|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 68-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote that "schools are theaters were we play out the conflicts in the culture"?
(a) Alison Cohen and John Neufeld.
(b) David Cohen and Barbara Neufeld.
(c) John Cohen and Alison Neufeld.
(d) David Neufeld and Barbara Cohen.
2. What was the final project in Mike's UCLA Bibliography class?
(a) Writing a bibliography on his favorite author.
(b) Creating a bibliography on the teacher.
(c) Writing a thesis.
(d) Creating a complete bibliography on a literary figure.
3. What was the name of Mike's elementary school?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) St. Joseph's.
(c) St. Regina's.
(d) St. Mary's.
4. When Mike was in high school, where did he think he would go to college?
(b) Junior college.
5. What course did Mike take in his second semester at college?
(b) Philosophy of Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught the Mike's college course on Shakespeare?
2. How many Southern Italian peasants immigrated to America between 1880 and 1920?
3. How many hours a day did Mike spend at the UCLA library?
4. What did Mike's teachers encourage him to do so he might better understand what they were teaching?
5. What was the name of Mike's college roommate from South L.A.?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)