Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Del at his house one day?
(a) If she wants to go steady
(b) If he can see her naked
(c) If she wants to get married
(d) If she will make brownies
2. How does Del get a part in the operetta?
(a) She has a beautiful singing voice
(b) She is the right height for the costume
(c) She has a relative on the selection committee
(d) She bribes the judges with cookies
3. What is Art unable to discuss about his trip to Florence?
(a) Religious differences
(b) Currency exchange
(c) Art and culture
4. What is Art Chamberlain's profession?
(c) Retail manager
(d) Radio station news anchor
5. With what does Del have a special relationship?
6. What beverage is Art drinking at the house?
(c) Red wine
(d) Iced tea
7. What does Art say happens to some girls in Italy?
(a) They marry U.S. citizens
(b) They are sold to men
(c) They become models
(d) They become artists
8. Where do Del and Naomi go to a dance?
(a) Danny's Disco Palace
(b) The Palladium
(c) The Crystal Ballroom
(d) Gay-la Dance Hall
9. What is the name of the family on whom Del bases her story?
10. Who comes to this town in Del's novel?
(a) The circus
(b) A new minister
(c) A photographer
(d) A film crew
11. Where do Del and the boy in #158 spend much of their time?
(a) DeDe's Diner
(b) The Blue Owl
(c) The Haines Restaurant
(d) The Pine Club
12. How long does it take for Del to finish her novel?
(a) Nine months
(b) Six months
(c) Two years
(d) She does not finish it
13. What city does Art mention that he has visited that intrigues Del's mother?
14. What does Naomi's mother's book not address regarding sex?
(b) Birth control
(d) Any nuances
15. What is Del's favorite place to be?
(b) Her bedroom
(c) The ice cream shop
(d) The library
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Del and Naomi hope to see when they realize that Art is at Del's house?
2. What happened to the daughter of the family?
3. Which boy does Del begin to experiment with intimately?
4. What does Del change the family's name to in her story?
5. Where does Del go when she gets drunk and disoriented at the hotel?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)