1. Who is the main character of this book?
2. What does Del say about her Uncle Benny?
He really isn't her uncle
3. What reality about Uncle Benny does Del try to understand?
His marriage has failed
4. Del spends days fishing with Uncle Benny along the _______________ River.
5. What is Del's job during the fishing expeditions?
6. What is the name of Del's dog?
7. With what animals at Benny's house does Benny claim he will make soup?
8. Who is Del's brother?
9. Benny is a collector of ________________.
This section contains 3,903 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)