|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a supernatural being is Bill?
2. What kind of special skill does Sookie have?
(a) She can read minds.
(b) She can find objects.
(c) She can speak to the dead.
(d) She is the artist.
3. What does Sookie tell her boss the next day?
(a) She is getting married.
(b) She has to go out of town.
(c) She is sick.
(d) Her mother is getting married.
4. What was Lafayette doing the last time Sookie saw him?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) Talking about a sex club.
(d) Dancing with Andy.
5. How was the murder committed from question #76?
(a) With poison.
(b) With a gun.
(c) It is a case of vehicular homicide.
(d) Draining all the blood from the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Sookie known Andy?
2. What does Andy do after he arrives at the bar?
3. What ceremony is the Fellowship performing that night?
4. What do Sookie and Bill do when the meeting at Stan's is over?
5. Who will Sookie be seeing at the location from question #16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Sookie meet when the car is broken down and what does this person do?
2. What does Sookie get for her work the day after meeting with Stan?
3. What does Sookie do for a living and what special ability does she have?
4. What does Sookie find when she comes to work the day after her encounter with Andy?
5. What has happened recently in the world concerning vampires?
6. What does Steve want Sookie to do at the church and where does Sarah take her?
7. To what hotel do Sookie and Bill go and what does Sookie realize about the bellboy?
8. What does Sookie's boss do when he learns of Sookie's injuries and what does he ask him to do?
9. Where does Eric want Sookie to go and what are her conditions to agree?
10. Why does Portia come to the bar to see Sookie and why does Sookie agree with Portia?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)