|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 89, 90 and 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
2. What does the pilot of the aircraft say to Nikki Williams just before he shoots her?
(a) This is a regretful act.
(b) This is his revenge.
(c) This is not his idea.
(d) This is his piece of the puzzle.
3. What one necessity is FEMA afraid Washington, D.C. or New York City cannot provide in the event of a large bomb attack?
(c) Medical care.
4. What happens when Alex witnesses a wheelchair-bound man entering Dr. Cassady's apartment and he goes to arrest him?
(a) The Weasel shoots him.
(b) He arrests the Weasel.
(c) It is not the Weasel, but an actor.
(d) The Weasel escapes through a window.
5. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
(a) Louvre Museum.
(b) Eiffel Tower.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Westminster Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What public structure does the Wolf appear to favor in his destructive behavior?
2. What does Alex see out his window when an alarm sounds in the Hoover building?
3. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
4. Who does the Wolf order the Weasel to visit while he is in London?
5. What aircraft passes over the Hoover Building during the commotion of the alarm?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)