Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Del at his house one day?
2. How does Del get a part in the operetta?
3. What is Art unable to discuss about his trip to Florence?
4. What is Art Chamberlain's profession?
5. With what does Del have a special relationship?
Essay Topic 1
Del loves to escape her world through reading and this becomes an important theme throughout the book. Name at least two other themes in the cycle of stories and cite two examples for each to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the girls and women in Del's life. What role do they serve in her development? How does Del manage through the ups and downs with each of the girls and women in her life? What do they all have in common? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Even though Del does not finish her book, she carries it around in her mind. Knowing what you know about Del's book, create three different titles and synopses for Del's book.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)