|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Del have a special relationship?
2. What does Art do out of sight of the others in the room?
(a) Fondles Del's breast
(b) Kisses Del
(c) Trips Del
(d) Spanks Del
3. Who does Del dance with at the dance?
4. What is the reaction of the town's residents to the photographer's work?
5. What happened to the daughter of the family?
(a) She moved to Europe
(b) She graduated summa cum laude
(c) She committed suicide
(d) She got leukemia
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the students participating in the operetta do during rehearsals?
2. How does Del feel about Frank Wales?
3. What does Art say happens to some girls in Italy?
4. What role does Frank have in the operetta?
5. On what part of her body does Art not touch Del?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Del in her life in the epilogue?
2. How does Del feel about Frank Wales after the operetta?
3. How does Del describe how the students are screened to participate in the operetta?
4. How does Del respond to Mr. Chamberlain's advances?
5. What happens to Naomi when her father realizes she had been out all night drinking and carousing?
6. On what events does Del base her story?
7. What is the scenario when Mr. Chamberlain first behaves inappropriately toward Del?
8. How does Del finally land a part in the operetta?
9. What happens to Del after she and Naomi and their dates continue their evening at a hotel?
10. What happens to Mr. Chamberlain after his time with Del in the country that day?
This section contains 1,075 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)