|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
(a) She does not care.
(b) She is jealous.
(c) She convinces herself it is not romantic.
(d) She thinks it's funny.
2. Under whom is Sookie pinned?
(b) The human female.
3. How much time passes since the party?
(a) Several months.
(b) Two days.
(c) A week.
(d) Several weeks.
4. Where do Sookie and Luna go?
(a) To the basement again.
(b) To the parking lot.
(c) To a conference room.
(d) To an airplane on the grounds.
5. Where are the things of which Sookie becomes aware?
(a) Outside the house.
(b) She is not sure.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the attic.
6. Who does Sookie refuse to call?
7. With whom do Bill and Sookie speak about Hugo?
(c) No one.
(d) The district court judge.
8. Who is Luna?
(a) A vampire.
(b) The police sergeant who comes to investigate.
(c) A human who works for the Fellowship.
(d) A shapeshifter.
9. What does Hugo tell Sookie about the Fellowship?
(a) The Fellowship kills innocent people to make it look like vampires in order to keep people afraid.
(b) The Fellowship are actually comprised of vampires also.
(c) The Fellowship has a bounty on vampires.
(d) He has been informing on the vampires to the Fellowship.
10. To where is Sookie invited?
(a) A sex club meeting.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A meeting with three master vampires.
(d) Another dawn ceremony at the Fellowship.
11. Why does Sookie return home alone?
(a) She finds Bill feeding off a Fellowship member.
(b) She is sick of the bloodshed.
(c) She finds Bill having sex with a human female.
(d) She is tired.
12. Where does Sookie go the night after Godfrey's death?
(a) The Dallas vampire mansion.
(d) Corpus Christi.
13. Who is Godfrey?
(a) An ancient vampire who comes to rescue Sookie.
(b) Hugo's business associate.
(c) Another Fellowship member.
(d) Sookie's landlord.
14. Why does Godfrey want to die?
(a) He does not want to die.
(b) He believes if he dies willingly, he will be admitted to heaven.
(c) Because he has killed numerous children over the years.
(d) He is no longer able to move without a cane.
15. Who do Eric and Bill rescue?
(a) Just Hugo.
(b) Just Farrell.
(c) Farrell and Hugo.
(d) Farrell and Luna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sookie drive home?
2. With what is Isabel obsessed?
3. Why does Godfrey shove Sookie into an empty office?
4. Why has Portia been friendly to Bill?
5. Who is Gabe?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)