|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Lives of Girls and Women".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Aunt Elspeth and Aunt Grace move after Uncle Craig's death?
(a) Jenkin's Bend
(c) Jenkin's Cove
2. Where does Del spend time at Uncle Craig's house in order to avoid his dead body?
(d) Back porch
3. What happens to Uncle Craig's manuscript?
(a) Del makes arrangements to have it edited
(b) Del has it published
(c) Del donates it to the library
(d) Del assumes it is ruined
4. Which of the following is not present in Del's aunts' home?
(a) Intricate formality
(b) Unkind jabs disguised as jokes
(c) Compassion for those less fortunate
(d) Double ententre
5. How did Uncle Craig die?
(a) Gun shot wound
(b) Car accident
(c) Heart attack
(d) Terminal illness
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aunt Moira's and Uncle Bob's daughter?
2. Which religion does Del not try out in her search for a religious home?
3. How old is Del in this chapter?
4. What do Del's aunts think about Uncle Craig's decision not to run for election?
5. What do Del and Naomi hope to see when they realize that Art is at Del's house?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)