|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aircraft passes over the Hoover Building during the commotion of the alarm?
(a) An passenger airplane.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A medical helicopter.
(d) An airplane.
2. What happens when Alex witnesses a wheelchair-bound man entering Dr. Cassady's apartment and he goes to arrest him?
(a) The Weasel shoots him.
(b) It is not the Weasel, but an actor.
(c) He arrests the Weasel.
(d) The Weasel escapes through a window.
3. Who calls during a meeting Alex attends with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
(a) The Wolf.
(b) The Badger.
(c) The Weasel.
(d) The Fox.
4. What do Frances and Dougie see coming down the road toward them in chapter 3?
(a) Military vehicles.
(b) Mobile homes.
(c) Police cars.
(d) Luxury cars.
5. Who lives in Seattle, Washington?
(a) Jamilla Hughes.
(b) Christine Johnson and Alex Cross Jr.
(c) Jannie and Damon.
(d) Nana Mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
2. Why does the Wolf break into the home of Fedya and Yelizaveta Abramtsov?
3. What name does the mastermind of this plan call the men carrying out his plan?
4. What does Alex think the Federal government is obsessed with?
5. What are Frances and Dougie doing at the beginning of chapter 3?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)