|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nate leave a root beer bottle cap on the counter in one place?
(a) As a joke on his friend.
(b) To see if it would be moved.
(c) As his call signature.
(d) He forgot to pick it up.
2. What does Ruby ask Cora about when Cora went back into the house the day Cora left home?
(a) Why Cora didn't just take Ruby then.
(b) What their mother said about Cora leaving.
(c) What Cora and her mother discussed.
(d) What their mother said about Ruby.
3. What does Ruby see that makes her run home?
(a) A crowd of people near her house.
(b) A fire truck.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A heron flying overhead.
4. When does Ruby encounter Nate Cross?
(a) Between classes.
(b) In English class.
(c) In Calculus class.
(d) In the library.
5. What does Olivia yell at Laney?
(a) To pick up the pace.
(b) To go home.
(c) To quit for the day.
(d) To slow the pace down a bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nate doing when Ruby goes to return his sweatshirt?
2. What is one thing Ruby learns about Harriet as Harriet is training Ruby?
3. What amazes Ruby about Jaime's work on the computer?
4. Who is Melissa West?
5. What does Nate suggest to Harriet?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)