|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 and 106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is watching this apartment where a suspect is spotted?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
2. Who calls the Hoover Building and tells the FBI director that he was the intended target of the assassination attempt?
(a) The Weasel.
(b) The Fox.
(c) The Badger.
(d) The Wolf.
3. Where does Alex take his son, Alex Jr., on a brief visit to see him?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What public structure is blown up with a car bomb in London?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) Westminster Abby.
(c) Westminster Bridge.
(d) London Bridge.
5. What is TriBeCa?
(a) A meatpacking company near the Holland Tunnel.
(b) A city in New Jersey.
(c) An electronics plant near the Holland Tunnel.
(d) A borough of New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message is given to Alex Cross when he returns to the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
2. Who does Alex find at home with Nana Mama when he goes home the night covered in chapters 33-39?
3. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
4. Why is Alex unhappy with the prescribed protocol in dealing with the Wolf and any possible attacks?
5. What public structure does the Wolf appear to favor in his destructive behavior?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)