|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 and 106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is in a plane flying over Frances and Dougie's hometown?
(a) M-16 military riffle.
(b) Atomic bomb.
(c) Surface to air missile.
(d) BLU-96 Daisy Cutter bomb.
2. From where did the caller make his calls?
(a) The Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(b) The Plaza Hotel.
(c) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(d) The Holiday Inn Hotel.
3. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
(a) He is suspected to be the Wolf.
(b) He is known to have inside information on all CIA cases.
(c) His is known to have personal knowledge of Weir's private affairs.
(d) He is a retired CIA agent who handled the Wolf.
4. Who does the Wolf call in chapter 53 that allows the reader to know how he has gotten some of his information on the investigation?
(a) A senior CIA agent.
(b) A senior FBI agent.
(c) A New York City cop.
(d) Alex Cross.
5. What one necessity is FEMA afraid Washington, D.C. or New York City cannot provide in the event of a large bomb attack?
(a) Medical care.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Alex on the sidewalk outside his hotel when he goes in search of his caller?
2. What does Alex advice a Washington, D.C. homicide cop about his current homicide victim?
3. Who is Martin Lodge?
4. Who is watching the activity in Frances and Dougie's hometown via video?
5. Who approaches Alex Cross with a message when he returns to the suspected al Qaeda apartment in New York City?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)