|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gabe?
(a) Hugo's brother.
(b) A guard.
(c) Bill's brother.
(d) A friend of Sookie's from way back.
2. To what meeting does Portia want to be invited?
(a) A city council meeting
(b) A meeting between two vampire factions.
(c) A vampire council.
(d) A sex club.
3. What is JB's most outstanding characteristic?
(a) His money.
(b) His wit.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His good looks.
4. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He is chained with silver.
(b) He has been feed poison.
(c) He has been blinded.
(d) His lack of food.
5. For what is Hugo being punished?
(a) His crimes against the Fellowship.
(b) Trying to kill Gabe.
(c) His crimes against vampires.
(d) Trying to kill Sookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the person in the basement about to waken?
2. Who is Portia?
3. How long has it been since Farrell has eaten?
4. Where does Sookie go a few days after seeing Bill?
5. What does Sookie yell for everyone to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Sookie sit with at a local high school football game?
2. Why does Sookie contact Bill and how does she do it?
3. Where do Sookie and Bill go the night of Godfrey's suicide?
4. What does Sookie find out about Bill and Portia and how does she feel about it?
5. What does Godfrey tell Sookie and what does she say to him about the ceremony the next day?
6. What does Sookie do after she sees Hugo and Isabel's punishment?
7. How are Hugo and Isabel punished?
8. What does Sarah do with Sookie and Hugo?
9. What does Sookie hear outside the mansion at the celebration party and what does she do?
10. What does Eric talk Sookie into and what does she see Bill doing? How does she react to Bill's behavior?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)