|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 and 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle is found by the FBI that is important to the case?
(a) The Weasel's Bronco.
(b) Frances' station wagon.
(c) The military vehicles.
(d) Dougie's motorcycle.
2. What PMC does the Weasel work for?
(a) Military Junk International.
(b) Main Force International.
(c) Junk Force International.
(d) Sudden Force International.
3. What was missing from the information the agencies were given prior to the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
(a) The location.
(b) The motive.
(c) The when.
(d) All of the above.
4. Who is the director of the FBI?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Geoffrey Safer.
(c) Ron Burns.
(d) Thomas Weir.
5. From where did the caller make his calls?
(a) The Plaza Hotel.
(b) The Holiday Inn Hotel.
(c) The Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(d) The Four Seasons Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex recognize in the voice of this caller during his meeting with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
2. Who lives in Salvador, Brazil?
3. Where did a similar bombing to the Sunrise Valley bombing take place in which the citizens were not evacuated?
4. Why does the Wolf break into the home of Fedya and Yelizaveta Abramtsov?
5. Why does Alex go to Gitmo?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)