|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 205 - 216.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which author did Linda Peinhardt encourage Mike to read?
(a) Michael Reed.
(b) Steven Reed.
(c) Ishmael Reed.
(d) Joan Reed.
2. Who taught the Mike's college course on Shakespeare?
(a) Father Jones.
(b) Father Albertson.
(c) Father Erlandson.
(d) Father Stevens.
3. How old was Andrea when she moved to America?
4. Who was Mike's best friend in 1962?
(a) Alex Jones.
(b) John Connor.
(c) Lou Minton.
(d) John Stevens.
5. What was the name of Mike's elementary school?
(a) St. Mary's.
(b) St. Peter's.
(c) St. Joseph's.
(d) St. Regina's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the English Department in Ohio want?
2. What did Mike say Aphasia was?
3. How far was Our Lady of Mercy from Mike's home?
4. What ethnic background was Hank?
5. What did Mike believe that his students needed to be immersed in?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)