|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Lives of Girls and Women".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Del's aunts live?
(a) Jenkin's Corner
(b) Jenkin's Cove
(c) Jenkin's Bend
(d) Jenson's Corner
2. What does Del do with the box containing Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) Puts frogs in it
(b) Puts photos in it
(c) Puts her jewelry in it
(d) Puts her own writing in it
3. What is Art unable to discuss about his trip to Florence?
(a) Art and culture
(b) Religious differences
(c) Currency exchange
4. Which of the following does not bother Del about Major's having to be put down?
(a) It is intentional
(b) It is calculating
(c) It is deliberate
(d) It is an accident
5. Which of the following terms does Del not use to describe Naomi after she has been sick?
(c) More ladylike
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Del put Uncle Craig's manuscript?
2. Which prayer does Del believe can save Major?
3. How did Uncle Craig die?
4. What does Naomi's mother's book not address regarding sex?
5. Where does Del spend time at Uncle Craig's house in order to avoid his dead body?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)