|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Sookie cry?
2. With whom do Bill and Sookie speak about Hugo?
(a) The district court judge.
(c) No one.
3. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(b) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
(c) Because Sookie cries for him.
(d) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
4. What goes off that changes Luna's mind?
(a) A police siren.
(b) The alarm.
(c) A loudspeaker.
5. Why is Sookie going to the Fellowship?
(a) To witness Godfrey's suicide.
(b) To kidnap Sarah.
(c) To sneak in on Gabe.
(d) To join a coven.
6. How much time passes since the party?
(a) Several months.
(b) A week.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) Two days.
7. What does Sookie do for Eric?
(a) Pulls a piece of glass out of his eye.
(b) Splints his leg.
(c) Sucks a bullet out of his shoulder.
(d) Bandages his arm.
8. Why does Sookie make it appear that she is out with a date?
(a) To make Eric jealous.
(b) To make herself feel better.
(c) To start a new rumor.
(d) To make Bill jealous.
9. Who keeps Sarah from kidnapping Sookie?
(b) A bystander.
10. To where is Sookie invited?
(a) A wedding.
(b) Another dawn ceremony at the Fellowship.
(c) A meeting with three master vampires.
(d) A sex club meeting.
11. What is JB's most outstanding characteristic?
(a) His good looks.
(b) His wit.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His money.
12. How long before the other person is released will Hugo be released?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) They will be released at the same time.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) Six days.
13. To what meeting does Portia want to be invited?
(a) A sex club.
(b) A city council meeting
(c) A vampire council.
(d) A meeting between two vampire factions.
14. Where does Sookie go the night after Godfrey's death?
(c) The Dallas vampire mansion.
(d) Corpus Christi.
15. What does Portia hope to prove?
(a) That Andy killed Lafayette.
(b) That Bill killed Lafayette.
(c) That Lafayette is still alive.
(d) That Andy did not kill Lafayette.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Sookie chat before relaxing on the couch with Eric?
2. Where does Sookie go a few days after seeing Bill?
3. How long has it been since Farrell has eaten?
4. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
5. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)