|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does Sookie insist?
(a) Confronting Sarah about Gabe.
(b) Attending the grand jury investigation about Hugo.
(c) Knowing what will happen to Hugo.
(d) Giving Godfrey a memorial service.
2. Who is Portia?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
3. How much time passes since the party?
(a) A week.
(b) Several months.
(c) Two days.
(d) Several weeks.
4. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Come to Dallas.
(b) Leave Houston.
(c) Answer Sookie's calls.
(d) Contact Sookie.
5. To where is Sookie invited?
(a) A meeting with three master vampires.
(b) A sex club meeting.
(c) A wedding.
(d) Another dawn ceremony at the Fellowship.
6. Where are the things of which Sookie becomes aware?
(a) In the basement.
(b) Outside the house.
(c) In the attic.
(d) She is not sure.
7. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
(a) She is jealous.
(b) She convinces herself it is not romantic.
(c) She does not care.
(d) She thinks it's funny.
8. What is Sookie's response to the invitation?
(a) She accepts.
(b) She has not decided.
(c) She will go under certain circumstances.
(d) She declines.
9. Why is Sookie going to the Fellowship?
(a) To kidnap Sarah.
(b) To sneak in on Gabe.
(c) To join a coven.
(d) To witness Godfrey's suicide.
10. Who is Tara's fiancé?
11. With whom has Bill been seen around town?
(a) No one.
(d) The human female Sookie met at the party.
12. Who is Gabe?
(a) A guard.
(b) A friend of Sookie's from way back.
(c) Hugo's brother.
(d) Bill's brother.
13. For what is Hugo being punished?
(a) Trying to kill Sookie.
(b) His crimes against vampires.
(c) Trying to kill Gabe.
(d) His crimes against the Fellowship.
14. Why does Godfrey want to die?
(a) Because he has killed numerous children over the years.
(b) He is no longer able to move without a cane.
(c) He believes if he dies willingly, he will be admitted to heaven.
(d) He does not want to die.
15. Of what does Sookie suddenly become aware?
(a) Many human minds.
(b) Werewolves howling.
(c) Werecats howling.
(d) Hugo screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sookie yell for everyone to do?
2. Who invites Sookie to the affair in question #152?
3. How long has it been since Farrell has eaten?
4. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
5. How does Sookie contact the bellboy at the hotel?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)