|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frances go into the house in chapters 3-5, leaving Dougie outside?
(a) To change her clothes.
(b) To get more beer.
(c) To get the meat for the barbecue.
(d) To get the kids.
2. How many yards of destruction are left after the plan has reached its climax?
(a) 5000 yards.
(b) 50 yards.
(c) 5 yards.
(d) 500 yards.
3. What is the Weasel's real name?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Geoffrey Shafer.
(c) Alex Cross.
(d) Thomas Weir.
4. What do Frances and Dougie see coming down the road toward them in chapter 3?
(a) Luxury cars.
(b) Police cars.
(c) Military vehicles.
(d) Mobile homes.
5. How is the Weasel retrained inside his house?
(a) He is hung upside down.
(b) He is roped to a chair.
(c) He is handcuffed to the bed.
(d) He is duct taped to the couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex Cross recognize in the photos?
2. What are Frances and Dougie doing at the beginning of chapter 3?
3. Who is watching the activity in Frances and Dougie's hometown via video?
4. What animal does the Weasel chase from his doorstep as the novel opens?
5. Who lives in Seattle, Washington?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)