|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jaime bought for himself, Cora and Ruby?
(a) Green hats.
(b) Red bows.
(c) Blue shirts.
(d) Red shirts.
2. What has Roscoe done several times after Ruby's arrival?
(a) Run around in circles to bite his tail.
(c) Snapped at Ruby.
(d) Peed on the floor.
3. Who is Jamie's wife?
4. How is Gervais characterized?
(d) Extremely rude.
5. What does Mr. Thackray urge Jaime to do?
(a) Allow himself to be recognized for his donations to the school.
(b) Ask Cora to run for president of the PTA.
(c) Keep an eye on Ruby.
(d) Run for the school board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruby ask of Peyton?
2. How much older is Cora than Ruby?
3. What does Cora promise Ruby when Cora leaves home?
4. What does Cora make Ruby do when she comes downstairs?
5. What does Ruby want to do when Cora and Jamie go to sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ruby think about her mother?
2. What conversation does Ruby overhear in Cora's room as she comes home to a party?
3. Who is Marshall and what kind of relationship do Ruby and Marshall have?
4. What does Ruby notice about Jaime at breakfast the next morning?
5. In what condition is the house that the Honeycutts own when they come by to check on the place and what do they do?
6. What has Jaime bought for himself, Ruby, Cora and Roscoe and how do Ruby and Cora react?
7. How does Ruby come to get a job at the mall?
8. How is Ruby stopped the first night from running away?
9. What happens when Nate takes Ruby back to her former home?
10. What does Ruby say about Gervais at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)