|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Princess Ida".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What extreme weather occurs during the last spring that Del spends in Jubilee?
(a) A flood
(b) A tornado
(c) A hurricane
(d) A blizzard
2. Where does Del put Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) A safety deposit box
(b) A desk drawer
(c) A cedar chest in the attic
(d) A cardboard box in the basement
3. Which of the following activities does Del's mother not do?
(a) Designs clothes
(b) Writes letters to the newspapers
(c) Takes a correspondence history course
(d) Joins a book group
4. What does Del do with the box containing Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) Puts frogs in it
(b) Puts her jewelry in it
(c) Puts photos in it
(d) Puts her own writing in it
5. What name does Del call Uncle Bill?
(a) The highest branch of the family tree
(b) Her favorite uncle
(c) Fairy godmother
(d) A blessing in disguise
Short Answer Questions
1. During what months do Del's mother and the children live in the rented house?
2. Which of the following is not something Del notes as different in town and the country?
3. What group does Del's mother eventually join?
4. Where does Del's mother rent a house?
5. Where do Aunt Elspeth and Aunt Grace move after Uncle Craig's death?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)