|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dill and Uncle Bill go to the grocery?
(a) Red Front Grocery
(b) Last Chance Deli
(c) Jubilation Market
2. Why do Aunt Elspeth and Aunt Grace move?
(a) To be closer to church
(b) To get a smaller house
(c) To open a bed and breakfast
(d) To help Del's father and family
3. On what day does Del announce that she is going to church?
(b) Good Friday
(c) Christmas Eve
4. What is the name of the woman Benny brings home?
5. What does Del do to Mary Agnes?
(a) Bites her
(b) Screams at her
(c) Slaps her
(d) Pushes her down the steps
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumor does Benny confirm to the Jordans about Madeleine?
2. What do Del's aunts bring her one day?
3. Which of the following is not something Del notes as different in town and the country?
4. What does Del notice while shoveling snow one day?
5. What news does Del receive when she returns home from her aunts' house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Del come to the realization that not all prayers are answered in the way one would like?
2. What does Del learn about Uncle Bill shortly after he leaves?
3. How does Del become a living sales prop for Del's mother's encyclopedia sales?
4. How does Del manage the news that Uncle Craig has died?
5. How does Del behave when she no longer wants to participate in her mother's sales calls?
6. What is Del's favorite of Benny's possessions?
7. What do Del's aunts believe about ambition in life?
8. What social and self improvement activities does Del's mother engage in?
9. What is the fate of Uncle Craig's manuscript?
10. Who is Mary Agnes?
This section contains 1,269 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)