Prologue and Chapters 1 and 2
• Geoffrey Shafer, known as the Weasel, is living happily in Brazil where he often prowls the area and kills prostitutes.
• Geoffrey Shafer is lured by a young woman to his home where he is beaten and tortured by someone called the Wolf.
• The girl who lured Shafer home is killed.
Part 1: Chapters 3, 4 and 5
• A tiny town in Nevada is evacuated by soldiers for hire.
• The Wolf watches the evacuation.
• A bomb is constructed in a plane as it flies over the tiny town in Nevada.
• The bomb is fired and explodes over the town, leaving total destruction.
Part 1: Chapters 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
• Alex Cross visits his son, Alex Jr., in Washington State.
• Alex goes to San Francisco to visit his girlfriend, Jamilla Hughes, but is quickly called away by the FBI.
• Alex arrives in Sunrise Valley, the site of the bombing.
• Alex learns pictures were taken...
This section contains 1,921 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)