|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sookie think could be the cause of Lafayette's murder?
(a) Not being able to keep a secret.
(b) Dating a married woman.
(c) Owing the mafia money.
(d) Being gay.
2. What does Sam do when he finds out Sookie was attacked?
(a) He makes her dinner.
(b) He insists she go to a doctor.
(d) He kisses her hand.
3. Who comes to the car while Bill is going to get help?
(a) A shiftchanger.
(b) A vampire.
(c) An ogre.
(d) A maenad.
4. Who attempts to force Sookie into the terminal?
(a) A cabbie.
(b) A priest.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An airline agent.
5. What is the name of the airline that specializes in vampire travel?
(a) Transylvania Transport.
(b) Vamp Tramps.
(c) Anubis Air.
(d) Dracula Air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lafayette doing the last time Sookie saw him?
2. What does Stan not understand about the attempted kidnapping of Sookie at the airport?
3. Who is Lafayette?
4. What kind of special skill does Sookie have?
5. What does Sookie demand before she will go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sookie see in Bethany's mind?
2. What does Sookie do for a living and what special ability does she have?
3. What does Sookie suggest about a leak in information and how does she deal with it?
4. What does Sookie get for her work the day after meeting with Stan?
5. Why is Sookie waiting at the airport in Dallas and at what Airlines is she waiting?
6. What does Sookie's boss do when he learns of Sookie's injuries and what does he ask him to do?
7. Who accosts Sookie while she's waiting at the airport and how does she deal with him?
8. What is suggested as a possible reason behind Farrell's kidnapping and what does Stan wonder about the person who accosted her at the airport?
9. What does Sookie find when she comes to work the day after her encounter with Andy?
10. What do Bill and Sookie decide Sookie will do the next day after meeting with Stan?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)