|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are vampires becoming acceptable to humans?
(a) Through government legislation.
(b) By holding offficials hostage.
(c) By healing the sick.
(d) By donating a lot of money to charity.
2. Who is going to go with Sookie the next day?
3. When does Sookie wake up the day after the meeting at Stan's?
(a) Late in the afternoon.
(b) Early evening.
(d) At dawn.
4. What was Lafayette doing the last time Sookie saw him?
(a) Dancing with Andy.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Talking about a sex club.
(d) Getting drunk.
5. Who does Bill bring into the room to dispose of what Sookie found?
(a) A vampire and her human lover.
(b) His electronics expert.
(c) A computer engineer.
(d) No one, Sookie didn't find anything.
6. To where are Sookie and Bill driven from the hotel?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A night club.
(c) A golf course.
(d) A shopping mall.
7. Where did Sookie find Lafayette's body?
(a) On the south side of the parking lot.
(b) At the back door.
(c) In the cooler.
(d) In Andy's car.
8. Who attempts to force Sookie into the terminal?
(a) A cabbie.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A priest.
(d) An airline agent.
9. What does Eric plan to do about the maenad?
(a) Kill it.
(b) Capture it.
(c) Send a tribute.
(d) Ignore it.
10. What is the name of the bellhop?
11. What does Sookie do when she wakes up?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Takes a bath.
(c) Eats dinner.
(d) Kisses Bill.
12. Who tells Sookie how her life was saved?
(a) The vampires.
(b) The supernatural doctor.
(c) The emergency room physician.
(d) The psychic healer.
13. What does Bill do when he returns?
(a) Rushes her to New Orleans.
(b) Rushes her to Baton Rouge.
(c) Rushes her to Shreveport.
(d) Rushes her to Houston.
14. Who will Sookie be seeing at the location from question #16?
15. What does Sookie think could be the cause of Lafayette's murder?
(a) Owing the mafia money.
(b) Being gay.
(c) Not being able to keep a secret.
(d) Dating a married woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ceremony is the Fellowship performing that night?
2. What does the being in question #23 tell Sookie?
3. Where does Sookie work?
4. What does Sookie make Sam promised her?
5. What does the creature in question #23 do to Sookie?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)