|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Heirs of the Living Body".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Del put Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) A desk drawer
(b) A safety deposit box
(c) A cedar chest in the attic
(d) A cardboard box in the basement
2. What do Del's aunts think about Uncle Craig's decision not to run for election?
(a) It is noble
(b) It is a waste of talent
(c) It is a joke
(d) It is tragic
3. Why does Benny drive to Ketchener?
(a) To pick up a new housekeeper
(b) To get a haircut
(c) To go to the post office
(d) To buy groceries
4. What happens to Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) Del makes arrangements to have it edited
(b) Del donates it to the library
(c) Del assumes it is ruined
(d) Del has it published
5. What news does Del receive when she returns home from her aunts' house?
(a) Uncle Craig has died
(b) Uncle Craig has remarried
(c) Uncle Craig is going to Europe
(d) Uncle Craig is moving to Montana
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is it thought that Madeleine moves after leaving Benny?
2. What is the name of Del's dog?
3. How many acres does Del's family live on?
4. Where do Aunt Elspeth and Aunt Grace move after Uncle Craig's death?
5. What is the name of the woman Benny brings home?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)