|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of jobs did Ruby's mother hold?
(a) Those requiring a college degree.
(b) High paying.
(c) Highly stressful.
(d) Dead-end jobs.
2. How does Ruby react to Gervais' comment on the second day?
(a) She pretends not to hear him.
(b) She blushes, aware of Nate looking at her.
(c) She stares at him in silence.
(d) She tells him it looks better on her than it would on him.
3. What does Ruby realize about the ride to school in the morning?
(a) She has begun to like Gervais.
(b) She looks forward to them.
(c) Nate is trying to improve them.
(d) Nate does not really want her to ride with him.
4. When does Ruby go to see Marshall?
(a) After calling Peyton again.
(b) After she gets to the mall.
(c) After shopping for some clothes.
(d) She does not go to see him.
5. What does Nate suggest to Harriet?
(a) She trust Ruby.
(b) She go see a movie Nate has just seen.
(c) She make arrangements for auto bill pay with his father's company.
(d) She rearrange a display.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nate seem to notice especially at school?
2. What does Ruby realize the next morning?
3. Why does Cora give Ruby two hundred dollars?
4. To what sound does Ruby awaken on Saturday morning?
5. Where does Ruby find Roscoe when she hears him barking?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)