|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 136-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many books were required reading for UCLA's Modern American Literature course?
2. How many pages were lists of questions in Mike's college Shakespeare course?
3. As a child, what did Mike like to read about?
(d) Life science.
4. Who taught the sophomore survey at Mike's college?
(a) Dr. Arthur Carothers.
(b) Dr. Frank Carothers.
(c) Dr. John Carothers.
(d) Dr. Steve Carothers.
5. What was a resume called in the academy?
(a) Personal biography.
(d) Personal biobibliography.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a person being arrested throw into Mike's yard?
2. What was Mike's first job before sixth grade?
3. At UCLA, what was the first language Mike chose to learn?
4. Which author did Linda Peinhardt encourage Mike to read?
5. What was the name of Mike's elementary school?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)