|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Portia?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
2. What was the outcome of the case?
(a) The plaintiff gets to work wherever s/he wishes.
(b) The plantiff could live where s/he wanted to live.
(c) The defendant has to pay damages to the plaintiff.
(d) The outcome is being appealed.
3. Where is Sookie caught as she tries to flee?
(a) The sanctuary.
(b) The woods.
(c) The library on the second floor.
(d) She is not caught.
4. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
(a) Because there are many humans that come to pay their respects.
(b) Because the Fellowship has a beautiful headstone made for him.
(c) Because Sookie cries for him.
(d) Because hundreds of vampires come to say farewell.
5. What convinces Sookie that Bill is seeing someone?
(a) She asks him pointblank.
(b) She hires a detective.
(c) She asks Eric.
(d) She sees the two together.
6. For what is Hugo being punished?
(a) Trying to kill Sookie.
(b) Trying to kill Gabe.
(c) His crimes against vampires.
(d) His crimes against the Fellowship.
7. How much time passes since the party?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) A week.
(c) Several months.
(d) Two days.
8. Why does Godfrey want to die?
(a) He is no longer able to move without a cane.
(b) He believes if he dies willingly, he will be admitted to heaven.
(c) Because he has killed numerous children over the years.
(d) He does not want to die.
9. Who does Sookie refuse to call?
10. Why does Godfrey shove Sookie into an empty office?
(a) To avoid being seen by Sarah.
(b) To give her secret information about the location of the Master of the city.
(c) To show her information on the computer.
(d) To feed on her.
11. What happens to Sookie's face?
(b) It turns blue.
(c) It is burned.
(d) She breaks her cheekbone.
12. Who is Tara's fiancé?
13. Who do Eric and Bill rescue?
(a) Just Hugo.
(b) Farrell and Luna.
(c) Just Farrell.
(d) Farrell and Hugo.
14. With whom has Bill been seen around town?
(a) No one.
(c) The human female Sookie met at the party.
15. Where does Sookie go the night after Godfrey's death?
(a) Corpus Christi.
(d) The Dallas vampire mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill refuse to do?
2. What does Hugo tell Sookie about the Fellowship?
3. Where do Sookie and Bill go after seeing Hugo?
4. Why is the person in the basement about to waken?
5. What keeps Farrell's powers dampened?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)