|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 136-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mike try to avoid his inadequacy in a particular subject?
(a) By daydreaming in class.
(b) By skipping class.
(c) By having someone else do his assignments.
(d) By pretending to understand.
2. Who was the progressive theologian that Mike mentioned?
(a) Paul Hilsdale.
(b) Arthur Hilsdale.
(c) Steve Hilsdale.
(d) John Hilsdale.
3. Who wrote Piers Plowman?
(a) Frank Langland.
(b) John Langland.
(c) William Langland.
(d) Steve Langland.
4. What did Mike choose as the subject of his curriculum in the Veteran's Program?
(a) Personal demons.
(b) Family life.
(c) War experiences.
5. What was the name of Mike's UCLA professor who spoke with a Brooklyn accent?
(a) Steve Cohen.
(b) Ralph Cohen.
(c) John Cohen.
(d) Arthur Cohen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a person being arrested throw into Mike's yard?
2. What did Mike say that teaching was?
3. How many pages were lists of questions in Mike's college Shakespeare course?
4. Why did Mike believe that most of the men were involved in the program?
5. What ethnic background was Hank?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)