|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Sookie suddenly become aware?
(a) Werewolves howling.
(b) Many human minds.
(c) Hugo screaming.
(d) Werecats howling.
2. Upon what does Sookie insist?
(a) Knowing what will happen to Hugo.
(b) Giving Godfrey a memorial service.
(c) Confronting Sarah about Gabe.
(d) Attending the grand jury investigation about Hugo.
3. How does Sarah delay Sookie?
(a) She says she is going to kill 20 vampires that morning.
(b) She brings Hugo out holding a gun on him.
(c) She put sugar in the gas tank of Luna's car.
(d) She causes an accident.
4. Who is waiting at Sookie's home?
(d) Sarah's husband.
5. Who does Sookie want to go with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the person in the basement about to waken?
2. Why is Sookie going to the Fellowship?
3. Who is Portia?
4. Who is Godfrey?
5. Where do Sookie and Luna go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does JB look like and what does Sookie do when she sees Bill at the game with Portia?
2. How does Sookie survive the attack on the mansion and how do the other party goers fare?
3. What does Eric talk Sookie into and what does she see Bill doing? How does she react to Bill's behavior?
4. What does Bill tell Sookie about he and Portia?
5. What does Sookie find out about Bill and Portia and how does she feel about it?
6. What does Sookie hear outside the mansion at the celebration party and what does she do?
7. What happens to Sookie when she is almost out of the church?
8. What does Gabe do after Hugo and Sookie are in the basement?
9. How is Sookie and Bill's relationship for several weeks after being in Dallas?
10. Where do Sookie and Bill go the night of Godfrey's suicide?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)