|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sookie and Bill go after seeing Hugo?
(a) The graveyard.
(c) Back to the party.
2. How does Sarah delay Sookie?
(a) She says she is going to kill 20 vampires that morning.
(b) She brings Hugo out holding a gun on him.
(c) She causes an accident.
(d) She put sugar in the gas tank of Luna's car.
3. Who does Sookie refuse to call?
4. For whom does Sookie cry?
5. With what is Hugo obsessed?
(b) Defeating the Fellowship.
(d) Killing Sookie.
6. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
(a) To shackles on a wall.
(b) A cell.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) They are not locked up.
7. Why has Portia been friendly to Bill?
(a) To protect her.
(b) To teach her about vampire history.
(c) To help her seem sexually kinky.
(d) To teach her how to protect herself.
8. What goes off that changes Luna's mind?
(a) The alarm.
(b) A police siren.
(d) A loudspeaker.
9. Why can't Bill go with Sookie?
(a) He is out of town.
(b) He is not interested.
(c) He is part of the committee.
(d) Sookie does not invite him.
10. What is JB's most outstanding characteristic?
(a) His money.
(b) His wit.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His good looks.
11. Who is Tara's fiancé?
12. What does Gabe tell Sookie he intends to do?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Let her and Hugo loose.
(c) Mutilate her.
(d) Rape her.
13. To what meeting does Portia want to be invited?
(a) A meeting between two vampire factions.
(b) A sex club.
(c) A vampire council.
(d) A city council meeting
14. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Leave Houston.
(b) Come to Dallas.
(c) Answer Sookie's calls.
(d) Contact Sookie.
15. What does Portia hope to prove?
(a) That Andy did not kill Lafayette.
(b) That Andy killed Lafayette.
(c) That Bill killed Lafayette.
(d) That Lafayette is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Sookie at the hotel?
2. What is JB's weak point?
3. How long before the other person is released will Hugo be released?
4. Who does Sookie want to go with her?
5. Who is waiting at Sookie's home?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)