|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elizabeth Cassady?
(a) The Weasel's sister.
(b) The Weasel's physician.
(c) The Weasel's psychiatrist and lover.
(d) The Weasel's cousin.
2. What do Frances and Dougie see coming down the road toward them in chapter 3?
(a) Luxury cars.
(b) Military vehicles.
(c) Police cars.
(d) Mobile homes.
3. What does the Wolf do to Fedya Abramtsov when he and his wife return home?
(a) Tortures him.
(b) Embraces him as a brother.
(c) Shares his plan with him.
(d) Kills him.
4. What vehicle is found by the FBI that is important to the case?
(a) Frances' station wagon.
(b) The military vehicles.
(c) The Weasel's Bronco.
(d) Dougie's motorcycle.
5. What is the name of the girl the Weasel brings home with him at the beginning of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Weasel treated while he is restrained inside his house?
2. What does Alex recognize in the voice of this caller during his meeting with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
3. Who lives in San Francisco, California?
4. Who is the Wolf believed to be?
5. Who lives in Seattle, Washington?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)