|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Chamberlain do when he picks up Del after school one day?
(a) Tutors her in math
(b) Declares his love for her
(c) Takes her to dinner
(d) Exposes himself
2. What city does Art mention that he has visited that intrigues Del's mother?
3. What is the name of the family on whom Del bases her story?
4. The fictional town in Del's novel is much like ______________.
5. About whom does Del fantasize about sex?
(a) Art Chamberlain
(b) James Hall
(c) Michael Johnson
(d) Frank Wade
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Del to finish her novel?
2. What is the beginning of the end of Del's friendship with Naomi?
3. How can Del safely say she loves Frank as the Pied Piper?
4. How does Del feel about Frank Wales?
5. Del bases her story on the events that happen to whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reason for the beginning of the end of Del and Naomi's friendship?
2. Who is Frank Wales and what is Del's opinion of him?
3. Who is Art Chamberlain?
4. What are the setting and premise of Del's story?
5. Why is Del unable to finish her story?
6. How does Del respond to Mr. Chamberlain's advances?
7. What happens each March at Del's school and who is in charge of it this year?
8. What is happening to Del in this section?
9. How does Del delve into her love for words as she writes?
10. How does Del finally land a part in the operetta?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)