|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
(a) She has tried before to get him interested but has been unsuccessful.
(b) She is not interested.
(c) She has never met JB.
(d) She thinks he may be fun.
2. Who is chained to a wall opposite Hugo?
3. What is Sookie's response to the invitation?
(a) She has not decided.
(b) She declines.
(c) She will go under certain circumstances.
(d) She accepts.
4. For what is Hugo being punished?
(a) His crimes against vampires.
(b) His crimes against the Fellowship.
(c) Trying to kill Sookie.
(d) Trying to kill Gabe.
5. For whom did Hugo win a case?
6. Who does Sookie want to go with her?
7. Who do Eric and Bill rescue?
(a) Farrell and Luna.
(b) Just Hugo.
(c) Farrell and Hugo.
(d) Just Farrell.
8. Who is Tara's fiancé?
9. What goes off that changes Luna's mind?
(a) A loudspeaker.
(c) The alarm.
(d) A police siren.
10. How long before the other person is released will Hugo be released?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) Six days.
(c) They will be released at the same time.
(d) 24 hours.
11. Who is Godfrey?
(a) Hugo's business associate.
(b) Another Fellowship member.
(c) Sookie's landlord.
(d) An ancient vampire who comes to rescue Sookie.
12. Why does Godfrey shove Sookie into an empty office?
(a) To avoid being seen by Sarah.
(b) To show her information on the computer.
(c) To give her secret information about the location of the Master of the city.
(d) To feed on her.
13. What happens to Sookie's face?
(a) She breaks her cheekbone.
(c) It is burned.
(d) It turns blue.
14. What does Hugo tell Sookie about the Fellowship?
(a) The Fellowship kills innocent people to make it look like vampires in order to keep people afraid.
(b) He has been informing on the vampires to the Fellowship.
(c) The Fellowship are actually comprised of vampires also.
(d) The Fellowship has a bounty on vampires.
15. What does Sookie yell for everyone to do?
(a) Climb in their coffins.
(b) Leave the house.
(c) Nothing as she knows it's too late.
(d) Get down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sookie return home alone?
2. According to the leader of the Fellowship, who is down in the basement?
3. What was the outcome of the case?
4. What does Bill refuse to do?
5. How long will Hugo and the other person remained chained?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)