|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are vampires becoming acceptable to humans?
(a) By holding offficials hostage.
(b) By healing the sick.
(c) By donating a lot of money to charity.
(d) Through government legislation.
2. What does Andy do after he arrives at the bar?
(a) He eats dinner.
(b) He gets drunk.
(c) He meets with someone.
(d) He dances.
3. What does Bill tell Sookie he recently bought?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A shopping center.
4. Where are Sookie and Hugo driving?
(a) To the Fellowship Church.
(b) To the Master's den.
(c) To Sookie's house.
(d) To file a police report.
5. Who does Sookie say has to go with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sookie escape being forced into the terminal?
2. How was the murder committed from question #76?
3. Who attempts to force Sookie into the terminal?
4. Why do Bill, Sookie and Stan think Farrell might have been kidnapped?
5. Who ministers to Sookie where Bill takes her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the woman who hurt Sookie?
2. What does Steve want Sookie to do at the church and where does Sarah take her?
3. Why is Sookie meeting Bill after work?
4. What do Bill and Sookie decide Sookie will do the next day after meeting with Stan?
5. What does Sookie do for a living and what special ability does she have?
6. What does Sookie see in Bethany's mind?
7. What does Sookie learn about Lafayette's death?
8. What do Sookie and a few co-workers think about Lafayette?
9. What has Bill purchased recently and what does he tell Sookie about it? How does he feel about his suggestion?
10. What is suggested as a possible reason behind Farrell's kidnapping and what does Stan wonder about the person who accosted her at the airport?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)