|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 187-204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jon tell Mike that he wanted to be?
(a) A public speaker.
(b) A writer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A teacher.
2. What was Jerry Williams addicted to?
(a) An illegal drug.
(c) A prescription drug.
3. What did Mike say was the problem with his curriculum?
(a) It wasn't well designed.
(b) It was self enclosed.
(c) It wasn't designed for remedial students.
(d) It was too difficult.
4. What did Mike's teachers encourage him to do so he might better understand what they were teaching?
(a) Join a study group.
(b) Have one on one meetings with them.
(c) Make connections and enter into conversations.
(d) Read more.
5. What did Patti Masters make Mike to help him fit in as a teacher?
(a) Wool coat.
(b) Dress shirts.
(c) 3 long ties.
(d) Dress pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Laura born?
2. Who was the progressive theologian that Mike mentioned?
3. Who did Mike feel was the worst teacher he observed?
4. What was the name of the apartment complex where Mike lived when he attended UCLA?
5. What was the name of Mike's elementary school?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)