|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yelizaveta Abramtsov Americanize her name?
2. What vehicle is found by the FBI that is important to the case?
(a) The Weasel's Bronco.
(b) Dougie's motorcycle.
(c) Frances' station wagon.
(d) The military vehicles.
3. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Two FBI agents.
(c) Tom Weir.
(d) Two San Francisco cops.
4. What happens when Alex witnesses a wheelchair-bound man entering Dr. Cassady's apartment and he goes to arrest him?
(a) He arrests the Weasel.
(b) The Weasel escapes through a window.
(c) It is not the Weasel, but an actor.
(d) The Weasel shoots him.
5. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
(a) To take a vacation.
(b) To kill Alex Cross.
(c) To hire someone to bomb the Queensboro Bridge.
(d) To kill someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Wolf break into the home of Fedya and Yelizaveta Abramtsov?
2. What is the name of the town where Dougie and Frances live?
3. What one necessity is FEMA afraid Washington, D.C. or New York City cannot provide in the event of a large bomb attack?
4. What do Frances and Dougie see coming down the road toward them in chapter 3?
5. What items do the local police give investigators when their chief finally arrives?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)