|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 and 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in San Francisco, California?
(a) Jamilla Hughes.
(b) Nana Mama.
(c) Christine Johnson and Alex Cross Jr.
(d) Jannie and Damon.
2. Who does Alex find at home with Nana Mama when he goes home the night covered in chapters 33-39?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Dr. Elizabeth Cassady.
(c) Dr. Kayla Coles.
(d) Geoffrey Shafer.
3. Where did a similar bombing to the Sunrise Valley bombing take place in which the citizens were not evacuated?
4. Who does Alex go to visit after spending the evening with his family in chapters 33-39?
(a) Geoffrey Safer.
(b) Elizabeth Cassady.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) Kayla Coles.
5. How many children does Alex Cross have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What method was used to cause the explosion Alex hears during a meeting at Scotland Yard in chapter 64?
2. What price does the caller ask for to make him go away, ending his reign of terror?
3. What humiliating act does the caller instruct the CIA agents to do?
4. What was missing from the information the agencies were given prior to the bombing in Sunrise Valley?
5. Who is the director of the CIA?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)