|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wolf do to Yelizaveta Abramtsov upon her arrival back to her own home?
(a) Makes her dinner.
(b) Embraces her as a sister.
(c) Rapes her.
(d) Breaks all her fingers.
2. What item did each director of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security receive after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
(a) A videotape.
(b) A photograph of the evacuations.
(c) An e-mail blaming al Jihad.
(d) A claim of responsibility from al Qaeda.
3. Who is the Wolf believed to be?
(a) An ex-Interpol agent.
(b) An ex-FBI agent.
(c) An ex-KGB agent.
(d) An ex-CIA agent.
4. Why is Alex Cross called to Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
(a) To investigate a bomb.
(b) To investigate a kidnapping.
(c) To rescue a friend.
(d) To rescue a kidnap victim.
5. What does the Wolf do to Fedya Abramtsov when he and his wife return home?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Embraces him as a brother.
(c) Shares his plan with him.
(d) Tortures him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the Weasel he has found him and can find him again?
2. What items do the local police give investigators when their chief finally arrives?
3. How does Yelizaveta Abramtsov Americanize her name?
4. What vehicle is found by the FBI that is important to the case?
5. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)