|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gabe tell Sookie he intends to do?
(a) Let her and Hugo loose.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Mutilate her.
(d) Rape her.
2. How long will Hugo and the other person remained chained?
(b) A week or two.
(c) At least 5 days.
(d) A few more hours.
3. What does Hugo tell Sookie about the Fellowship?
(a) He has been informing on the vampires to the Fellowship.
(b) The Fellowship kills innocent people to make it look like vampires in order to keep people afraid.
(c) The Fellowship are actually comprised of vampires also.
(d) The Fellowship has a bounty on vampires.
4. With whom does Sookie chat before relaxing on the couch with Eric?
(a) Bill's brother.
(b) A female vampire Sookie has not met.
(c) A male vampire Sookie has not met.
(d) Another human female.
5. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He has been feed poison.
(b) His lack of food.
(c) He has been blinded.
(d) He is chained with silver.
6. To where is Sookie invited?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A meeting with three master vampires.
(c) A sex club meeting.
(d) Another dawn ceremony at the Fellowship.
7. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because Sookie cries for him.
(b) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
(c) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(d) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
8. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
(a) She does not care.
(b) She thinks it's funny.
(c) She convinces herself it is not romantic.
(d) She is jealous.
9. Why does Sookie return home alone?
(a) She finds Bill having sex with a human female.
(b) She finds Bill feeding off a Fellowship member.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She is sick of the bloodshed.
10. Who is waiting at Sookie's home?
(b) Sarah's husband.
11. Who is Luna?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A shapeshifter.
(c) A human who works for the Fellowship.
(d) The police sergeant who comes to investigate.
12. Who do Eric and Bill rescue?
(a) Farrell and Luna.
(b) Just Hugo.
(c) Just Farrell.
(d) Farrell and Hugo.
13. Why has Portia been friendly to Bill?
(a) To help her seem sexually kinky.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To teach her about vampire history.
(d) To teach her how to protect herself.
14. Who is firing upon the house?
(a) The National Guard.
(b) The militia.
(c) Fellowship members.
(d) The police.
15. Why is the person in the basement about to waken?
(a) It is early dusk.
(b) There has been a magical spell lifted.
(c) No one is in the basement.
(d) The person works nights.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes since the party?
2. Who is Godfrey?
3. Where does Sookie go a few days after seeing Bill?
4. Who does Sookie drive home?
5. What does Sookie do for Eric?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)