|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 and 69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Weasel use to blow up the bridge?
(a) Remote control.
(b) Cell phone.
(d) Car bomb.
2. What item did each director of the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security receive after the bombing of Sunrise Valley?
(a) A videotape.
(b) A photograph of the evacuations.
(c) A claim of responsibility from al Qaeda.
(d) An e-mail blaming al Jihad.
3. Where did a similar bombing to the Sunrise Valley bombing take place in which the citizens were not evacuated?
4. Who calls Alex in his hotel in London and asks him to meet on the sidewalk outside the Stranger's Entrance?
(a) Martin Lodge.
(b) Tom Weir.
(c) Monnie Donnelly.
(d) Someone claiming to be Martin Lodge.
5. Who takes Alex home for breakfast in chapter 67?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Kayla Coles.
(c) Christine Johnson.
(d) Martin Lodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolf tell the investigators is his reason for blowing up his next target?
2. What holiday weekend takes place as the Wolf's four day deadline passes?
3. Why has Alex Cross come to San Francisco?
4. What does Jamilla Hughes do for a living?
5. What public structure has Bill Capistran been hired to blow up in chapter 54?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)