|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Lives of Girls and Women".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Del's aunts it is better to ________________________.
(a) Eat a light supper
(b) Be satisfied with what one has
(c) Exercise in the mornings
(d) Have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
2. What has the family's dog done recently?
(a) Learned to roll over
(b) Had puppies
(c) Run into traffic
(d) Killed a sheep
3. Benny asks Del to _______________.
(a) Write a letter for him
(b) Clean his house
(c) Pick up his laundry
(d) Bake a cake for him
4. What news does Del receive when she returns home from her aunts' house?
(a) Uncle Craig is moving to Montana
(b) Uncle Craig has remarried
(c) Uncle Craig is going to Europe
(d) Uncle Craig has died
5. What happens to Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) Del donates it to the library
(b) Del has it published
(c) Del makes arrangements to have it edited
(d) Del assumes it is ruined
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character of this book?
2. What role does Del take on to help her mother in her job?
3. According to Del's mother, God was made by man, ______________________________.
4. What is the name of Del's dog?
5. What are the names of Del's aunts?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)