|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bill bring to the football game?
(a) The human female from Farrell's party.
(d) The new femaile vampire in town.
2. What is JB's most outstanding characteristic?
(a) His kindness.
(b) His good looks.
(c) His wit.
(d) His money.
3. How does Sookie feel when she sees Bill with another woman?
(a) She does not care.
(b) She is jealous.
(c) She thinks it's funny.
(d) She convinces herself it is not romantic.
4. What convinces Sookie that Bill is seeing someone?
(a) She asks Eric.
(b) She hires a detective.
(c) She asks him pointblank.
(d) She sees the two together.
5. Why can't Bill go with Sookie?
(a) He is part of the committee.
(b) Sookie does not invite him.
(c) He is out of town.
(d) He is not interested.
6. Why is Sookie up before dawn?
(a) To meet with several vampires.
(b) To call Bill once more.
(c) To take a picture of the sunrise.
(d) To go to the Fellowship ceremony.
7. Where is Sookie caught as she tries to flee?
(a) She is not caught.
(b) The woods.
(c) The library on the second floor.
(d) The sanctuary.
8. Who does Sookie want to go with her?
9. What does Portia hope to prove?
(a) That Bill killed Lafayette.
(b) That Andy did not kill Lafayette.
(c) That Lafayette is still alive.
(d) That Andy killed Lafayette.
10. What does Bill refuse to do?
(a) Contact Sookie.
(b) Leave Houston.
(c) Come to Dallas.
(d) Answer Sookie's calls.
11. Where does Sookie go the night after Godfrey's death?
(a) Corpus Christi.
(c) The Dallas vampire mansion.
12. With whom do Bill and Sookie speak about Hugo?
(a) The district court judge.
(b) No one.
13. Where are Hugo and Sookie locked?
(a) They are not locked up.
(b) To shackles on a wall.
(c) A cell.
(d) A bedroom.
14. Who does Sookie refuse to call?
15. Under whom is Sookie pinned?
(d) The human female.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sookie do for Eric?
2. Who is firing upon the house?
3. Who is Portia?
4. Who is Gabe?
5. Why does the old vampire feel honored?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)