|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Del spends days fishing with Uncle Benny along the _______________ River.
2. What are the names of Del's aunts?
(a) Elsie and Grace
(b) Elise and Grace
(c) Elspeth and Grace
(d) Elspeth and Graciela
3. What does Del do to Mary Agnes?
(a) Slaps her
(b) Screams at her
(c) Bites her
(d) Pushes her down the steps
4. Everything is ________________ in town.
(a) More expensive
(d) More desirable
5. What is the name of the town where Del's family lives on the outskirts?
6. Where is it thought that Madeleine moves after leaving Benny?
7. What type of newspapers does Benny collect?
8. Which of the following activities does Del's mother not do?
(a) Joins a book group
(b) Takes a correspondence history course
(c) Writes letters to the newspapers
(d) Designs clothes
9. What has the family's dog done recently?
(a) Had puppies
(b) Learned to roll over
(c) Killed a sheep
(d) Run into traffic
10. How long to Uncle Bill and Aunt Nile stay at Del's house?
(a) One week
(b) One night
(c) One month
(d) One afternoon
11. What does Del's family raise?
12. Benny is a collector of ________________.
(c) Fenton glass
13. What is the affliction of Aunt Moira's and Uncle Bob's daughter?
(a) She is autistic
(b) She has epilepsy
(c) She is retarded
(d) She is slightly mentally challenged
14. Which religion does Del not try out in her search for a religious home?
(b) United Church of Christ
15. What does Del do to try to understand religion?
(a) Goes to Gospel meetings
(b) Reads the Bible
(c) Watches TV evangelists
(d) Attend services a various churches
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Del's aunts think about Uncle Craig's decision not to run for election?
2. What does Del say about her Uncle Benny?
3. What is Del's favorite thing out of all of Benny's possessions?
4. Who is Aunt Moira's and Uncle Bob's daughter?
5. What extreme weather occurs during the last spring that Del spends in Jubilee?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)