|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Lives of Girls and Women".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Art say happens to some girls in Italy?
(a) They become models
(b) They marry U.S. citizens
(c) They become artists
(d) They are sold to men
2. Where does Del spend time at Uncle Craig's house in order to avoid his dead body?
(c) Back porch
3. What are the names of Del's aunts?
(a) Elsie and Grace
(b) Elise and Grace
(c) Elspeth and Graciela
(d) Elspeth and Grace
4. According to Del's aunts it is better to ________________________.
(a) Have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
(b) Eat a light supper
(c) Exercise in the mornings
(d) Be satisfied with what one has
5. What announcement does Benny make?
(a) He has to have surgery
(b) He is converting to Catholicism
(c) He is moving away
(d) He is married
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Art mention that he has visited that intrigues Del's mother?
2. With what does Del have a special relationship?
3. What do Del and Naomi hope to see when they realize that Art is at Del's house?
4. Where does Del put Uncle Craig's manuscript?
5. Who tries to force Del to view Uncle Craig's body?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)