|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator states in Part 2, Chapter 1 that after zig-zagging across the country with Lolita from August 1947 to August 1948, they eventually petered out and settled in what college town?
2. Where does H.H. hear that the McCoos have a room to rent in Part 1, Chapter 10?
3. What month is it when Miss Pratt asks H.H. to come for a talk to discuss Lolita’s progress in school in Part 2, Chapter 11?
4. In what year does H.H. marry Valeria?
5. What does H.H. tell Lolita the blue pills are that he pretends to take in Part 1, Chapter 27?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin D.
(c) Vitamin X.
(d) Vitamin K.
Short Answer Questions
1. What couple in H.H. and Charlotte’s neighborhood has a “hysterical setter” that frequently chases cars?
2. How old is Charlotte Haze described as being in Part 1, Chapter 10?
3. What did Annabel die from?
4. Inside of what book of Lolita’s does H.H. say he once discovered eight one-dollar notes in Part 2, Chapter 7?
5. Charlotte tells H.H. in Part 1, Chapter 21 that they are going where in the fall?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)