1. What kind of job does Sookie have?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Short order cook.
(c) School teacher.
(d) Cocktail waitress.
2. What kind of special skill does Sookie have?
(a) She is the artist.
(b) She can read minds.
(c) She can find objects.
(d) She can speak to the dead.
3. What kind of a supernatural being is Bill?
4. How are vampires becoming acceptable to humans?
(a) By holding offficials hostage.
(b) By donating a lot of money to charity.
(c) By healing the sick.
(d) Through government legislation.
5. Where does Sookie work?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At the high school.
(c) At the diner.
(d) Merlotte's Bar.
6. How long has Sookie known Andy?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two years.
(d) All her life.
7. What does Andy do after he arrives at the bar?
(a) He meets with someone.
(b) He dances.
(c) He gets drunk.
(d) He eats dinner.
8. What does Sookie do about Andy?
(a) She calls his sister.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She gives him a drink of water.
(d) She ignores him.
This section contains 4,197 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)