|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Naomi proud of Del at the dance?
(a) For winning a dance contest
(b) For not getting drunk
(c) For drinking martinis
(d) For acting like an adult
2. Which of the following does not enter into Del's fantasies about Art?
(a) His occupation
(b) His body
(c) His smell
(d) His face
3. By the end of this section, Del is now ___________________.
(a) An orphan
(b) An adolescent
(c) Enrolled in college
(d) Tutoring three children
4. In what terms does Del not describe herself as she stands at the mirror?
5. What has Del decided to write?
(a) A novel about Canada
(b) Benny's book
(c) Her life story
(d) Her mother's story
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Del dance with at the dance?
2. What type of book is Del writing?
3. Why does Art spend lots of time at Del's house?
4. What must the students participating in the operetta do during rehearsals?
5. What does Art do out of sight of the others in the room?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)