|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Heirs of the Living Body".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Benny is a collector of ________________.
(c) Fenton glass
2. What happens to Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) Del assumes it is ruined
(b) Del donates it to the library
(c) Del makes arrangements to have it edited
(d) Del has it published
3. What was Uncle Craig doing when he died?
(a) Driving to the library
(b) Walking down the street
(d) Playing cards
4. According to Del's aunts it is better to ________________________.
(a) Exercise in the mornings
(b) Eat a light supper
(c) Be satisfied with what one has
(d) Have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
5. Where does Del put Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) A safety deposit box
(b) A cedar chest in the attic
(c) A desk drawer
(d) A cardboard box in the basement
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Benny drive to Ketchener?
2. Benny asks Del to _______________.
3. What does Del's family raise?
4. Everything is ________________ in town.
5. Where do Aunt Elspeth and Aunt Grace move after Uncle Craig's death?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)