|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of this section, Del is now ___________________.
(a) An orphan
(b) Tutoring three children
(c) Enrolled in college
(d) An adolescent
2. With whom does Del discuss what had happened with Mr. Chamberlain?
(a) No one
(b) Her mother
(c) Miss Farris
3. Why does Art spend lots of time at Del's house?
(a) He is doing some maintenance work
(b) He is tutoring Owen
(c) He is painting the house
(d) He is having an affair with Fern
4. What is the name of the family on whom Del bases her story?
5. Del and Naomi talk about sex and ___________________.
(c) Other topics unacceptable in Jubilee
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the students participating in the operetta do during rehearsals?
2. What beverage is Art drinking at the house?
3. Where does Del spend the night?
4. Why doe Miss Farris and Mr. Boyce come to Del's class?
5. What is Art Chamberlain's profession?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)