|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Epilogue: The Photographer".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long to Uncle Bill and Aunt Nile stay at Del's house?
(a) One week
(b) One month
(c) One night
(d) One afternoon
2. Where does the photographer go in the town?
(a) The library
(b) The school
(c) The town hall
(d) The Baptist church
3. What does Del find especially troubling about Major's death?
(a) The deliberateness of the act
(b) Choosing the best place to bury Major
(c) Missing Major licking her face
(d) Missing Major's funny tricks
4. What is Del's favorite thing out of all of Benny's possessions?
(b) Snow globe
(c) A stack of newspapers
(d) Chintz chair
5. What do Del and Naomi hope to see when they realize that Art is at Del's house?
(a) Art kissing Del's mother
(b) Art's new car
(c) Art and Fern having sex
(d) Art's travel photos
Short Answer Questions
1. Del is asked to recall on cue information such as the names of the American presidents or _______________________.
2. What happens when Major kills another sheep?
3. Which of the following is not something Del notes as different in town and the country?
4. What does Del's mother do in an attempt to develop a social life?
5. What happened to the daughter of the family?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)