|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 and 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday weekend takes place as the Wolf's four day deadline passes?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) President's Day.
(c) Fourth of July.
(d) Veterans Day.
2. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
(a) A car bomb.
(b) A missile.
(c) A suitcase nuke.
(d) A remote explosive device.
3. What was missing from the information the agencies were given prior to the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
(a) The when.
(b) The location.
(c) All of the above.
(d) The motive.
4. Who is the woman found killed in the woods of northern Virginia?
(a) Christine Johnson.
(b) Nikki Williams.
(c) Jamilla Hughes.
(d) Kayla Coles.
5. Why has Alex Cross come to San Francisco?
(a) To visit Nana Mama.
(b) To visit Alex Jr.
(c) To visit Jannie and Damon.
(d) To visit Jamilla.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Weasel use to blow up the bridge?
2. What items do the local police give investigators when their chief finally arrives?
3. Who is the director of the FBI?
4. Who is the Wolf believed to be?
5. Why is Alex Cross called to Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)