|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Baptizing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Del wear as she stands in front of a mirror?
(a) Her slip
(b) Her prom dress
(d) Her mother's dressing gown
2. What has the family's dog done recently?
(a) Learned to roll over
(b) Run into traffic
(c) Had puppies
(d) Killed a sheep
3. Which of the following does Del not wish to believe in?
(a) Uncle Bill's version of their childhood
(b) The world presented in Benny's newspapers
(c) That she will have six children
(d) That her mother is the woman in the painting
4. What does Del do to try to understand religion?
(a) Attend services a various churches
(b) Goes to Gospel meetings
(c) Watches TV evangelists
(d) Reads the Bible
5. What does Mr. Chamberlain send to Fern?
(d) A farewell letter
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not bother Del about Major's having to be put down?
2. Which of the following activities does Del's mother not do?
3. What does Mr. Chamberlain do when he picks up Del after school one day?
4. What does Del notice while shoveling snow one day?
5. What does Del's father not want to believe about the family dog?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)