|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the girl who accompanied the Weasel home?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She is paid and leaves.
(c) She is beaten.
(d) She is restrained as well.
2. How many yards of destruction are left after the plan has reached its climax?
(a) 5 yards.
(b) 5000 yards.
(c) 50 yards.
(d) 500 yards.
3. Who lives in San Francisco, California?
(a) Christine Johnson and Alex Cross Jr.
(b) Nana Mama.
(c) Jannie and Damon.
(d) Jamilla Hughes.
4. Why does Frances go into the house in chapters 3-5, leaving Dougie outside?
(a) To get more beer.
(b) To get the kids.
(c) To change her clothes.
(d) To get the meat for the barbecue.
5. How is the Weasel retrained inside his house?
(a) He is roped to a chair.
(b) He is handcuffed to the bed.
(c) He is hung upside down.
(d) He is duct taped to the couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolf do to Fedya Abramtsov when he and his wife return home?
2. Who does Alex Cross recognize in the photos?
3. How is the Weasel treated while he is restrained inside his house?
4. Who is Elizabeth Cassady?
5. Who lives in Seattle, Washington?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)