|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Mike to work like a policy maker?
(a) Steve Anderson and John Ries.
(b) Chip Anderson and Chuck Ries.
(c) John Anderson and Steve Ries.
(d) Chuck Anderson and Chip Ries.
2. Where did Mike go to learn more about counseling?
(a) The Suicide Prevention Center.
(b) The Prevention Program.
(c) The Suicide Counseling Center.
(d) Counseling Program.
3. What type of writer was Jerry Williams?
4. What did Jon tell Mike that he wanted to be?
(a) A writer.
(b) A public speaker.
(c) A teacher.
(d) An artist.
5. What class were developmental students required to take at a state college in Ohio?
(a) Basic English.
(b) English and Grammar Usage.
(c) Remedial English.
(d) Advanced English.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the Freshman Summer Program?
2. What did Mike's mother bring home to read when he was a child?
3. According to Mike what deterred students from writing?
4. What did Mike believe that his students needed to be immersed in?
5. Two months into his tutoring at his new job, who offered Mike a full time job?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)