|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people does the Weasel target when he commits murder?
(a) Poor prostitutes.
(b) Rich bussinessmen.
(c) Poor single mothers.
(d) Rich widows.
2. Who is watching the activity in Frances and Dougie's hometown via video?
(a) The Weasel.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) Alex Cross.
(d) The Wolf.
3. What is the name of the town where Dougie and Frances live?
(a) Sundrenched Hills.
(b) Sunrise Valley.
(c) Sunset Meadow.
(d) Sunlight Community.
4. What are Frances and Dougie doing at the beginning of chapter 3?
(c) Drinking beers.
(d) Hanging laundry.
5. What is the name of the girl the Weasel brings home with him at the beginning of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alex Cross called to Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
2. What was missing from the information the agencies were given prior to the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
3. What happened to the girl who accompanied the Weasel home?
4. Who tells the Weasel he has found him and can find him again?
5. Who is the director of the CIA?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)