|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Del at his house one day?
(a) If she wants to go steady
(b) If he can see her naked
(c) If she wants to get married
(d) If she will make brownies
2. How does Del get a part in the operetta?
(a) She has a beautiful singing voice
(b) She is the right height for the costume
(c) She has a relative on the selection committee
(d) She bribes the judges with cookies
3. What is Art unable to discuss about his trip to Florence?
(a) Religious differences
(b) Currency exchange
(c) Art and culture
4. What is Art Chamberlain's profession?
(c) Retail manager
(d) Radio station news anchor
5. With what does Del have a special relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage is Art drinking at the house?
2. What does Art say happens to some girls in Italy?
3. Where do Del and Naomi go to a dance?
4. What is the name of the family on whom Del bases her story?
5. Who comes to this town in Del's novel?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)