|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is in a plane flying over Frances and Dougie's hometown?
(a) M-16 military riffle.
(b) BLU-96 Daisy Cutter bomb.
(c) Surface to air missile.
(d) Atomic bomb.
2. What animal does the Weasel chase from his doorstep as the novel opens?
3. What does the Weasel hear in the bushes as he approaches his house in the beginning of the novel?
(c) Children playing.
(d) The wind.
4. How is the Weasel treated while he is restrained inside his house?
(a) He is beaten and tortured.
(b) He is left alone.
(c) He is well fed.
(d) He is drugged.
5. Why does Frances go into the house in chapters 3-5, leaving Dougie outside?
(a) To get more beer.
(b) To get the kids.
(c) To get the meat for the barbecue.
(d) To change her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Weasel's real name?
2. Why is Alex Cross called to Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
3. What do Frances and Dougie see coming down the road toward them in chapter 3?
4. What does Christine Johnson do for a living?
5. What is the name of the girl the Weasel brings home with him at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)