|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did each director of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security receive after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
(a) A claim of responsibility from al Qaeda.
(b) A photograph of the evacuations.
(c) A videotape.
(d) An e-mail blaming al Jihad.
2. Why does Frances go into the house in chapters 3-5, leaving Dougie outside?
(a) To get more beer.
(b) To get the meat for the barbecue.
(c) To get the kids.
(d) To change her clothes.
3. Who is the director of the FBI?
(a) Ron Burns.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Thomas Weir.
(d) Geoffrey Safer.
4. What one necessity is FEMA afraid Washington, D.C. or New York City cannot provide in the event of a large bomb attack?
(b) Medical care.
5. How does Yelizaveta Abramtsov Americanize her name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was missing from the information the agencies were given prior to the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
2. Who does Alex blame for the custody battle he is currently fighting with Christine Johnson?
3. Why has Alex Cross come to San Francisco?
4. What name does the mastermind of this plan call the men carrying out his plan?
5. What humiliating act does the caller instruct the CIA agents to do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)