Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Frank have in the operetta?
(a) The Pied Piper
(d) Captain Hook
2. Which of the following is not a reason given for Miss Farris' death?
(a) She committed suicide
(b) She was shot
(c) She slipped and fell into the water
(d) She was kidnapped and thrown into the river
3. How does Del feel about Frank Wales?
(a) She is madly in love with him
(b) She cannot stand the sight of him
(c) She has a crush on him
(d) She has no opinion of him
4. The epilogue tells the story of how Del __________________.
(a) Travels the world
(b) Raises a family
(c) Plans her wedding
(d) Creates her story
5. What type of book is Del writing?
6. Who is Miss Farris?
(a) The high school Spanish teacher
(b) The third grade teacher
(c) The school librarian
(d) The Home Economics teacher
7. Which of the following is not a reason that Del likes books so much?
(a) They are a constant
(b) They are organized
(c) They never change
(d) They never challenge her relationship with them
8. Where does Del spend the night?
(a) The floor of the veranda
(b) A hammock
(c) The gazebo bench
(d) Her porch swing
9. Who is Mr. Boyce?
(a) The junior high history teacher
(b) The United Church organist
(c) The high school football coach
(d) The choir director
10. Who is Frank Wales?
(a) He is Del's math tutor
(b) He is Del's cousin
(c) He is the boy who sits behind Del
(d) He is Del's prom date
11. Which of the following terms does Del not use to describe Naomi after she has been sick?
(b) More ladylike
12. With whom does Del discuss what had happened with Mr. Chamberlain?
(b) No one
(c) Miss Farris
(d) Her mother
13. Del believes that if she had been born in ____________ she would have already received the answers to her sexual questions.
14. What is the name of the family on whom Del bases her story?
15. What has Del decided to write?
(a) Her mother's story
(b) Her life story
(c) A novel about Canada
(d) Benny's book
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Del go when she gets drunk and disoriented at the hotel?
2. Why does Art spend lots of time at Del's house?
3. What does Art do out of sight of the others in the room?
4. What does Jerry ask Del at his house one day?
5. The next morning Del awakens with ________________.
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)