Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Frank have in the operetta?
2. Which of the following is not a reason given for Miss Farris' death?
3. How does Del feel about Frank Wales?
4. The epilogue tells the story of how Del __________________.
5. What type of book is Del writing?
Create a character study of Mr. Chamberlain. What are his physical characteristics? What are his motivations? Does he have a personal code? What is his role within the novel?
Del desperately wants to distinguish herself from her mother yet she is like her in many ways. Name some ways that Del is different from her mother as well as some ways that she is like her mother.
Even though Del does not finish her book, she carries it around in her mind. Knowing what you know about Del's book, create three different titles and synopses for Del's book.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)