|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 and 106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual setting is the Wolf seen in when he arrives in Paris?
(a) A nursery.
(b) A bath house.
(c) A car race track.
(d) A dog race track.
2. What does the Wolf do to Yelizaveta Abramtsov upon her arrival back to her own home?
(a) Breaks all her fingers.
(b) Rapes her.
(c) Makes her dinner.
(d) Embraces her as a sister.
3. What is the name of Alex's new partner in the French police?
(a) Maud Boulard.
(b) Jean Luc Picard.
(c) Rene Martineque.
(d) Etienne Marteau.
4. What are Frances and Dougie doing at the beginning of chapter 3?
(a) Hanging laundry.
(b) Drinking beers.
5. How much money does the Wolf want in ransom to stop the worldwide destruction he has planned?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Alex discover is in the bank Corky Hancock did business with?
2. What is Dougie's current employment status?
3. Who is Martin Lodge?
4. Who is the woman found killed in the woods of northern Virginia?
5. What holiday weekend takes place as the Wolf's four day deadline passes?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)