|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom do Bill and Sookie speak about Hugo?
(a) No one.
(b) The district court judge.
2. Why does Sookie return home alone?
(a) She finds Bill feeding off a Fellowship member.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She is sick of the bloodshed.
(d) She finds Bill having sex with a human female.
3. With whom does Sookie chat before relaxing on the couch with Eric?
(a) Bill's brother.
(b) Another human female.
(c) A male vampire Sookie has not met.
(d) A female vampire Sookie has not met.
4. Who is Portia?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A teacher.
5. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Answer Sookie's calls.
(b) Leave Houston.
(c) Contact Sookie.
(d) Come to Dallas.
6. Who is waiting at Sookie's home?
(a) Sarah's husband.
7. How does Sarah delay Sookie?
(a) She brings Hugo out holding a gun on him.
(b) She says she is going to kill 20 vampires that morning.
(c) She causes an accident.
(d) She put sugar in the gas tank of Luna's car.
8. What is JB's weak point?
(a) He tells bad jokes.
(b) He is a Mama's boy.
(c) He is a garbage collector.
(d) He is not too bright.
9. Who is chained to a wall opposite Hugo?
10. Who is Gabe?
(a) A guard.
(b) A friend of Sookie's from way back.
(c) Hugo's brother.
(d) Bill's brother.
11. Who does Sookie drive home?
12. With whom has Bill been seen around town?
(b) No one.
(c) The human female Sookie met at the party.
13. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He is chained with silver.
(b) His lack of food.
(c) He has been blinded.
(d) He has been feed poison.
14. Why is Sookie up before dawn?
(a) To go to the Fellowship ceremony.
(b) To take a picture of the sunrise.
(c) To call Bill once more.
(d) To meet with several vampires.
15. For whom does Sookie cry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
2. How long will Hugo and the other person remained chained?
3. What does Hugo tell Sookie about the Fellowship?
4. Where do Sookie and Bill go after seeing Hugo?
5. Who does Bill bring to the football game?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)