|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Hugo obsessed?
(c) Defeating the Fellowship.
(d) Killing Sookie.
2. With what is Isabel obsessed?
(a) Feeding off Hugo's blood.
(b) Feeding off Sookie.
(c) Killing Fellowship members.
(d) Killing Bill.
3. With whom has Bill been seen around town?
(a) The human female Sookie met at the party.
(b) No one.
4. What was the outcome of the case?
(a) The outcome is being appealed.
(b) The plaintiff gets to work wherever s/he wishes.
(c) The defendant has to pay damages to the plaintiff.
(d) The plantiff could live where s/he wanted to live.
5. Who is firing upon the house?
(a) The militia.
(b) Fellowship members.
(c) The National Guard.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
2. Under whom is Sookie pinned?
3. Where do Sookie and Bill go after seeing Hugo?
4. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
5. How long before the other person is released will Hugo be released?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sookie get away from the church and what does Sarah do about it?
2. How does Sookie and the others feel about Hugo and Isabel's punishment?
3. What does Sookie do in the morning after she escapes from the church?
4. What does Sookie hear outside the mansion at the celebration party and what does she do?
5. How is Sookie and Bill's relationship for several weeks after being in Dallas?
6. What behavior of Bill's suggests he can read Sookie's mind?
7. Why does Sookie contact Bill and how does she do it?
8. What does Hugo tell Sookie about his involvement in this whole affair?
9. How does Sookie survive the attack on the mansion and how do the other party goers fare?
10. Where do Sookie and Bill go the night of Godfrey's suicide?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)