1. What kind of job does Sookie have?
(a) Cocktail waitress.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Short order cook.
(d) School teacher.
2. What kind of special skill does Sookie have?
(a) She can find objects.
(b) She is the artist.
(c) She can read minds.
(d) She can speak to the dead.
3. What kind of a supernatural being is Bill?
4. How are vampires becoming acceptable to humans?
(a) By donating a lot of money to charity.
(b) By healing the sick.
(c) By holding offficials hostage.
(d) Through government legislation.
5. Where does Sookie work?
(a) At the diner.
(b) At the high school.
(c) At the police station.
(d) Merlotte's Bar.
6. How long has Sookie known Andy?
(a) Two years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) All her life.
7. What does Andy do after he arrives at the bar?
(a) He gets drunk.
(b) He dances.
(c) He eats dinner.
(d) He meets with someone.
8. What does Sookie do about Andy?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She gives him a drink of water.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She calls his sister.
This section contains 4,197 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)