|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Heirs of the Living Body".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the road where Del's family lives?
(a) Flats Road
(b) Marker Road
(c) Children's Home Road
(d) Stingley Road
2. What are the names of Del's aunts?
(a) Elsie and Grace
(b) Elise and Grace
(c) Elspeth and Grace
(d) Elspeth and Graciela
3. What do Del's aunts think about Uncle Craig's decision not to run for election?
(a) It is tragic
(b) It is a joke
(c) It is noble
(d) It is a waste of talent
4. According to Del's aunts it is better to ________________________.
(a) Eat a light supper
(b) Have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
(c) Exercise in the mornings
(d) Be satisfied with what one has
5. What happens to Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) Del donates it to the library
(b) Del assumes it is ruined
(c) Del has it published
(d) Del makes arrangements to have it edited
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Del spend time at Uncle Craig's house in order to avoid his dead body?
2. Where does Del put Uncle Craig's manuscript?
3. How many acres does Del's family live on?
4. Del spends days fishing with Uncle Benny along the _______________ River.
5. What is the name of the store Del must pass to get home?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)