|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Miss Pratt say Lolita is “impossibly rude” in Part 2, Chapter 11?
(a) Miss Molar.
(b) Miss Redcock.
(c) Miss Gold.
(d) Miss Cormorant.
2. The narrator says in Part 1, Chapter 2 that his mother was an English girl and the daughter of what alpinist?
(a) John Galsworthy.
(b) Gustave Trapp.
(c) Charlie Holmes.
(d) Jerome Dunn.
3. Where does Mrs. Haze live in Part 1, Chapter 10?
(a) 173 Manzanita Way.
(b) 342 Lawn Street.
(c) 872 Maple Boulevard.
(d) 475 Oak Lane.
4. How many days does H.H. say he and Charlotte cohabitated in Part 1, Chapter 18?
5. Who is the “fadedly feminine” English professor that lives with Miss Lester, according to the narrator in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Miss Cormorant.
(b) Miss Fabian.
(c) Miss Molar.
(d) Miss Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. describe Lolita’s weekly allowance at the end of “the Beardsley era” in Part 2, Chapter 7?
2. Who comes down to the lake to paint as H.H. and Charlotte are laying in the “private beach” area in Part 1, Chapter 20?
3. What does Lolita carry in her hands when H.H. encounters her on Sunday morning in Part 1, Chapter 13?
4. What is the name of the maid at Charlotte Haze’s home in Part 1, Chapter 10?
5. To what nearby lake does H.H. drive to daily in Part 1, Chapter 20?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)