instruct the CIA agents to do?
2. Why does Alex stuff the phone in an oven mitt when he returns home in chapters 40-45?
3. What does the Wolf do to Yelizaveta Abramtsov upon her arrival back to her own home?
4. What does Alex recognize in the voice of this caller during his meeting with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
5. Who lives in San Francisco, California?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)