|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gabe tell Sookie he intends to do?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Mutilate her.
(c) Let her and Hugo loose.
(d) Kill her.
2. What does Hugo tell Sookie about the Fellowship?
(a) The Fellowship kills innocent people to make it look like vampires in order to keep people afraid.
(b) The Fellowship has a bounty on vampires.
(c) The Fellowship are actually comprised of vampires also.
(d) He has been informing on the vampires to the Fellowship.
3. With whom does Sookie chat before relaxing on the couch with Eric?
(a) Bill's brother.
(b) A male vampire Sookie has not met.
(c) A female vampire Sookie has not met.
(d) Another human female.
4. Who do Eric and Bill rescue?
(a) Farrell and Luna.
(b) Just Farrell.
(c) Farrell and Hugo.
(d) Just Hugo.
5. For whom does Sookie cry?
6. For whom did Hugo win a case?
7. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He is chained with silver.
(b) He has been feed poison.
(c) His lack of food.
(d) He has been blinded.
8. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
(a) She is jealous.
(b) She convinces herself it is not romantic.
(c) She thinks it's funny.
(d) She does not care.
9. Why does Godfrey want to die?
(a) He is no longer able to move without a cane.
(b) He does not want to die.
(c) Because he has killed numerous children over the years.
(d) He believes if he dies willingly, he will be admitted to heaven.
10. To what meeting does Portia want to be invited?
(a) A sex club.
(b) A meeting between two vampire factions.
(c) A vampire council.
(d) A city council meeting
11. Why does Godfrey shove Sookie into an empty office?
(a) To give her secret information about the location of the Master of the city.
(b) To avoid being seen by Sarah.
(c) To feed on her.
(d) To show her information on the computer.
12. Where are the things of which Sookie becomes aware?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the basement.
(c) Outside the house.
(d) She is not sure.
13. What does Sookie do for Eric?
(a) Splints his leg.
(b) Sucks a bullet out of his shoulder.
(c) Bandages his arm.
(d) Pulls a piece of glass out of his eye.
14. For what is Hugo being punished?
(a) His crimes against the Fellowship.
(b) Trying to kill Sookie.
(c) His crimes against vampires.
(d) Trying to kill Gabe.
15. Who is waiting at Sookie's home?
(b) Sarah's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to be tied to Godfrey and Farrell?
2. With what is Isabel obsessed?
3. What was the outcome of the case?
4. Who does Sookie refuse to call?
5. What does Sookie yell for everyone to do?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)