Prologue and Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who lives in Salvador, Brazil?
(a) The Weasel.
(b) Alex Cross.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) The Wolf.
2. What type of people does the Weasel target when he commits murder?
(a) Poor prostitutes.
(b) Poor single mothers.
(c) Rich widows.
(d) Rich bussinessmen.
3. What animal does the Weasel chase from his doorstep as the novel opens?
4. What is the name of the girl the Weasel brings home with him at the beginning of the novel?
5. What does the Weasel hear in the bushes as he approaches his house in the beginning of the novel?
(b) Children playing.
(c) The wind.
6. What is the Weasel's real name?
(a) Thomas Weir.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Geoffrey Shafer.
(d) Alex Cross.
7. What happens to the Weasel as he begins to enter his house at the beginning of the novel?
(a) He realizes he lost his wallet.
(b) He changes his mind.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He is attacked.
This section contains 4,827 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)