|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 and 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people does the Weasel target when he commits murder?
(a) Poor prostitutes.
(b) Poor single mothers.
(c) Rich bussinessmen.
(d) Rich widows.
2. Who is the Wolf believed to be?
(a) An ex-KGB agent.
(b) An ex-Interpol agent.
(c) An ex-FBI agent.
(d) An ex-CIA agent.
3. In what place is the vehicle important to the case found?
(a) An airport in Cheyene.
(b) An airport in Los Angeles.
(c) An airport in Denver.
(d) An airport in Wells.
4. What vehicle is found by the FBI that is important to the case?
(a) The military vehicles.
(b) Dougie's motorcycle.
(c) The Weasel's Bronco.
(d) Frances' station wagon.
5. What is Gitmo?
(a) Guantanamo Bay.
(b) A federal prison.
(c) A state prison.
(d) A psychiatric hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex see out his window when an alarm sounds in the Hoover building?
2. What items do the local police give investigators when their chief finally arrives?
3. What was missing from the information the agencies were given prior to the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
4. What humiliating act does the caller instruct the CIA agents to do?
5. Who is the director of the CIA?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)