|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom did Hugo win a case?
2. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
(a) She thinks it's funny.
(b) She convinces herself it is not romantic.
(c) She is jealous.
(d) She does not care.
3. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He has been blinded.
(b) He is chained with silver.
(c) He has been feed poison.
(d) His lack of food.
4. How does Sookie get to the fellowship?
5. What convinces Sookie that Bill is seeing someone?
(a) She hires a detective.
(b) She asks him pointblank.
(c) She asks Eric.
(d) She sees the two together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to be tied to Godfrey and Farrell?
2. Who is waiting for Sookie at the hotel?
3. Who does Sookie refuse to call?
4. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
5. Who does Sookie drive home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What behavior of Bill's suggests he can read Sookie's mind?
2. What does Sookie hear outside the mansion at the celebration party and what does she do?
3. What does Eric talk Sookie into and what does she see Bill doing? How does she react to Bill's behavior?
4. What does Sookie find out about Bill and Portia and how does she feel about it?
5. What does Sookie find out when she gets back to the hotel from the church?
6. What does Bill tell Sookie about he and Portia?
7. What does Sookie find when she arrives home?
8. What does Gabe do after Hugo and Sookie are in the basement?
9. What does Sookie do after she sees Hugo and Isabel's punishment?
10. Who invites Sookie to the sex club and who does she invite to go with her?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)