|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hugo tell Sookie about the Fellowship?
(a) The Fellowship has a bounty on vampires.
(b) He has been informing on the vampires to the Fellowship.
(c) The Fellowship are actually comprised of vampires also.
(d) The Fellowship kills innocent people to make it look like vampires in order to keep people afraid.
2. Why has Portia been friendly to Bill?
(a) To teach her about vampire history.
(b) To help her seem sexually kinky.
(c) To teach her how to protect herself.
(d) To protect her.
3. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(b) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
(c) Because Sookie cries for him.
(d) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
4. With whom do Bill and Sookie speak about Hugo?
(b) No one.
(d) The district court judge.
5. Why is Sookie going to the Fellowship?
(a) To sneak in on Gabe.
(b) To kidnap Sarah.
(c) To join a coven.
(d) To witness Godfrey's suicide.
6. How long before the other person is released will Hugo be released?
(a) They will be released at the same time.
(b) Six days.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
7. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
(a) She is not interested.
(b) She has never met JB.
(c) She thinks he may be fun.
(d) She has tried before to get him interested but has been unsuccessful.
8. What is JB's weak point?
(a) He is not too bright.
(b) He tells bad jokes.
(c) He is a garbage collector.
(d) He is a Mama's boy.
9. Why does Godfrey want to die?
(a) He is no longer able to move without a cane.
(b) He does not want to die.
(c) Because he has killed numerous children over the years.
(d) He believes if he dies willingly, he will be admitted to heaven.
10. What was the outcome of the case?
(a) The defendant has to pay damages to the plaintiff.
(b) The plaintiff gets to work wherever s/he wishes.
(c) The outcome is being appealed.
(d) The plantiff could live where s/he wanted to live.
11. Upon what does Sookie insist?
(a) Giving Godfrey a memorial service.
(b) Knowing what will happen to Hugo.
(c) Attending the grand jury investigation about Hugo.
(d) Confronting Sarah about Gabe.
12. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
(a) He has been blinded.
(b) He is chained with silver.
(c) His lack of food.
(d) He has been feed poison.
13. How does Sarah delay Sookie?
(a) She says she is going to kill 20 vampires that morning.
(b) She causes an accident.
(c) She brings Hugo out holding a gun on him.
(d) She put sugar in the gas tank of Luna's car.
14. Where is Sookie caught as she tries to flee?
(a) The woods.
(b) The sanctuary.
(c) The library on the second floor.
(d) She is not caught.
15. According to the leader of the Fellowship, who is down in the basement?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Sookie suddenly become aware?
2. Why does Sookie return home alone?
3. With whom has Bill been seen around town?
4. What does Sookie yell for everyone to do?
5. Who do Eric and Bill rescue?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)