|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Baptizing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long to Uncle Bill and Aunt Nile stay at Del's house?
(a) One night
(b) One afternoon
(c) One week
(d) One month
2. During what months do Del's mother and the children live in the rented house?
(a) September to December
(b) October to January
(c) September to June
(d) June to September
3. Which of the following is not a reason that Del likes books so much?
(a) They are organized
(b) They never change
(c) They are a constant
(d) They never challenge her relationship with them
4. One day Del decides she no longer wants to be her mother's _____________________.
(b) Bridge partner
(c) Trick pony
5. How does Del feel about Frank Wales?
(a) She has a crush on him
(b) She has no opinion of him
(c) She is madly in love with him
(d) She cannot stand the sight of him
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Del and Mary Agnes discover along the riverbank?
2. Where do Del's aunts live?
3. Who is the main character of this book?
4. Who is Miss Farris?
5. What role does Frank have in the operetta?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)