|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom did Hugo win a case?
2. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He is chained with silver.
(b) He has been feed poison.
(c) His lack of food.
(d) He has been blinded.
3. Where does Sookie go the night after Godfrey's death?
(b) The Dallas vampire mansion.
(d) Corpus Christi.
4. For what is Hugo being punished?
(a) His crimes against vampires.
(b) Trying to kill Gabe.
(c) Trying to kill Sookie.
(d) His crimes against the Fellowship.
5. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
(a) They are not locked up.
(b) A cell.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) To shackles on a wall.
6. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
(a) She has never met JB.
(b) She thinks he may be fun.
(c) She has tried before to get him interested but has been unsuccessful.
(d) She is not interested.
7. With what is Hugo obsessed?
(a) Killing Sookie.
(d) Defeating the Fellowship.
8. Who keeps Sarah from kidnapping Sookie?
(c) A bystander.
9. Under whom is Sookie pinned?
(a) The human female.
10. What is JB's weak point?
(a) He is a garbage collector.
(b) He is a Mama's boy.
(c) He is not too bright.
(d) He tells bad jokes.
11. Why is Sookie going to the Fellowship?
(a) To join a coven.
(b) To sneak in on Gabe.
(c) To witness Godfrey's suicide.
(d) To kidnap Sarah.
12. How does Sookie contact the bellboy at the hotel?
(a) Using the office phone where Godfrey puts her.
(b) She is unable to contact the bellboy.
(c) Through telepathy.
(d) On her cell phone.
13. Of what does Sookie suddenly become aware?
(a) Hugo screaming.
(b) Werewolves howling.
(c) Many human minds.
(d) Werecats howling.
14. How long before the other person is released will Hugo be released?
(a) Six days.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) They will be released at the same time.
15. According to the leader of the Fellowship, who is down in the basement?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
2. Who is Gabe?
3. To where is Sookie invited?
4. Who is Portia?
5. What does Gabe tell Sookie he intends to do?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)