|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Heirs of the Living Body".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Del say about her Uncle Benny?
(a) He is brilliant
(b) He really isn't her uncle
(c) He is very negative
(d) He is such a loser
2. Which of the following do Del's aunts not do for the family?
(a) Tutor the children
(b) Preserve fruits and vegetables
(c) Bake and cook
(d) Darn socks
3. What is the affliction of Aunt Moira's and Uncle Bob's daughter?
(a) She has epilepsy
(b) She is slightly mentally challenged
(c) She is autistic
(d) She is retarded
4. What type of newspapers does Benny collect?
5. What reality about Uncle Benny does Del try to understand?
(a) He has had an affair
(b) His marriage has failed
(c) He is sometimes cruel
(d) He is moving away
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Del put Uncle Craig's manuscript?
2. Why do Aunt Elspeth and Aunt Grace move?
3. Why does Benny drive to Ketchener?
4. What is the name of the woman Benny brings home?
5. What do Del's aunts bring her one day?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)