|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 and 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex recognize in the voice of this caller during his meeting with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
(a) The Weasel.
(b) A killer he has hunted for more than a year.
(c) A killer he arrested years ago.
(d) A friend from his childhood.
2. What identity does this interviewee at Gitmo give to Alex in regards to the Wolf?
(a) The Wolf is an ex-FBI agent.
(b) The Wolf is an ex-KGB agent.
(c) The Wolf is a Russian woman.
(d) The Wolf is a Czech woman.
3. What one necessity is FEMA afraid Washington, D.C. or New York City cannot provide in the event of a large bomb attack?
(c) Medical care.
4. What weapon is in a plane flying over Frances and Dougie's hometown?
(a) M-16 military riffle.
(b) Atomic bomb.
(c) BLU-96 Daisy Cutter bomb.
(d) Surface to air missile.
5. What is the name of the town where Dougie and Frances live?
(a) Sunset Meadow.
(b) Sunlight Community.
(c) Sundrenched Hills.
(d) Sunrise Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Alex witnesses a wheelchair-bound man entering Dr. Cassady's apartment and he goes to arrest him?
2. How many yards of destruction are left after the plan has reached its climax?
3. What are Frances and Dougie told to do in chapters 3-5?
4. In what city is the Wolf in at the beginning of chapter 12?
5. What happens to the caller when he joins an associate in a white van?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)