|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mike define remedial?
(a) Run of the mill.
2. What did Mike say made Harold stupid?
(a) His longing.
(b) His psychological issues.
(c) His lack of interest.
(d) His educational defect.
3. What was the name of the other counselor in the Veterans Program?
(a) Michael Ash.
(b) John Ash.
(c) Stephen Ash.
(d) Shulamite Ash.
4. Who did Mike say was a special kind of student?
(a) Alex Hutchinson.
(b) Jerry Williams.
(c) Jon Stevens.
(d) Jack Cheney.
5. What did Mike discover about the men after spending two months with them?
(a) They all wanted the same thing.
(b) Each one was on his own psychic timetable.
(c) The program was hard for them.
(d) They were complicated people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that they wouldn't understand the logic of error?
2. Where did Mike go to learn more about counseling?
3. When did the Los Angeles Times write "A Drop in Student Skills Unequaled in History"?
4. What did Mike's mother bring home to read when he was a child?
5. Why wouldn't Millie identify the word imagined?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)