|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 11-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location is described as the “home of the Wild Bill Something Rodeo” in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) Cody, Wyoming.
(b) Billings, Montana.
(c) Durango, Colorado.
(d) Abilene, Kansas.
2. The hotel called Enchanted Hunters is located how far from Lolita’s summer camp in Part 1, Chapter 25?
(a) A 1-hour drive.
(b) A 5-hour drive.
(c) A 4-hour drive.
(d) A 7-hour drive.
3. How many years her senior does Charlotte Haze say her late husband was in Part 1, Chapter 16?
4. Who does Miss Pratt say thinks Lolita is “myopic and should see a good ophthalmologist” in Part 2, Chapter 11?
(a) Miss Redcock.
(b) Miss Cormorant.
(c) Miss Molar.
(d) Miss Gold.
5. Who is described by the narrator in Part 1, Chapter 18 as “a rosy honey in a Girl Scout uniform, beret of green worsted, belt of green webbing, charming shoulder-long curls”?
(a) Mary Rose Hamilton.
(b) Linda Hall.
(c) Vanessa van Ness.
(d) Rosaline Honeck.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator states in Part 1, Chapter 25, “Oh, Lolita, you are my girl, as” who “was Poe’s”?
2. H.H. tells Lolita in Part 2, Chapter 15 that she should watch her diet, telling her “The tour of your thigh, you know, should not exceed” what?
3. Of Lolita, the narrator says in Part 1, Chapter 29, “Her kiss, to my delirious embarrassment, had some rather comical refinements of flutter and probe which made me conclude she had been coached at an early age by” what?
4. Who is the author of the play The Enchanted Hunters in the novel?
5. What month is it when Miss Pratt asks H.H. to come for a talk to discuss Lolita’s progress in school in Part 2, Chapter 11?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)