|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Princess Ida".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Del's aunts it is better to ________________________.
(a) Eat a light supper
(b) Be satisfied with what one has
(c) Exercise in the mornings
(d) Have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
2. What do Del's aunts think about Uncle Craig's decision not to run for election?
(a) It is noble
(b) It is tragic
(c) It is a waste of talent
(d) It is a joke
3. What does Del's mother do in an attempt to develop a social life?
(a) Hosts a ladies' party
(b) Joins a sorority
(c) Volunteers at the museum
(d) Joins the Garden Club
4. How long to Uncle Bill and Aunt Nile stay at Del's house?
(a) One week
(b) One night
(c) One afternoon
(d) One month
5. What product does Del's mother sell?
(a) Homemade jam
(d) Vacuum cleaners
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aunt Moira's and Uncle Bob's daughter?
2. What does Del notice while shoveling snow one day?
3. What is the name of the store Del must pass to get home?
4. What does Del say about her Uncle Benny?
5. What news does Del receive when she returns home from her aunts' house?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)