|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Del and the boy in #158 become known as?
(a) Frick and Frack
(b) Canadian Lovebirds
(d) Quiz Kids
2. Bella is given the job because it only requires the skills of someone ____________________________.
(a) Who has a quiet demeanor
(b) Who lives in town
(c) Who likes to read books
(d) Deaf as a stone and lame in one leg from polio
3. In Del's fantasies, Art _______________.
(a) Kisses her
(b) Rejects her
(c) Fondles her
(d) Sees her naked
4. Which of the following does not enter into Del's fantasies about Art?
(a) His body
(b) His smell
(c) His occupation
(d) His face
5. What is bothersome for Del about Miss Farris' death?
(a) She was killed by someone close to her
(b) It was especially gory
(c) It does not fit her image
(d) Not many people showed up for her funeral
6. What year of high school is Del in in this section?
7. What is the beginning of the end of Del's friendship with Naomi?
(a) Naomi gets married
(b) Naomi moves away
(c) Naomi gets very sick
(d) Naomi gets a job
8. Why is Naomi furious with Del the next day?
(a) Del bailed on the group the night before
(b) Del lost her favorite lipstick
(c) Del flirted with her boyfriend
(d) Del burned a hole in her best dress
9. What is happening to Del as this section opens?
(a) She is transferring to another school
(b) She is getting a new hairstyle
(c) She is having a sexual awakening
(d) Her parents are divorcing
10. Where does Del carry her novel?
(a) In a briefcase
(b) In Uncle Benny's box
(c) On her flash drive
(d) In her mind
11. What do Del and Naomi hope to see when they realize that Art is at Del's house?
(a) Art kissing Del's mother
(b) Art and Fern having sex
(c) Art's new car
(d) Art's travel photos
12. What does Art do out of sight of the others in the room?
(a) Kisses Del
(b) Fondles Del's breast
(c) Trips Del
(d) Spanks Del
13. Del believes that if she had been born in ____________ she would have already received the answers to her sexual questions.
14. Which of the following is not what Del perceives about Naomi at her job?
(a) Fancy talk
(b) Affected mannerisms
(d) Adult clothes
15. On what part of her body does Art not touch Del?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family on whom Del bases her story?
2. What beverage is Art drinking at the house?
3. What has Del decided to write?
4. What happens to Del and her friend, Naomi?
5. What must the students participating in the operetta do during rehearsals?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)