|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is JB's most outstanding characteristic?
(a) His money.
(b) His kindness.
(c) His good looks.
(d) His wit.
2. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
(a) She convinces herself it is not romantic.
(b) She is jealous.
(c) She does not care.
(d) She thinks it's funny.
3. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(b) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(c) Because Sookie cries for him.
(d) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
4. How does Sarah delay Sookie?
(a) She says she is going to kill 20 vampires that morning.
(b) She causes an accident.
(c) She brings Hugo out holding a gun on him.
(d) She put sugar in the gas tank of Luna's car.
5. Why can't Bill go with Sookie?
(a) Sookie does not invite him.
(b) He is not interested.
(c) He is part of the committee.
(d) He is out of town.
6. Why does Godfrey want to die?
(a) He believes if he dies willingly, he will be admitted to heaven.
(b) He is no longer able to move without a cane.
(c) He does not want to die.
(d) Because he has killed numerous children over the years.
7. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He has been blinded.
(b) He is chained with silver.
(c) He has been feed poison.
(d) His lack of food.
8. Upon what does Sookie insist?
(a) Confronting Sarah about Gabe.
(b) Giving Godfrey a memorial service.
(c) Knowing what will happen to Hugo.
(d) Attending the grand jury investigation about Hugo.
9. Why does Sookie return home alone?
(a) She finds Bill having sex with a human female.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She is sick of the bloodshed.
(d) She finds Bill feeding off a Fellowship member.
10. How does Sookie contact the bellboy at the hotel?
(a) Using the office phone where Godfrey puts her.
(b) On her cell phone.
(c) Through telepathy.
(d) She is unable to contact the bellboy.
11. Who is Portia?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A teacher.
12. How long will Hugo and the other person remained chained?
(a) A few more hours.
(c) A week or two.
(d) At least 5 days.
13. Where does Sookie go the night after Godfrey's death?
(b) The Dallas vampire mansion.
(c) Corpus Christi.
14. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
(a) She is not interested.
(b) She thinks he may be fun.
(c) She has tried before to get him interested but has been unsuccessful.
(d) She has never met JB.
15. What convinces Sookie that Bill is seeing someone?
(a) She hires a detective.
(b) She asks him pointblank.
(c) She asks Eric.
(d) She sees the two together.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Sookie cry?
2. Who is having a celebration party?
3. Why is the person in the basement about to waken?
4. Where do Sookie and Luna go?
5. Who does Sookie want to go with her?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)