|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 and 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls during a meeting Alex attends with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Weasel.
(c) The Badger.
(d) The Wolf.
2. Why is Alex Cross called to Sunrise Valley, Nevada?
(a) To investigate a kidnapping.
(b) To rescue a friend.
(c) To investigate a bomb.
(d) To rescue a kidnap victim.
3. From where did the caller make his calls?
(a) The Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(b) The Holiday Inn Hotel.
(c) The Plaza Hotel.
(d) The Four Seasons Hotel.
4. What holiday weekend takes place as the Wolf's four day deadline passes?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) President's Day.
(d) Veterans Day.
5. What happens to the caller when he joins an associate in a white van?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is allowed to go free.
(c) He is paid and sent on his way.
(d) He is beaten and left to die on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Alex's vacation in San Francisco?
2. What does the caller insist the federal agents not do in his case when he calls back later in the evening?
3. Who does the caller refer to as liars?
4. Who is Elizabeth Cassady?
5. Why has Alex Cross come to San Francisco?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)