|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 18-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does H.H. go on a twenty-month expedition as a “recorder of psychic reactions”?
2. In the final line of Part 1, Chapter 1, the narrator addresses the “ladies and gentlemen of the jury,” saying “Look at this tangle of” what?
3. H.H. hears that Mr. and Mrs. McCoo have a daughter how old in Part 1, Chapter 10?
4. Who is described by the narrator in Part 1, Chapter 18 as “a rosy honey in a Girl Scout uniform, beret of green worsted, belt of green webbing, charming shoulder-long curls”?
(a) Linda Hall.
(b) Mary Rose Hamilton.
(c) Rosaline Honeck.
(d) Vanessa van Ness.
5. Where does Mrs. Haze live in Part 1, Chapter 10?
(a) 872 Maple Boulevard.
(b) 173 Manzanita Way.
(c) 475 Oak Lane.
(d) 342 Lawn Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Charlotte Haze described as being in Part 1, Chapter 10?
2. The narrator of the novel says that he was born in what year in Part 1, Chapter 2?
3. According to the narrator of the novel, Valeria later dies during childbirth in what year?
4. The narrator describes a pocket diary with what golden year inscribed in its upper left-hand corner in Part 1, Chapter 11?
5. What is the name of the camp that Charlotte Haze is sending Lolita to in Part 1, Chapter 15?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)