|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the family on whom Del bases her story?
2. What has Del outgrown in this section?
(a) All the books in the library
(b) Her jeans
(c) Her tennis shoes
(d) Her bedroom decorations
3. With whom does Del discuss what had happened with Mr. Chamberlain?
(b) Miss Farris
(c) No one
(d) Her mother
4. Who comes to this town in Del's novel?
(a) A new minister
(b) The circus
(c) A photographer
(d) A film crew
5. What has Del decided to write?
(a) Benny's book
(b) Her mother's story
(c) A novel about Canada
(d) Her life story
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Del tell about her writing project?
2. What do Del and Naomi hope to see when they realize that Art is at Del's house?
3. What first experience does Del have on the way to the Brunswick Hotel?
4. Which of the following is not a reason given for Miss Farris' death?
5. What does Del change the family's name to in her story?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)