|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Princess Ida".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of Del's aunts?
(a) Elspeth and Grace
(b) Elsie and Grace
(c) Elise and Grace
(d) Elspeth and Graciela
2. Who is the main character of this book?
(a) Deb Hall
(b) Del Jordan
(c) Del Shannon
(d) Deb Jordan
3. Del is asked to recall on cue information such as the names of the American presidents or _______________________.
(a) The periodic elements
(b) Signers of the Declaration of Independence
(c) The capitals of South American countries
(d) The Latin names for herbs
4. According to Del's aunts it is better to ________________________.
(a) Have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
(b) Exercise in the mornings
(c) Be satisfied with what one has
(d) Eat a light supper
5. Where does Del put Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) A cedar chest in the attic
(b) A safety deposit box
(c) A cardboard box in the basement
(d) A desk drawer
Short Answer Questions
1. With what animals at Benny's house does Benny claim he will make soup?
2. Who is Del's brother?
3. Everything is ________________ in town.
4. What was Uncle Craig doing when he died?
5. What does Uncle Bill ask for but Mother does not have in the house?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)