|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ruby first call at a convenience store after class?
(c) No one.
(d) Her neighbor from the other house.
2. What did Cora used to do when she still lived with Ruby and their mother?
(a) Hit their mother.
(b) Make Ruby keep up with her homework.
(c) Make their mother go to bed and sleep off a drunk.
(d) Protect Ruby.
3. How long has Ruby's mother been gone before it is noticed?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 6 months.
4. What does Jaime want Ruby to do?
(a) Stop seeing Marshall.
(b) Help Cora who is pregnant.
(c) Apply for college.
(d) Quit her job.
5. What does Cora imply about the incident the day before with Ruby getting drunk?
(a) It is a pattern that is similar to their mother's habit.
(b) It's better Ruby is not with Marshall.
(c) If it happens again, Ruby has to leave.
(d) Peyton is not a true friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora say they will revisit after the Christmas holidays?
2. What has Ruby given up on about two weeks after she's been at Perkins Day?
3. What does Olivia yell at Laney?
4. When does Ruby go to see Marshall?
5. What does Peyton say she tried to tell Ruby the night Peyton was at Cora's house?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)