|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Del and Naomi talk about sex and ___________________.
(d) Other topics unacceptable in Jubilee
2. What year of high school is Del in in this section?
3. What do Del and Naomi hope to see when they realize that Art is at Del's house?
(a) Art and Fern having sex
(b) Art kissing Del's mother
(c) Art's new car
(d) Art's travel photos
4. What does Mr. Chamberlain send to Fern?
(c) A farewell letter
5. Who is Miss Farris?
(a) The high school Spanish teacher
(b) The Home Economics teacher
(c) The third grade teacher
(d) The school librarian
6. Del bases her story on the events that happen to whom?
(a) A queen
(b) A politician
(c) A local family
(d) The Mafia
7. How does Del get a part in the operetta?
(a) She bribes the judges with cookies
(b) She is the right height for the costume
(c) She has a relative on the selection committee
(d) She has a beautiful singing voice
8. What does Del learn about Miss Farris three or four years after the operetta?
(a) She eloped
(b) She moved to Europe
(c) She resigned
(d) She drowned
9. On what part of her body does Art not touch Del?
10. What must the students participating in the operetta do during rehearsals?
(a) Practice tirelessly
(b) Get measured for costumes
(c) Suspend their mock hostility for each other
(d) Improve their voice projection
11. Why is Del no longer able to see Frank at school?
(a) Frank quits school
(b) Frank graduated early
(c) Frank has different classes
(d) Frank transfers to another school
12. The next morning Del awakens with ________________.
(a) A hangover
(b) The flue
(c) A migraine
(d) A cold
13. About whom does Del fantasize about sex?
(a) James Hall
(b) Michael Johnson
(c) Frank Wade
(d) Art Chamberlain
14. What first experience does Del have on the way to the Brunswick Hotel?
(b) Subway ride
(c) Cab ride
(d) French kiss
15. What is the reaction of the town's residents to the photographer's work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Art unable to discuss about his trip to Florence?
2. Why does Art spend lots of time at Del's house?
3. Where do Del and Naomi go to a dance?
4. What beverage is Art drinking at the house?
5. Where do Del and Naomi find a book about sex?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)