|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one necessity is FEMA afraid Washington, D.C. or New York City cannot provide in the event of a large bomb attack?
(a) Medical care.
2. How many yards of destruction are left after the plan has reached its climax?
(a) 5 yards.
(b) 5000 yards.
(c) 500 yards.
(d) 50 yards.
3. How many children does Alex Cross have?
4. What does the pilot of the aircraft say to Nikki Williams just before he shoots her?
(a) This is his piece of the puzzle.
(b) This is his revenge.
(c) This is a regretful act.
(d) This is not his idea.
5. What weapon is in a plane flying over Frances and Dougie's hometown?
(a) Atomic bomb.
(b) M-16 military riffle.
(c) Surface to air missile.
(d) BLU-96 Daisy Cutter bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Frances and Dougie doing at the beginning of chapter 3?
2. What does the mastermind think of himself in this plot?
3. What was missing from the information the agencies were given prior to the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
4. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
5. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)