|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 187-204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the historian of numeracy?
(a) Patricia Cline Cohen.
(b) Patrica Cohen.
(c) Patricia Cline.
(d) Patricia Cohen Cline.
2. What did Mike's increased work in the Tutorial Center force him to participate in?
(a) Policy making.
(c) Public speaking.
3. Which student's parents were alcoholics?
4. Who said, "It was an exercise that was all analysis and no synthesis"?
(a) J.I. Marrou.
(b) G.T. Marrou.
(c) H.I. Marrou.
(d) L.M. Marrou.
5. What did the men involved in the program say about themselves in high school?
(a) They had no interest in school.
(b) That they were a teachers bad dream.
(c) They were bad students.
(d) They were good students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Mrs. Morton's hair?
2. How many members were in the group Mike joined in college?
3. According to Mike, what did most students and professors call English A?
4. How many students were in Mike's college?
5. Why did Mike believe that most of the men were involved in the program?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)