|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to be tied to Godfrey and Farrell?
(a) Sookie and Hugo.
(b) Two unknown vampires.
(c) No one.
(d) A werewolf and a tree demon.
2. Who is waiting at Sookie's home?
(a) Sarah's husband.
3. Why is the person in the basement about to waken?
(a) It is early dusk.
(b) The person works nights.
(c) There has been a magical spell lifted.
(d) No one is in the basement.
4. With whom do Bill and Sookie speak about Hugo?
(c) No one.
(d) The district court judge.
5. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(b) Because Sookie cries for him.
(c) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(d) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
6. Why does Godfrey shove Sookie into an empty office?
(a) To feed on her.
(b) To avoid being seen by Sarah.
(c) To show her information on the computer.
(d) To give her secret information about the location of the Master of the city.
7. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Answer Sookie's calls.
(b) Come to Dallas.
(c) Leave Houston.
(d) Contact Sookie.
8. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
(a) She thinks he may be fun.
(b) She is not interested.
(c) She has never met JB.
(d) She has tried before to get him interested but has been unsuccessful.
9. With what is Hugo obsessed?
(b) Defeating the Fellowship.
(d) Killing Sookie.
10. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
(a) A cell.
(b) They are not locked up.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) To shackles on a wall.
11. Where do Sookie and Bill go after seeing Hugo?
(a) The graveyard.
(c) Back to the party.
12. Who does Sookie drive home?
13. Where does Sookie go the night after Godfrey's death?
(a) The Dallas vampire mansion.
(b) Corpus Christi.
14. How long has it been since Farrell has eaten?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 1 month.
15. Who does Bill bring to the football game?
(c) The new femaile vampire in town.
(d) The human female from Farrell's party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sookie going to the Fellowship?
2. How does Sookie contact the bellboy at the hotel?
3. How much time passes since the party?
4. According to the leader of the Fellowship, who is down in the basement?
5. To what meeting does Portia want to be invited?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)