|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 89, 90 and 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex think the Federal government is obsessed with?
2. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
(a) Blows up the cabin.
(b) Orders someone else to burn down the cabin.
(c) Calls the police.
3. What public structure does the Wolf appear to favor in his destructive behavior?
(c) Residential homes.
(d) Government buildings.
4. What one necessity is FEMA afraid Washington, D.C. or New York City cannot provide in the event of a large bomb attack?
(c) Medical care.
5. Whose family does the Wolf consider killing while walking through the streets of Washington DC?
(a) Tom Weir's.
(b) Ron Burns'.
(c) John Sampson's.
(d) Alex Cross's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman in Alex's life, besides Nana Mama, intimidates him in this novel?
2. What item does the Wolf squeeze in his hand in chapters 25-32?
3. What musical instrument does Alex Cross play?
4. What does the Wolf believes is his Achilles heel?
5. Why is Alex unhappy with the prescribed protocol in dealing with the Wolf and any possible attacks?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)