|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah delay Sookie?
(a) She brings Hugo out holding a gun on him.
(b) She causes an accident.
(c) She put sugar in the gas tank of Luna's car.
(d) She says she is going to kill 20 vampires that morning.
2. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(b) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(c) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
(d) Because Sookie cries for him.
3. What convinces Sookie that Bill is seeing someone?
(a) She asks Eric.
(b) She sees the two together.
(c) She asks him pointblank.
(d) She hires a detective.
4. According to the leader of the Fellowship, who is down in the basement?
(b) No one.
5. With whom does Sookie chat before relaxing on the couch with Eric?
(a) A male vampire Sookie has not met.
(b) A female vampire Sookie has not met.
(c) Another human female.
(d) Bill's brother.
6. Who is having a celebration party?
7. Why is the person in the basement about to waken?
(a) The person works nights.
(b) No one is in the basement.
(c) There has been a magical spell lifted.
(d) It is early dusk.
8. Who is Luna?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A human who works for the Fellowship.
(c) A shapeshifter.
(d) The police sergeant who comes to investigate.
9. With whom has Bill been seen around town?
(a) The human female Sookie met at the party.
(c) No one.
10. Who is waiting at Sookie's home?
(a) Sarah's husband.
11. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
(a) To shackles on a wall.
(b) A cell.
(c) They are not locked up.
(d) A bedroom.
12. With what is Isabel obsessed?
(a) Killing Bill.
(b) Feeding off Sookie.
(c) Killing Fellowship members.
(d) Feeding off Hugo's blood.
13. Who does Bill bring to the football game?
(a) The new femaile vampire in town.
(c) The human female from Farrell's party.
14. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Come to Dallas.
(b) Contact Sookie.
(c) Leave Houston.
(d) Answer Sookie's calls.
15. What does Hugo tell Sookie about the Fellowship?
(a) He has been informing on the vampires to the Fellowship.
(b) The Fellowship kills innocent people to make it look like vampires in order to keep people afraid.
(c) The Fellowship has a bounty on vampires.
(d) The Fellowship are actually comprised of vampires also.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
2. Where is Sookie caught as she tries to flee?
3. Under whom is Sookie pinned?
4. What does Gabe tell Sookie he intends to do?
5. Where do Sookie and Bill go after seeing Hugo?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)