|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 89, 90 and 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Weasel meet with his old war buddy, Henry Seymour?
(a) To hire him to blow up a public structure in London.
(b) To ask him to watch over his family.
(c) To warn him to get out of London.
(d) To reminisce about the past.
2. What does the Wolf believes is his Achilles heel?
(a) His paranoia.
(b) His identity.
(c) His drive to kill.
(d) His voice.
3. Who does the Wolf order the Weasel to visit while he is in London?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His wife.
(c) His grandparents.
(d) His children.
4. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Eiffel Tower.
(b) Westminster Bridge.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Louvre Museum.
5. What does Alex see out his window when an alarm sounds in the Hoover building?
(a) Two men fighting on the lawn.
(b) Two men carrying rocket launchers.
(c) Two men running across the inner courtyard.
(d) Two men climbing the side of the building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
2. What item does the Wolf squeeze in his hand in chapters 25-32?
3. What damage is caused by this explosion?
4. What does the pilot of the aircraft say to Nikki Williams just before he shoots her?
5. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)