|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Alex Cross come to Seattle?
(a) To visit Nana Mama.
(b) To visit Jannie and Damon.
(c) To visit Jamilla.
(d) To visit Alex Jr.
2. What weapon is in a plane flying over Frances and Dougie's hometown?
(a) Atomic bomb.
(b) BLU-96 Daisy Cutter bomb.
(c) Surface to air missile.
(d) M-16 military riffle.
3. What items do the local police give investigators when their chief finally arrives?
(a) Photos of the man resposible for the crime.
(b) Photos of the town before the attack.
(c) Photos of the victims.
(d) Photos of a man taking photos of the bombing.
4. What is Dougie's current employment status?
(b) Part-time employment.
(c) Full time employment.
(d) Temporary employment.
5. What are Frances and Dougie told to do in chapters 3-5?
(a) Give up their children.
(b) Serve dinner.
(c) Evacuate the area.
(d) Organize a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alex Cross called to Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
2. How is the Weasel retrained inside his house?
3. Why does Frances go into the house in chapters 3-5, leaving Dougie outside?
4. Who lives in San Francisco, California?
5. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)