|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Leave Houston.
(b) Come to Dallas.
(c) Contact Sookie.
(d) Answer Sookie's calls.
2. Who is waiting at Sookie's home?
(c) Sarah's husband.
3. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because Sookie cries for him.
(b) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(c) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
(d) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
4. Who do Eric and Bill rescue?
(a) Just Hugo.
(b) Farrell and Luna.
(c) Farrell and Hugo.
(d) Just Farrell.
5. What convinces Sookie that Bill is seeing someone?
(a) She sees the two together.
(b) She asks Eric.
(c) She asks him pointblank.
(d) She hires a detective.
6. How does Sookie contact the bellboy at the hotel?
(a) She is unable to contact the bellboy.
(b) Through telepathy.
(c) Using the office phone where Godfrey puts her.
(d) On her cell phone.
7. To what meeting does Portia want to be invited?
(a) A meeting between two vampire factions.
(b) A sex club.
(c) A city council meeting
(d) A vampire council.
8. Where does Sookie go the night after Godfrey's death?
(b) Corpus Christi.
(c) The Dallas vampire mansion.
9. How long before the other person is released will Hugo be released?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) Six days.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) They will be released at the same time.
10. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
(a) She is not interested.
(b) She has never met JB.
(c) She thinks he may be fun.
(d) She has tried before to get him interested but has been unsuccessful.
11. Where are the things of which Sookie becomes aware?
(a) She is not sure.
(b) Outside the house.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In the basement.
12. Who is firing upon the house?
(a) The militia.
(b) The National Guard.
(c) Fellowship members.
(d) The police.
13. With whom has Bill been seen around town?
(a) No one.
(b) The human female Sookie met at the party.
14. Who keeps Sarah from kidnapping Sookie?
(a) A bystander.
15. With whom do Bill and Sookie speak about Hugo?
(c) No one.
(d) The district court judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sookie up before dawn?
2. Why is Sookie going to the Fellowship?
3. For what is Hugo being punished?
4. What does Gabe tell Sookie he intends to do?
5. What is Sookie's response to the invitation?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)