|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does H.H. hear that the McCoos have a room to rent in Part 1, Chapter 10?
2. Where did Annabel die?
3. What was Annabel’s last name, according to the narrator in Part 1, Chapter 3?
4. Lolita tells H.H. in Part 1, Chapter 11 that Ginny McCoo nearly died of what?
5. Where does H.H. say Valeria moved with her lover and took part in experiments by an American ethnologist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator say he loved “a certain initial girl-child” prior to Lolita in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. In the final line of Part 1, Chapter 1, the narrator addresses the “ladies and gentlemen of the jury,” saying “Look at this tangle of” what?
3. What kind of art does Valeria produce?
4. What does the narrator say Lolita’s name was “on the dotted line” in Part 1, Chapter 1?
5. Why is H.H. unable to stay at the McCoos’ home in Part 1, Chapter 10?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)