|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 and 106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
2. What does the Wolf do to Yelizaveta Abramtsov upon her arrival back to her own home?
(a) Breaks all her fingers.
(b) Rapes her.
(c) Makes her dinner.
(d) Embraces her as a sister.
3. Why is Alex unhappy with the prescribed protocol in dealing with the Wolf and any possible attacks?
(a) Too many agents involved.
(b) Too few agencies involved.
(c) Too many agencies involved.
(d) Too few agents involved.
4. What does Dougie do that causes him to get shot?
(a) Dougie pulls a gun on soldiers.
(b) Dougie plays with a loaded gun.
(c) Dougie hits a cop.
(d) Dougie attempts to rob a house.
5. What does Alex recognize in the voice of this caller during his meeting with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
(a) The Weasel.
(b) A killer he has hunted for more than a year.
(c) A killer he arrested years ago.
(d) A friend from his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
2. What does the Wolf believes is his Achilles heel?
3. What is the name of Alex's new partner in the French police?
4. Why does Alex go to speak with Joe Cahill?
5. What aircraft passes over the Hoover Building during the commotion of the alarm?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)