|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 89, 90 and 91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one necessity is FEMA afraid Washington, D.C. or New York City cannot provide in the event of a large bomb attack?
(a) Medical care.
2. What aircraft passes over the Hoover Building during the commotion of the alarm?
(a) An airplane.
(b) An passenger airplane.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A medical helicopter.
3. What order does the Wolf give to the Weasel while he makes a visit to relatives in London?
(a) Not to tell them what he has been doing.
(b) Not to evacuate them from the city.
(c) Not to take them gifts.
(d) Not to kill them.
4. What does Alex think the Federal government is obsessed with?
5. Whose family does the Wolf consider killing while walking through the streets of Washington DC?
(a) Alex Cross's.
(b) Ron Burns'.
(c) Tom Weir's.
(d) John Sampson's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolf do when he leaves his meeting in Montauk, Long Island?
2. Who is Nikki Williams?
3. Where does Alex take his children, Jannie and Damon, when he returns to America?
4. Near what historic site do bombs detonate in Paris?
5. What item does the Wolf squeeze in his hand in chapters 25-32?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)