|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruby ask to be dropped?
(a) Near Jackson.
(b) At Marshall's house.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At the drugstore.
2. What falls out of Ruby's dress pocket when she is dressing at Marshall's house?
(a) A note from Nate.
(b) Her house key.
(c) Her cell phone.
3. What does Cora promise Ruby when Cora leaves home?
(a) She'll come back for her.
(b) She'll get their mother help.
(c) She'll keep in touch.
(d) She won't let their mother hurt Ruby.
4. To what does Ruby give her approval?
(a) Harriet's jewelry designs.
(b) A pay raise.
(c) The new worker.
(d) A woman's observation who stops by the kiosk.
5. Why does Ruby decide to buy clothes?
(a) She loves buying clothes.
(b) She has lost weight and her clothes don't fit her well.
(c) Because Cora would be angry if Ruby does not.
(d) Her old clothes do not fit in with this high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Ruby's mother?
2. What reception does Ruby receive at home?
3. What does Ruby say is her weakness?
4. What does Nate point out to Ruby about her mother?
5. Who are the Honeycutts?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)