|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 and 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did the caller make his calls?
(a) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(b) The Plaza Hotel.
(c) The Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(d) The Holiday Inn Hotel.
2. Who is the director of the CIA?
(a) Thomas Weir.
(b) Geoffrey Shafer.
(c) Ron Burns.
(d) John Sampson.
3. Who is the Wolf believed to be?
(a) An ex-Interpol agent.
(b) An ex-CIA agent.
(c) An ex-KGB agent.
(d) An ex-FBI agent.
4. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Monnie Donnelly.
(b) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
(c) Martin Lodge.
(d) Tom Weir.
5. Why has Alex Cross come to Seattle?
(a) To visit Jamilla.
(b) To visit Alex Jr.
(c) To visit Nana Mama.
(d) To visit Jannie and Damon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Elizabeth Cassady?
2. Why has Alex Cross come to San Francisco?
3. Who are the two men who caused the alarms at the Hoover Building?
4. What does Alex recognize in the voice of this caller during his meeting with the directors of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security?
5. Where did a similar bombing to the Sunrise Valley bombing take place in which the citizens were not evacuated?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)