|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 and 106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Westminster Bridge.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) Eiffel Tower.
(d) Louvre Museum.
2. What attitude does the press and the American public take toward the threat of violence presented by the Wolf?
(a) Panic, everyone believes the Wolf is very serious.
(b) Passive, no one believes an attack will happen on a holiday weekend.
(c) Panic, no one wants another terror attack.
(d) Passive, they are used to high alerts issued by Homeland Security.
3. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
(a) To hire someone to bomb the Queensboro Bridge.
(b) To kill someone.
(c) To kill Alex Cross.
(d) To take a vacation.
4. What humiliating act does the caller instruct the CIA agents to do?
(a) Remain silent.
(b) Quack like ducks.
(c) Speak as one unit.
(d) Bark like dogs.
5. Why does Ron Burns send Alex Cross to Paris?
(a) To investigate a connection between Weir and the Wolf.
(b) To investigate the Weasel's background.
(c) To investigate a possible bombing there.
(d) To have a vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Alex taken after being kidnapped off the streets of Paris?
2. What does the pilot of the aircraft say to Nikki Williams just before he shoots her?
3. What does the caller insist the federal agents not do in his case when he calls back later in the evening?
4. What happens when Alex witnesses a wheelchair-bound man entering Dr. Cassady's apartment and he goes to arrest him?
5. Why is Alex Cross called to Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)