|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 and 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What price does the caller ask for to make him go away, ending his reign of terror?
(a) 2 trillion, 100 million dollars.
(b) 2 trillion, 150 billion dollars.
(c) 2 trillion, 150 pounds.
(d) 2 trillion, 100 billion pounds.
2. From where did the caller make his calls?
(a) The Holiday Inn Hotel.
(b) The Plaza Hotel.
(c) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
3. What happens to the caller when he joins an associate in a white van?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is allowed to go free.
(c) He is paid and sent on his way.
(d) He is beaten and left to die on the street.
4. Who does Alex find at home with Nana Mama when he goes home the night covered in chapters 33-39?
(a) Geoffrey Shafer.
(b) Dr. Elizabeth Cassady.
(c) Dr. Kayla Coles.
(d) John Sampson.
5. Why is Alex Cross called to Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
(a) To investigate a bomb.
(b) To rescue a kidnap victim.
(c) To investigate a kidnapping.
(d) To rescue a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two men who caused the alarms at the Hoover Building?
2. What items do the local police give investigators when their chief finally arrives?
3. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
4. Who does Alex go to visit after spending the evening with his family in chapters 33-39?
5. What public structure has Bill Capistran been hired to blow up in chapter 54?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)