|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Del learn about Miss Farris three or four years after the operetta?
(a) She moved to Europe
(b) She resigned
(c) She drowned
(d) She eloped
2. Who is Frank Wales?
(a) He is Del's prom date
(b) He is Del's cousin
(c) He is Del's math tutor
(d) He is the boy who sits behind Del
3. Which boy does Del begin to experiment with intimately?
(a) James Hall
(b) Milt Thomas
(c) Randy Troutman
(d) Jerry Storey
4. What happened to the daughter of the family?
(a) She got leukemia
(b) She graduated summa cum laude
(c) She moved to Europe
(d) She committed suicide
5. With whom does Del discuss what had happened with Mr. Chamberlain?
(a) Miss Farris
(b) No one
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not what Del perceives about Naomi at her job?
2. What has Del outgrown in this section?
3. What is bothersome for Del about Miss Farris' death?
4. Which of the following terms does Del not use to describe Naomi after she has been sick?
5. Why does Art spend lots of time at Del's house?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)