|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 68-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Mike's UCLA professor who spoke with a Brooklyn accent?
(a) Steve Cohen.
(b) Arthur Cohen.
(c) Ralph Cohen.
(d) John Cohen.
2. Who did Mike say was the coolest kid he knew?
(a) Samuel Wilson.
(b) Alex Wilson.
(c) Tyrrell Wilson.
(d) John Wilson.
3. Why did Bobby feel unable to achieve the same high standards at UCLA that he had been able to achieve in high school?
(a) The teachers had higher expectations.
(b) The environment had changed.
(c) The classes were harder.
(d) The class sizes were larger.
4. What was the name of Mike's college roommate from South L.A.?
(a) Mike Connor.
(b) Alex Connor.
(c) Steve Connor.
(d) John Connor.
5. Who was the progressive theologian that Mike mentioned?
(a) John Hilsdale.
(b) Arthur Hilsdale.
(c) Steve Hilsdale.
(d) Paul Hilsdale.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours a day did Mike spend at the UCLA library?
2. Who was Mike's best friend in 1962?
3. Who created the literacy club that Mike joined in high school?
4. How far was Our Lady of Mercy from Mike's home?
5. What type of high school student was Bobby?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)