|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what meeting does Portia want to be invited?
(a) A sex club.
(b) A vampire council.
(c) A city council meeting
(d) A meeting between two vampire factions.
2. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Answer Sookie's calls.
(b) Contact Sookie.
(c) Leave Houston.
(d) Come to Dallas.
3. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(b) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(c) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
(d) Because Sookie cries for him.
4. To where is Sookie invited?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A meeting with three master vampires.
(c) Another dawn ceremony at the Fellowship.
(d) A sex club meeting.
5. For whom does Sookie cry?
6. What does Sookie do for Eric?
(a) Bandages his arm.
(b) Splints his leg.
(c) Sucks a bullet out of his shoulder.
(d) Pulls a piece of glass out of his eye.
7. Why has Portia been friendly to Bill?
(a) To protect her.
(b) To teach her about vampire history.
(c) To help her seem sexually kinky.
(d) To teach her how to protect herself.
8. Why is Sookie up before dawn?
(a) To call Bill once more.
(b) To go to the Fellowship ceremony.
(c) To take a picture of the sunrise.
(d) To meet with several vampires.
9. Why does Godfrey shove Sookie into an empty office?
(a) To show her information on the computer.
(b) To give her secret information about the location of the Master of the city.
(c) To feed on her.
(d) To avoid being seen by Sarah.
10. Who is having a celebration party?
11. Why does Sookie return home alone?
(a) She finds Bill feeding off a Fellowship member.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She finds Bill having sex with a human female.
(d) She is sick of the bloodshed.
12. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
(a) She does not care.
(b) She is jealous.
(c) She thinks it's funny.
(d) She convinces herself it is not romantic.
13. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
(a) They are not locked up.
(b) A cell.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) To shackles on a wall.
14. How long has it been since Farrell has eaten?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 5 hours.
15. How much time passes since the party?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sookie drive home?
2. Who is chained to a wall opposite Hugo?
3. Who do Eric and Bill rescue?
4. Where do Sookie and Bill go after seeing Hugo?
5. For what is Hugo being punished?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)