|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 89, 90 and 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
(b) Blows up the cabin.
(d) Calls the police.
2. What does Alex think the Federal government is obsessed with?
3. What item does the Wolf squeeze in his hand in chapters 25-32?
(a) A golf ball.
(b) A volley ball.
(c) A tennis ball.
(d) A black ball.
4. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(c) St. Michael's, Maryland.
5. What does Alex see out his window when an alarm sounds in the Hoover building?
(a) Two men climbing the side of the building.
(b) Two men carrying rocket launchers.
(c) Two men fighting on the lawn.
(d) Two men running across the inner courtyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aircraft passes over the Hoover Building during the commotion of the alarm?
2. With whom does the Wolf meet in Montauk, Long Island?
3. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
4. What does the pilot of the aircraft say to Nikki Williams just before he shoots her?
5. What happens when Alex witnesses a wheelchair-bound man entering Dr. Cassady's apartment and he goes to arrest him?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)