|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sookie and Bill go after seeing Hugo?
(c) Back to the party.
(d) The graveyard.
2. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(b) Because Sookie cries for him.
(c) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(d) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
3. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He has been blinded.
(b) His lack of food.
(c) He has been feed poison.
(d) He is chained with silver.
4. To where is Sookie invited?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A meeting with three master vampires.
(c) A sex club meeting.
(d) Another dawn ceremony at the Fellowship.
5. Why does Sookie return home alone?
(a) She is sick of the bloodshed.
(b) She finds Bill having sex with a human female.
(c) She finds Bill feeding off a Fellowship member.
(d) She is tired.
6. Why does Godfrey shove Sookie into an empty office?
(a) To avoid being seen by Sarah.
(b) To show her information on the computer.
(c) To give her secret information about the location of the Master of the city.
(d) To feed on her.
7. Who is Portia?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
8. What does Gabe tell Sookie he intends to do?
(a) Mutilate her.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Let her and Hugo loose.
9. Why is Sookie going to the Fellowship?
(a) To kidnap Sarah.
(b) To join a coven.
(c) To sneak in on Gabe.
(d) To witness Godfrey's suicide.
10. Who is chained to a wall opposite Hugo?
11. How does Sookie get to the fellowship?
12. What was the outcome of the case?
(a) The defendant has to pay damages to the plaintiff.
(b) The plantiff could live where s/he wanted to live.
(c) The plaintiff gets to work wherever s/he wishes.
(d) The outcome is being appealed.
13. Where do Sookie and Luna go?
(a) To the basement again.
(b) To the parking lot.
(c) To a conference room.
(d) To an airplane on the grounds.
14. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
(a) To shackles on a wall.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) They are not locked up.
(d) A cell.
15. For whom does Sookie cry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Farrell has eaten?
2. Who is Luna?
3. What goes off that changes Luna's mind?
4. Where does Sookie go a few days after seeing Bill?
5. What is JB's weak point?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)