|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 136-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill did Mike believe was critical?
(a) Good writing skills.
(b) An ability to discuss the past.
2. What was the name of Mike's college roommate from South L.A.?
(a) John Connor.
(b) Mike Connor.
(c) Alex Connor.
(d) Steve Connor.
3. What subject did Mike have trouble learning?
4. How far was Our Lady of Mercy from Mike's home?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
5. What did Mike say was the problem with his curriculum?
(a) It was self enclosed.
(b) It was too difficult.
(c) It wasn't well designed.
(d) It wasn't designed for remedial students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ben's second cousin's name?
2. Students with backgrounds like Mike, froze up when confronted with what?
3. Who helped Mike learn to write better?
4. What happened when Mike's test results were mixed up with the results of another high school student?
5. What was a resume called in the academy?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)