Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Del at his house one day?
2. How does Del get a part in the operetta?
3. What is Art unable to discuss about his trip to Florence?
4. What is Art Chamberlain's profession?
5. With what does Del have a special relationship?
LIVES OF GIRLS AND WOMEN is a classic coming of age story. What does that classification entail? Why does this novel fit into this story? Explain.
Describe the girls and women in Del's life. What role do they serve in her development? How does Del manage through the ups and downs with each of the girls and women in her life? What do they all have in common? Explain.
Address Del's search for meaning in her life through religion? Do you agree with her process of elimination? What do you think Del is trying to find? Does she find it? Explain.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)