|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 and 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Frances and Dougie told to do in chapters 3-5?
(a) Organize a party.
(b) Evacuate the area.
(c) Give up their children.
(d) Serve dinner.
2. In what place is the vehicle important to the case found?
(a) An airport in Wells.
(b) An airport in Los Angeles.
(c) An airport in Denver.
(d) An airport in Cheyene.
3. Why is Alex unhappy with the prescribed protocol in dealing with the Wolf and any possible attacks?
(a) Too few agencies involved.
(b) Too many agents involved.
(c) Too many agencies involved.
(d) Too few agents involved.
4. Why has Alex Cross come to San Francisco?
(a) To visit Alex Jr.
(b) To visit Nana Mama.
(c) To visit Jamilla.
(d) To visit Jannie and Damon.
5. What humiliating act does the caller instruct the CIA agents to do?
(a) Speak as one unit.
(b) Bark like dogs.
(c) Quack like ducks.
(d) Remain silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in Salvador, Brazil?
2. What does the Wolf do to Fedya Abramtsov when he and his wife return home?
3. What happens to the Weasel as he begins to enter his house at the beginning of the novel?
4. What are Frances and Dougie doing at the beginning of chapter 3?
5. Who is watching the activity in Frances and Dougie's hometown via video?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)