Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Del at his house one day?
2. How does Del get a part in the operetta?
3. What is Art unable to discuss about his trip to Florence?
4. What is Art Chamberlain's profession?
5. With what does Del have a special relationship?
Essay Topic 1
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Del, Ada, Owen, Mr. Jordan and Uncle Benny.
Essay Topic 2
LIVES OF GIRLS AND WOMEN is a classic coming of age story. What does that classification entail? Why does this novel fit into this story? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the setting for the novel. Be sure to include geography, time period and any pertinent popular culture events. Why did the writer choose this setting?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)