|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the leader of the Fellowship, who is down in the basement?
(b) No one.
2. How does Sarah delay Sookie?
(a) She put sugar in the gas tank of Luna's car.
(b) She brings Hugo out holding a gun on him.
(c) She causes an accident.
(d) She says she is going to kill 20 vampires that morning.
3. How long before the other person is released will Hugo be released?
(a) Six days.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) They will be released at the same time.
(d) 24 hours.
4. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Contact Sookie.
(b) Come to Dallas.
(c) Answer Sookie's calls.
(d) Leave Houston.
5. Of what does Sookie suddenly become aware?
(a) Many human minds.
(b) Werecats howling.
(c) Werewolves howling.
(d) Hugo screaming.
6. What happens to Sookie's face?
(a) It is burned.
(c) It turns blue.
(d) She breaks her cheekbone.
7. Who is Portia?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A teacher.
8. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(b) Because Sookie cries for him.
(c) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(d) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
9. Where does Sookie go a few days after seeing Bill?
(a) A local football game.
(b) To see her parents in Kansas.
(c) To see a lawyer.
(d) To ask Eric a favor.
10. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He has been blinded.
(b) He has been feed poison.
(c) He is chained with silver.
(d) His lack of food.
11. For what is Hugo being punished?
(a) His crimes against vampires.
(b) His crimes against the Fellowship.
(c) Trying to kill Gabe.
(d) Trying to kill Sookie.
12. How does Sookie contact the bellboy at the hotel?
(a) On her cell phone.
(b) Using the office phone where Godfrey puts her.
(c) She is unable to contact the bellboy.
(d) Through telepathy.
13. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
(a) She has tried before to get him interested but has been unsuccessful.
(b) She thinks he may be fun.
(c) She is not interested.
(d) She has never met JB.
14. Where are the things of which Sookie becomes aware?
(a) In the attic.
(b) She is not sure.
(c) Outside the house.
(d) In the basement.
15. Why is Sookie up before dawn?
(a) To go to the Fellowship ceremony.
(b) To call Bill once more.
(c) To take a picture of the sunrise.
(d) To meet with several vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sookie go the night after Godfrey's death?
2. Under whom is Sookie pinned?
3. Who is Gabe?
4. What was the outcome of the case?
5. What goes off that changes Luna's mind?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)