|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What goes off that changes Luna's mind?
(a) A loudspeaker.
(b) The alarm.
(d) A police siren.
2. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Leave Houston.
(b) Come to Dallas.
(c) Answer Sookie's calls.
(d) Contact Sookie.
3. Who is Portia?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A lawyer.
4. Where do Sookie and Luna go?
(a) To an airplane on the grounds.
(b) To the basement again.
(c) To a conference room.
(d) To the parking lot.
5. Why does Godfrey shove Sookie into an empty office?
(a) To feed on her.
(b) To avoid being seen by Sarah.
(c) To give her secret information about the location of the Master of the city.
(d) To show her information on the computer.
6. What does Portia hope to prove?
(a) That Andy did not kill Lafayette.
(b) That Andy killed Lafayette.
(c) That Lafayette is still alive.
(d) That Bill killed Lafayette.
7. Upon what does Sookie insist?
(a) Attending the grand jury investigation about Hugo.
(b) Knowing what will happen to Hugo.
(c) Confronting Sarah about Gabe.
(d) Giving Godfrey a memorial service.
8. Who is Godfrey?
(a) An ancient vampire who comes to rescue Sookie.
(b) Hugo's business associate.
(c) Another Fellowship member.
(d) Sookie's landlord.
9. For whom does Sookie cry?
10. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
(a) A cell.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) They are not locked up.
(d) To shackles on a wall.
11. Why does Sookie make it appear that she is out with a date?
(a) To make herself feel better.
(b) To start a new rumor.
(c) To make Bill jealous.
(d) To make Eric jealous.
12. To where is Sookie invited?
(a) Another dawn ceremony at the Fellowship.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A meeting with three master vampires.
(d) A sex club meeting.
13. How long before the other person is released will Hugo be released?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) Six days.
(d) They will be released at the same time.
14. What is Sookie's response to the invitation?
(a) She will go under certain circumstances.
(b) She declines.
(c) She accepts.
(d) She has not decided.
15. Who is firing upon the house?
(a) Fellowship members.
(b) The National Guard.
(c) The militia.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting at Sookie's home?
2. How does Sookie feel about JB as a lover?
3. What was the outcome of the case?
4. To what meeting does Portia want to be invited?
5. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)