|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
(b) Because Sookie cries for him.
(c) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(d) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
2. Who keeps Sarah from kidnapping Sookie?
(b) A bystander.
3. Why can't Bill go with Sookie?
(a) He is part of the committee.
(b) He is out of town.
(c) Sookie does not invite him.
(d) He is not interested.
4. How does Sookie contact the bellboy at the hotel?
(a) She is unable to contact the bellboy.
(b) On her cell phone.
(c) Through telepathy.
(d) Using the office phone where Godfrey puts her.
5. With whom do Bill and Sookie speak about Hugo?
(b) The district court judge.
(d) No one.
6. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
(a) To shackles on a wall.
(b) A cell.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) They are not locked up.
7. What goes off that changes Luna's mind?
(a) A loudspeaker.
(c) A police siren.
(d) The alarm.
8. To where is Sookie invited?
(a) A meeting with three master vampires.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A sex club meeting.
(d) Another dawn ceremony at the Fellowship.
9. Who invites Sookie to the affair in question #152?
(b) A local undertaker.
(c) One of the vampire masters.
(d) A crime boss.
10. What does Sookie yell for everyone to do?
(a) Nothing as she knows it's too late.
(b) Leave the house.
(c) Climb in their coffins.
(d) Get down.
11. What is JB's most outstanding characteristic?
(a) His money.
(b) His wit.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His good looks.
12. What does Portia hope to prove?
(a) That Lafayette is still alive.
(b) That Andy did not kill Lafayette.
(c) That Andy killed Lafayette.
(d) That Bill killed Lafayette.
13. What does Hugo tell Sookie about the Fellowship?
(a) He has been informing on the vampires to the Fellowship.
(b) The Fellowship are actually comprised of vampires also.
(c) The Fellowship has a bounty on vampires.
(d) The Fellowship kills innocent people to make it look like vampires in order to keep people afraid.
14. Where is Sookie caught as she tries to flee?
(a) The sanctuary.
(b) The library on the second floor.
(c) The woods.
(d) She is not caught.
15. Where do Sookie and Luna go?
(a) To a conference room.
(b) To an airplane on the grounds.
(c) To the parking lot.
(d) To the basement again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
2. How long has it been since Farrell has eaten?
3. Who is Luna?
4. What does Bill refuse to do?
5. Who is Gabe?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)