|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sookie when she wakes up?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At her house.
(c) In Bill's car her.
(d) In Eric's office.
2. How does Sookie feel about Bill's offer?
3. Who tells Sookie how her life was saved?
(a) The vampires.
(b) The psychic healer.
(c) The emergency room physician.
(d) The supernatural doctor.
4. What does Sam promise Sookie?
(a) To make her a great dinner when she comes back.
(b) Not to date while she's gone.
(d) To stay out of the woods.
5. What ceremony is the Fellowship performing that night?
(a) No ceremony.
(b) A banishing ceremony.
(c) A lock-in and dawn ceremony.
(d) A death ceremony.
6. To whom has Eric loaned Sookie?
(a) The vampire board of investigations.
(b) The Dallas vampires.
(c) The Baton rouge police force.
(d) His clan's elders.
7. In Chapter 4, at what city does Sookie arrive?
(a) New Orleans.
8. What does Sookie do as she and Hugo are driving?
(a) Calls her mother.
(b) Tries to read Hugo's mind.
(c) Talks about a vampire movie she saw the night before that was hysterical.
(d) Reads from an ancient text about a new type of vampire.
9. What does Sookie realize about the bellhop?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is a vampire.
(c) He is too young to work.
(d) He is telepathic.
10. What does Portia do with Andy?
(a) She buys him a drink.
(b) She hits him in the face.
(c) She calls her grandmother to come in get him.
(d) She takes him home.
11. What does Sookie find out from the bouncer?
(a) Nothing, his memories had been removed.
(b) That he was with the blond vampire.
(c) That he had lost a set of handcuffs.
(d) That he wants to date Bethany.
12. What is the name of the bellhop?
13. Where are Sookie and Hugo driving?
(a) To Sookie's house.
(b) To the Master's den.
(c) To the Fellowship Church.
(d) To file a police report.
14. What do Sookie and Bill do when the meeting at Stan's is over?
(a) Go to the shopping mall.
(b) Go to the church.
(c) Return to their hotel.
(d) Go to dinner with Eric.
15. What kind of job does Sookie have?
(a) Short order cook.
(b) Police officer.
(c) School teacher.
(d) Cocktail waitress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sookie find under the table in Stan's room?
2. Why do Bill, Sookie and Stan think Farrell might have been kidnapped?
3. To where are Sookie and Bill driven from the hotel?
4. Who is Lafayette?
5. How was the murder committed from question #76?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)