|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in Seattle, Washington?
(a) Jamilla Hughes.
(b) Christine Johnson and Alex Cross Jr.
(c) Nana Mama.
(d) Jannie and Damon.
2. How is the Weasel retrained inside his house?
(a) He is hung upside down.
(b) He is duct taped to the couch.
(c) He is roped to a chair.
(d) He is handcuffed to the bed.
3. Why does Frances go into the house in chapters 3-5, leaving Dougie outside?
(a) To get the kids.
(b) To get more beer.
(c) To change her clothes.
(d) To get the meat for the barbecue.
4. What is the name of the girl the Weasel brings home with him at the beginning of the novel?
5. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
(a) Two San Francisco cops.
(b) Tom Weir.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) Two FBI agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Frances and Dougie told to do in chapters 3-5?
2. What does Alex find when he arrives in Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
3. Why has Alex Cross come to San Francisco?
4. What does the mastermind think of himself in this plot?
5. What is the Weasel's real name?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)