|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Lives of Girls and Women".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everything is ________________ in town.
(a) More expensive
(c) More desirable
2. What happens to Del and her friend, Naomi?
(a) They are picked for Homecoming court
(b) They are asked to audition
(c) They are asked to sit down and stop singing
(d) They are accepted by the same college
3. Why is Del no longer able to see Frank at school?
(a) Frank transfers to another school
(b) Frank graduated early
(c) Frank quits school
(d) Frank has different classes
4. How does Del get a part in the operetta?
(a) She has a beautiful singing voice
(b) She has a relative on the selection committee
(c) She bribes the judges with cookies
(d) She is the right height for the costume
5. Who is Miss Farris?
(a) The Home Economics teacher
(b) The school librarian
(c) The third grade teacher
(d) The high school Spanish teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Del's family raise?
2. What does Del do to try to understand religion?
3. What does Del's mother do in an attempt to develop a social life?
4. Who is Aunt Moira's and Uncle Bob's daughter?
5. What type of newspapers does Benny collect?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)