|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Farrell has eaten?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 5 hours.
2. With what is Hugo obsessed?
(a) Killing Sookie.
(b) Defeating the Fellowship.
3. What convinces Sookie that Bill is seeing someone?
(a) She asks Eric.
(b) She asks him pointblank.
(c) She sees the two together.
(d) She hires a detective.
4. Who does Bill bring to the football game?
(a) The human female from Farrell's party.
(b) The new femaile vampire in town.
5. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
(a) She thinks he may be fun.
(b) She has never met JB.
(c) She is not interested.
(d) She has tried before to get him interested but has been unsuccessful.
6. Where do Sookie and Bill go after seeing Hugo?
(a) Back to the party.
(d) The graveyard.
7. Under whom is Sookie pinned?
(b) The human female.
8. With what is Isabel obsessed?
(a) Killing Fellowship members.
(b) Feeding off Sookie.
(c) Killing Bill.
(d) Feeding off Hugo's blood.
9. What was the outcome of the case?
(a) The plaintiff gets to work wherever s/he wishes.
(b) The defendant has to pay damages to the plaintiff.
(c) The outcome is being appealed.
(d) The plantiff could live where s/he wanted to live.
10. Why does Sookie return home alone?
(a) She finds Bill having sex with a human female.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She finds Bill feeding off a Fellowship member.
(d) She is sick of the bloodshed.
11. What is JB's weak point?
(a) He is a garbage collector.
(b) He tells bad jokes.
(c) He is a Mama's boy.
(d) He is not too bright.
12. Who is having a celebration party?
13. Who is firing upon the house?
(a) The police.
(b) The National Guard.
(c) The militia.
(d) Fellowship members.
14. Where are the things of which Sookie becomes aware?
(a) She is not sure.
(b) Outside the house.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In the basement.
15. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
(b) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(c) Because Sookie cries for him.
(d) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes since the party?
2. Who invites Sookie to the affair in question #152?
3. Who does Sookie want to go with her?
4. Who is Gabe?
5. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)